Why right-wing became so violent?

Why right-wing became so violent?
>Shooter has been identified as 24 year old white male from nearby conservative community

Attached: Hirohiko_Araki.jpg (360x450, 19K)

All the media cares about is race and political affiliation, they sniff around until they can find out what he believes in, they do not care about the people killed, only how it can be used to push their agenda.
Enemy of the people.

why araki is such shameless ripoff artist

I don't give a shit about the people he killed, and most normies won't admit it, but they don't either. It's just a number in the news. Stop virtue signalling

>shameless ripoff
Shit opinion

Whenever something happens the first thing Jow Forums and Fox do is look at the race of shooter, then try to find a connection to the democrat party (which never works because it always ends up being on of theirs) only to switch to "race and politics don't matter blablabla" afterwards

>muh Jow Forums!
>MUUUUH FOOOOOX!!!!!!!
Nice whataboutism.

USA is reaching boiling point

bingo
bingo
bingo

Dunno, maybe because the country has been ruined by literal communists for decades

Have you ever been there after another school shooter?
>SHOOTER CONFIRMED MUSLIM!!!!
5 seconds later
>SHOOTER CONFIRMED DEMOCRAT!!!
5 seconds later
>SHOOTER ACTUALLY FROM HERE BUT IS 1/256TH CHEROKEE SO NOT REAL WHITECEL

That's not whataboutism.

imagine unironically believing this kike propaganda

usually the opposite from what I see. Last few shooters were beaners or mutts but the news will call them white

How is mourning corpses going to fix our chronic mass shooting problem? If thinking of solutions = pushing an agenda then it's good to push an agenda
if it's just villainizing right wingers i get your point though, that's just propaganda... but you guys are dumb

Attached: 346cfe8a4d8c69a81c87cab56e2315cef267110f77fdbf8bb911b7f60df9fe3b.jpg (640x480, 55K)

I heard they were Jewish too and registered democrats

you aren't white

Have you listened to right-wing talking heads? Rush, Shapiro, Molymeme, etc. are all desperately trying to other everyone that isn't in their circlejerk and claim they are destroying society. It's the perfect storm for radicals.

Every American "white" is a mutt of some sort, os you can always prop up that angle. Even when the shooter has a right wing manifesto and times his shooting to the anniversity of, say, Breivik shooting, stormfags call him a muslim because of name, skin color, city, parents or whatever they can cobble together.

What's with the AOC feet obsession? You would think people would be focusing on boobs since they jiggle a lot.

God Finland is such an autistic place. Don't you have some anime to worship?

Giving white people the feeling they are being oppressed is a terrible idea. That’s why.

and they act like clueless retards whenever the finger is pointed at them, or call themselves things like "classical liberals" even though they're obviously heavily right leaning, just another method to brainwash people

truly disgusting creatures

Jo

classical liberal means they follow the 19th century notion of liberalism. It doesn't have to do with todays notion of right and left

God I want AOC to step on me

do you think standard left leaning 15 year olds understand that though

Yeah, makes you wish more were like Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell or purely comedic, but a lot are trying to radicalize. Just as bad as those shitty lefty youtubers who sneak in "kill capitalist" propaganda but fifty times the size and scope.

obviously not, that's why I tried to explain

Classical liberals didn't agree with religious conservatives which is exactly what those alt right talking heads do though

True. The republican party is odd alliance between libertarians, religious conservatives, and everything in between. Over time the different groups have started to internalize their allies' views

That's exactly the problem of the 2 party system.

People say that, but I think a two party system is a natural outcome of politicians trying to win an election. Don't coalitions between smaller parties happen in multiparty elections?

>Don't coalitions between smaller parties happen in multiparty elections?
Yes but they happen after the elections in order to form a majority in parliament. Beforehand nothing is really known about the possible coalitions other than certain parties always teaming up.

However I think the 2 party system is the result of the US being so big. Even if it would come to an end all the new parties would most likely team up as well.

Japanese special is to copy others and then let weebs to think it's the original