Mass shooting happens in my country

>Mass shooting happens in my country
>Foreigners seethe and scream at us
>but they only care about yelling at us not actually about the people who were shot
Why do we live rent free in your heads? Why must you care? Why do you seethe?

Attached: He cute.png (1514x716, 954K)

actually ill add; THREE people died in my country, and everyone flips out, go outside and take a walk.

Attached: america.jpg (376x376, 23K)

White people died today and are gonna mourn for months and years to come. White suffering is more cathartic and invigorating to me than orgasming

>dies in a river trying to cross into the us

did you also try this strategy when you peed yourself in elementary school and everyone laughed at you? did it work? just curious mane, dont start BOILIN' on me

America is a dystopia. You're no better than China

my things and pranksters are with the lost souls

I didn't. I'm sitting here today gloating about white people suffering and dying in your country.

>mourn for months and years to come.
3 people died, we will forget about this in a week, its a cycle
I promise you ill help free your nephew from his texas cage, pedro

Attached: Based.gif (554x400, 46K)

>tf
>tp
You are literally third world

Bump for suffering white burgers

Nice way to shift the topic. I'm talking about America, I don't need you to tell me how shitty Greece is you lardass. Being third world doesn't mean dystopia in case you haven't realised

Pretty sure American schools are the only ones int the world with shooter alarms

>Shooter alarms
What?

How the fuck is america a dystopia? I live here and its fantastic, explain.

>>but they only care about yelling at us not actually about the people who were shot
Why would we care about dead mutts?

Attached: 1537430058071.jpg (1124x598, 107K)

>shooter alarms
we don't have these, stop watching the mainstream media where they will find a few examples of something and make it seem like reality.

May they rest in peace

Attached: 1564307753300.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Bro, I don't even care about the people who died. Fuck them kids.

You're literally talking as if three people being murdered is something normal. Just that shows that something is wrong over there.

You seppo cunts get asshurt easily, that's why there's so much anti-American sentiment. If you cunts weren't such fucking softcocks ands could take bants there wouldn't be nearly as much shitposting

>You're literally talking as if three people being murdered is something normal.
Its sad but what the fuck is there to do? people died...ok and?
>N-NO! ITS YOU WHO GETS MAD
dude, everyday its just people crying over americans, its fucking weird.

Americans are just here for our entertainment

they are too many already. it's just statistics at this point. a person loses from his value the many more are like him and he can be be replaced as fast as a pair of socks.

This. Mexican made the mistake expecting Americans have soul and compassion.

It literally is, this very thread is an example of seppo asshurt. Stop being such a bitch

this thread is just me asking why people keep crying about us, I just find it strange how obsessive it is.

>be the autistic retard kids
>Fart and shit yourself in class
>Everyone laughing at you
>Haha rent free

Attached: 1564085392401.jpg (640x694, 268K)

Ok now you sound a lot more normal. I'm not telling you that it's up to you specifically to change something but maybe after the 300th time people should realise that there's a gun problem. It's not in the best interest of gun manufacturers to change gun law though so the chances of that changing are slim

>insulting and baiting yanks is crying about them
Yank education everyone

You're not a tough guy, chill out

sure, but there really is no point in everyone, especially people who aren't from here, to treat it as if its a national disaster.

Yeah that's precisely why I said that America is a dystopia like other high populated countries. The value of life there is minimal and the loss of it is arbitrary, if that's not a dystopia then I don't know what is

Yeah we can agree on that

LOCKDOWN LOCKDOWN LOCK THE DOOR

TURN THE LIGHTS OFF SAY NO MORE