Born too late for Sharia when sex slaves were a thing

>Born too late for Sharia when sex slaves were a thing
>Born too early for Arab countries becoming secular

Attached: 1563556218896.png (808x805, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you would probably be a peasant instead of owning slaves

This.
Men and women make up 50% of the population each.
It's impossible for everyone to have multiple wives.

Slavery to Arabs weren't like Europeans
Everyone had slaves, Not to mention that I can raid infidels with a group of men and take their women as a prize
Islam is literally the Norse religion of Arabs

based

Just be rich in Saudi Arabia and you can have sex slaves

You probably the only one who doesn't know. You still have slaves, but now you have to pay them a slave salary

retard

How so?

I know, but our slaves are disgusting pajeets. I want Balkan Slavic sex slave
Also I'm just referring to the fact that you stoned to death in Islamic law if you have sex willingly with your girlfriend, but it's completely fine to rape a girl after killing her people in war

Going secular wouldn't improve much as you can see Israel has lots of seculars or people who aren't that religious and circumcision is still prevalent and on Saturday/Friday most shops and restaurants close or close early and there are still religion based laws.
And I doubt you'd become better than how Israel is nowadays..

is jordan not mostly secular

>Completely fine to rape in war
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

Attached: 1564180575389.png (766x444, 404K)

Yeah I can't say this for obvious reasons but every time a leftist says something like this do tell them to check this Sura

quran.com/9

It's the last one that was "revealed" to Muhammad, And in Islam newer verses remove older ones
So do show it to them and see how peaceful it is

what aspects of religious law are actually implemented

Non except blasphemy but still only a retard would call it secular

I thought Jordan is a shithole like the rest of the Middle Eastern countries and your wife that was forced to marry you is basically your slave.
If not sucks being you, all the disadvantages of being a mudslime without the advantages

>get circumcised at birth
>don't get a qt brown slave waifu
Lmao

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Stop it

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

B-B-But sacred covenant with God!!

>>Born too early for Arab countries becoming secular
You already had Nasser, you worthless murtad. Arab secularism is nothing but a gigantic failure and an embarassment for all Muslims

Free Muslim men are the natural aristocracy of the ideal Muslim order. It is our right to own kuffar as slaves, or to kill them if they refuse

That being said, we would happily exterminate OP for not only being a faggot, but being a murtad also (murtadoon are all salty faggots by default)

>You can't kill kaffir men and take kaffir women as your right hand possession

Saudi is cucked and does not practice slavery. Note: treating your workers like shit is not slavery, in fact, thats just liberalism; read George Fitzhugh

based spigger (nigger spic)

read George Fitzhugh. Slavery protects slaves, and capitalism exploits workers in the name of freedom

samrawat (including Pajeetesses) are way sexier than Slavic meme women.

i came here to laugh at baljeeki's plight

>Born too late to have your own personal harem of ladyboy slaves
Why live

It is fine to kill non-Muslims in jihad and to take their women as slaves, yes

Once kufr (anything that goes against Islam) is exterminated, we will finally have peace. So yes, Islam is a religion of peace

Thats perfect tho

Like you are allowed have hot mmf threesomes with your qt Arab wife and hot white Chads, but you still get to hang atheists

>Tfw when unironically descendant of Muslim rapebaby. They killed grandpa in raid on our village and produced father
>Persian king deported us from homeland to middle of nowhere to get raped by nomadic Muslims and gave our homeland away to Turkic tribes.

I WAS BORN A SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN BECAUSE OF ISLAM AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH

SOME GOAT FUCKER INBRED RETARD MADE ME THIS WAY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: image.jpg (808x805, 107K)

iqtal nafsak spic fagot

Imagine being a virgin in the Middle East where not too long ago raping women was perfectly fine

Attached: 1441283182957.jpg (200x267, 9K)

Americans will be brown shitskins anyway because white guys can't help but fuck qt spictinas and breeding half spic babies with them

Imagine being a virgin in America where not too long ago raping nigger women was perfectly fine

Except I don't have to imagine

Oh fuck off hassan you can just go sweden and you're set for life

>Saudis are cucked
Women can’t go outside without a burqa there but believe what you want

women are people
say it with me

They don't practice slavery, and basically are cucked to American foreign policy.

Them being one of the few people just smart enough to not give women rights is just a huge plus in a sea of minuses

women are children

t. former male feminist

>They don't practice slavery,
Yeah, they fucking do. On top of the legal gray area of their imported servants they out-and-out buy trafficked women in underground slave markets.

ethnicity ?