Is it true that moms love their sons more than their daughters?

Is it true that moms love their sons more than their daughters?

Attached: 1560259530858.jpg (905x509, 150K)

Yes, so are Dads to their daughters

No, I've heard some awful stories of men-hating women fostering both male and female children, and they overwhelmingly support and coddle the female while being cruel and manipulative bitches to their only son. Then the coddled daughter grows up into a hateful bitch, and together both the daughter and the mother work together to alienate the son. I knew someone who lived this exact scenario, and speaking to his mother and sister just revealed to me how delusional, hateful and narcissistic bitches can be. It infuriated me to no end to hear that such people existed from one of my closest friends. They always believed that they were right no matter how much reason your argument may contain.

Hug your mom user

thought this was normal, im closer to my mum than i am with my dad, and my littlw sister is closer to my dad than she is to mum

that's disgusting

incest is best

She has her own share of problems and things that I hate about her. She does have the "I'm always right and if you disagree I'm just going to look at you like you're a retard" kind of attitude that makes me want to fight fire with fire alot, but at least she wasn't as vindictive and cruel as my previously mentioned example. I can only imagine how much more hateful and angry of a person I'd become of I was raised by a chick like that. I hug my mom a lot in thanks of this.

Attached: 1557298691876.jpg (1536x2048, 534K)

Here at least it is, a woman can be a radical feminazi until the day she has a son, from that day on, every woman they consider an enemy that will pollute his pure boy, and that is why feminism is weird here, and only lesbians and kids support it, we are already a feminist society because no man would dare to make his mom angry here, feminism is a white people thing

really depends but generally both parents love the son more because he's the one who will continue the legacy(again generally speaking),

The son also usually needs more work put into him because they mature later, and can be more violently and permanently self-destructive, and generally society has less of a tolerance for unrefined males, which is not the case for women. You can imagine this through this more "love" might develop. Basically we're the flag carrier. So don't dishonor your families.

I can hear roasties screeching now. If you need proof look at china's history with one child. They weren't aborting males, were they? If you're intellectually honest, this extreme case says a lot of our nature and the placement priorities when it comes to families.

To sum it up males carry the flag.

This desu

My mom hates me.

From a evolutive point of view, this makes sense.

I kiss and hug both my parents before going to uni. When i come back they always greet me with hugs and mom prepares me something to eat and chocolate milk

Attached: 1559204728368.jpg (378x506, 49K)

I think it is because no one really wants to be an example to his son/daughter
like I think I don't want to have a son because I would be his male figure and I think i'm faggot
So if I have a daughter this responsability is passed to my wife and I can be a shit figure as much as I want

Attached: 1545931833417.jpg (711x633, 35K)

My mom love us equally but my sister is a retard who doesn't listen to anybody and is always losing money buying stupid shit and screams at my mom for trying to help her, meanwhile I bought my her a new refrigerator, change the floor of her house, pay for her phone and satellite TV, and installed AC

cuck

Are you your parent's favorite child, or their least favorite child?

Attached: ivanka_and_goblin.jpg (970x546, 198K)

t. Fatherless
Honestly, I hope you get to find a good boyfriend, because if not you will suffer the rest of your life.

Based, take care of your mother
kys

no thats bullshit
women want a daughter not a son because sons leave the nest earlier and are more free

only child. they have no choice but to love me.
I'm the last of the lineage

latinos are different from discount hungarians

>son because sons leave the nest earlier and are more free
It's the opposite in fact. Daughters should abandon their birth family and adopt their husband's family. Which would be at around 15 or 16

Texas, please..

sounds bs, the sons moms and the sons wife are always at odds at eachother

We don't shitpost that much, let me be, it's not going to be all ordnung all day isn't

aren't you supposed to call child police in cases like this or sth

Perhaps, but I'd say this is a rocky road because they were only mean and vindictive to him his whole life, they didn't physically abuse him. And with how manipulative the parents were, I don't trust that the people pulling the strings in the background would allow him to be heard out; not to mention that for most of it he was just a kid, and he didn't know what was wrong in his family. Who would have been the one to call the child protective services for him? Me? And what would my word have over his bitch mom's?

you could try, ya know, the land of freedom and stuff, this might count as psychological abuse

There was an Australian poster in /balt/ + /ausnz/ who was in the same situation.

Sorry, being overbearing and overprotective isn’t love. If mothers truly love their sons, they wouldn’t feminize them or turn into criminals. Women can’t raise sons, reason why males raised by single mothers always end up to be societal waste most of the time

This is because secretly, the Mother wants to get schlong'd by their own creation.

Yes. Especially if they're gay.

I heard Japanese moms ''love'' their sons really hard when they are stressed with exams

Often this seems to be the case, at least in my family it was very obvious. My mom once confessed she wanted a daughter very badly after 2 sons but didn't like her that much because she was much dumber than me and my brother.

not in our family I don't think

Sweet home, Alabama !

My mom used to look at my dick when I was in my teens. I don't catch her doing it anymore.

tell me more about it

>really depends but generally both parents love the son more because he's the one who will continue the legacy(again generally speaking),
While you’re not wrong it comes more down to the traditional sense of male children taking care with their wife’s of the parents while female children have to take care of their parents in law. Arbitrary reasoning for today, but well… we’re hardwired to some of our traditional roots

I think this is the norm everywhere, it's why feminists push women to have children later, or not having them at all so they increase their numbers.

Riddle me this, if mother’s truly loved their sons then why do they always try to turn them into trannies

Because they don't know any better.

Attached: 1556365955501.png (692x568, 243K)