My best friend plans to move to USA and he wont listen to me when I tell him of mass shootings and gun related crimes...

my best friend plans to move to USA and he wont listen to me when I tell him of mass shootings and gun related crimes he just wont listen

Attached: 1506188096706.png (821x869, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you try to tell him that it will be very lonely out there (cultral barrier and stuff like that) and it'll be challenging to communicate with people? Did you tell him that you'll miss him?

Attached: 1563874955700.png (1400x1140, 297K)

My friend went to your country to study aero whatever the fuck was proper name of his speciliazation. Best part is that he didn't have to take any entry exams due to your corrupt Ministry of Education.

All we need now is Belarus and then we have all four of you dorks.

I thought Russians were bullet proof.

That's just how things are. I guess if he desired so - he could've just bought the diploma.

Nah, it seemed like he really wanted just to live in your country at least for a short while and to experience the Uni.
He spends most of the time getting drunk with Azerbaijanis, bullying Vietnamese and Pajeets into making his homework and getting his dick SUCCed by Ukrainian girl.

We won't shoot you up here. Come home, Slavic brother!

Attached: 1920px-Slavic_World_updated.png (1920x1034, 330K)

Tell him we beat the fuck outta Slavs on sight.

tell him to live in flyover land

Your friend is alright. If he moved to Kiev I'm sure he's having a good time.
Also
>bullying Vietnamese and Pajeets into making his homework
Based.

Tell him to come to Canada. We are much nicer to Slavs and Slavic cuisine is even popular here. There are huge Slavic communities in Canada. He will feel right at home.

Kharkiv. The dude went to museum and sent me the photographs of a statue with a giant phallus wrapped around his body. NICE.
Then a month ago he sent a message that he just fapped on Ella Hollywood. The place hasn't changed him one bit and i fucking like that in him. He remains himself no matter the surroundings.

Those slavs are most likely ukranians and ukranian canadians are known to be nationalistic autisits. They would bully a poor russian guy to death.
I don't know. I've been in Kazakhstan when I was a kid and hadn't noticed any particular cultural differences aside from the language of course (or maybe Alma-Aty is very russian).

>nationalistic autisits
Why are epxats so autistic? I mean, haven't they left their shitholes because they hated living there so they moved to a better place? Or it's most likely they're children of immigrants who have never even step their foot on their motherlands and only know about it through the nostalgia faggotry of their parents so they have that idialesed image in their autistic brains..

We have a sizable amount of Russians and Poles here too. I don't think our Ukrainians care so much about Russians.

Tell him to go somewhere else.

>they're children of immigrants who have never even step their foot on their motherlands and only know about it through the nostalgia faggotry of their parents
More like grandparents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Canadians
You probably know better than I do, friend.

> only 144,260 (or 11.5%) could actually speak either the modern Ukrainian language or the historic Canadian Ukrainian dialect.
Yup, it checks out.

No I've been to Canada the leaf isn't lying. There's many Slavs there, Canadians aren't judgemental so they integrate pretty fast into Canada.

And those 11% probably speak this hilarious meme dialect.
I believe him and didn't even intend to lecture him about his country because he knows much more about Canada than I do. Besides, wouldn't it be ridiculous - to lecture someone about his own country as a foreigner.

forgot the pic

Attached: image.png (566x245, 102K)

>to lecture someone about his own country as a foreigner.
that's what we do on Jow Forums )))

What I know, it depends where you life
just stay away from ghettos and the weird kids who gets always bullied

Honestly you should go to Canada and see for yourself he's not lying there's a slav presence there.