I left Jow Forums because of this thread

I left Jow Forums because of this thread
I just don't want to be associated with them anymore, I don't want someone I know to see I browse it.

Attached: 1561428860429.jpg (400x368, 25K)

>Got to the point of unironically browse Jow Forums

Attached: why1.jpg (612x340, 16K)

Edginess has always existed on this site.

I usually just lurked there, they were interesting but now I just don't want to be one of them.

I'm not clicking. What did they do?

Well, what's wrong with that thread?

How new are you? People were posting dead kids on /b/ 15 years ago

OP is triggered that some posters made a joke about a Mexican boy.

Lemme guess? great zingers about the ethnicity of the murdered kid? Nah they can't be that heartless and predictable right?

Attached: forreal.png (993x772, 619K)

Mexican boy died on the garlic festival shooting, and they made a joke about it. Nothing out of the ordinary.

OP must be 15 years old jesus christ

Attached: 1553897482383.jpg (334x354, 18K)

Its not the edgy shit that bothers me its them straight up saying this shit and a lot of them believing them. What if a normal person saw this? I can't even risk it.
You are especially retarded, have an extra (you)

the same thing they always do
laugh at mexico

Fuck off back to R*ddit

mexicans*

There is also someone there about to commit suicide and people are completely unironically encouraging him to commit mass murder, im not touching this shit.

>>Jow Forums221038611
based

>I just don't want to be associated with them anymore, I don't want someone I know to see I browse it.

Attached: 1563967473102.jpg (708x800, 91K)

Why were you on Jow Forums in the first place if shit like this bothers you.

You sound like a faggot redditor
Unironically kill yourself

>its them straight up saying this shit and a lot of them believing them
That's the r/The_Donald element. This site used to be full of edginess and racism but it was all for the sake of fun. Then the reddit refugees and stormtards showed up and started unironically believing that stuff.

Fucking go back there you cancerous fuck, no one wants stormcucks on this board
t.Jow Forumsthe_donald immigrant

>keeps posting redditfrog
When will you learn?

Attached: AD3F9ADE-3C34-4558-B894-2C6BA250341A.png (1384x773, 266K)

>Its not the edgy shit that bothers me
It is you sensitive faggot
Go back to redd*t and take your faggot Jow Forums friends with you

I confess im becoming more of a normal person, I have a job and a gf now, I don't want people knowing im in threads like that, When you are above the age of 16 you will probably understand what I mean.

>Fucking go back there you cancerous fuck, no one wants stormcucks on this board

Attached: 1564351450054.jpg (785x785, 77K)

>newfag
>low IQ
>posts soyjacks
checks all the boxes

Jow Forums is the biggest redd*t cesspit on Jow Forums, it's undeniable. just look at OP to see the kind of sensitive faggots it attracts

>That's the r/The_Donald element
You got it mixed up, r/thedonald are the unironic "Israel is based", "le based black guys", "lauren southern is /ourgirl/ please give her money", "libs rekt", etc etc, you get the picture.

I miss the old school Jow Forums schizophrenia and edginess. At least back then you could at least believe that these people were being ironic, modern r/thedonald refugees are completely serious.

Honestly this place is poison. If you can escape then do it. The term "normalfag" is just a cope from people who can't get laid.

newfag, read my above posts, its not the edginess that bothers me.

lmao who cares about some mexican kid

>old school Jow Forums
Remember Dorner? What an amazing time that was. Jow Forums bootlickers would probably condemn him now

>>newfag
>>low IQ
>>posts soyjacks
>checks all the boxes

Attached: 1564334982954.png (231x218, 9K)

go back there, faggot, we dont like Jow Forumscucks

unironically seething

They'll get their comeuppances. You'd have to be completely delusional and out of your mind to think everything you do online in 2019 isn't being archived and tied to your real identity.

It's not graphic or anything like that, they're making fun of a 3 year old who was shot to death

round up everyone whose IP posted on Jow Forums and bury them alive

tired of them spewing their vile shit everywhere

Attached: 1500670662866.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

Stopped going there mid 2017, place was basically unbrowsable back then. Can't even imagine how it is now.

6*

And....?
When brazilian people are killed, be them adults, kids or babies I also laugh and think it's a good thing.
If I could I would kill all the favelados of this country, no matter how young or old they are

pussy

I wouldn’t want to be associated with reddit the board either.

Attached: 98B7664A-CEE5-4E18-9A85-5DA03244B2B0.jpg (701x438, 45K)

lol, keep dreaming faggot

Attached: 10.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>go back there, faggot, we dont like Jow Forumscucks

Attached: 1543391826352.png (700x700, 432K)

based

>I wouldn’t want to be associated with reddit the board either.

Attached: 1564343734121.png (1504x451, 101K)

lol calm down jacinda

Makes perfect sense, why let a suicide go to waste?

how many soijacks does this ugly terroni have?

Another day another mass shooting in the land of the tarded.
This stuff happens like twice a month nowadays, it's not even newsworthy.

>how many soijacks does this ugly terroni have?

Attached: 1509286292081.png (400x309, 27K)

link?
This is very fucking based, finally Jow Forums is doing something useful

Attached: 1602.jpg (720x720, 236K)

>only 3 people died in an AMERICAN shooting
is this really news worthy? it was even on tv here

>Jow Forums

Attached: ameripol.png (662x352, 55K)

>Brazilian defending Jow Forums
Why? You're pretty much everything they hate

Yeah, no high score = no mention should be the rule.

I prefer racists that hate me than virtue signaling liberals that """"""""like""""""""" me

>going to Jow Forums unironically
>taking Jow Forums seriously
Every thread at Jow Forums is a battle between trolls, shills, edgy teens and actual retards. Rarely ever are there any real discussions.

Attached: 1483313721947.jpg (399x385, 29K)

No one likes you

Ah, the mindset of a cuck inviting some ghetto negro to fuck his gf. Many such cases in brazil!

He's a Brazilian in Brazil, I don't see the problem

because Jow Forums is a more comfy version of it

>posts pepe the reddit frog
>complains about lättä

Attached: 1563968696848.png (382x349, 138K)

>have shit mod
>this gets attention from redditors
vs
>be actual redditor
>browse Jow Forums
I don't see the point in reddit. I see even less in browsing Jow Forums and reddit. And I see literally no point in browsing a reddit thread about Jow Forums

LMAO
Cry harder Jose

That shit has always been part of Jow Forums. Jow Forums exists to limit the spread to other boards. It was much worse before Jow Forums was launched.

>I just don't want to be associated with them anymore
>anymore
'I just go for the EPIC meemays, it's sad tire'

Attached: jesterplanet.jpg (526x387, 46K)

lmao just like trannies who like Jow Forums, all sides of natural rejected them and LGBT pandering disgusts them therefore they stick to Jow Forums for that edginess and daddy issues.

American redditor go on Jow Forums
take one of their threads seriously
came to int to comply
gets mocked at

absolute americanposting

Jow Forums is the best thread
Second best is Jow Forums

>thread
Go back to sleep idiot bumbaclot

Just press F in insecure bitch

Whoa Jow Forums is full of edgy teenagers and boomers? What a shock!

Attached: IMG_0531.jpg (300x300, 37K)

>Jow Forums exists to limit the spread to other boards.
It doesn't work. In fact it's the opposite. It fuels more and more of that.

>It was much worse before Jow Forums was launched.
No it wasn't.

Stopped browsing pol a few years ago because i noticed i became way too edgy and started hating people at random
Good riddance, i'm the complete opposite now

>browsing Jow Forums at all
That board is for retards with inferiority complexes who need something to fall behind and set them straight. Jow Forums is way better because no one takes it seriously and it’s always way more lighthearted.

No sleep for me

Jow Forumsthe_donald retards turned Jow Forums to shit, they're pure fucking cancer.

We feel the same way on Jow Forums.

This. Still hate (((demographic))) and 13%ers, but we can joke about it before the 4th Reich.

You can go to reddit
Yes it was retard, that was the point of Jow Forums until moot cucked out and purged it.

>that one angry mexican poster
why is he mad at his white friends across the border?

I stopped browsing a month after the tarrant shooting. Place is fucking weird even if I agree with about a third of the opinions.

Attached: 1532262234612.jpg (508x508, 14K)

>Some brown kid dies
>edgelords make fun of him
>surprised

I used to browse Jow Forums before and i agreed with a lot of things said there but when i started browsing other boards and seeing how they interacted with normal humans i noticed how cringe they really are. Pic related is a guy from /his/. He spent 4 straight days spamming every thread for hours. I would check back to the board every few hours and he would still be posting

Attached: 1564182662399.png (775x317, 12K)

Jow Forums guy on /his/*

>Yes it was retard, that was the point of Jow Forums until moot cucked out and purged it.
No it wasn't newfag.
After he brought Jow Forums back, redditors like you came in 2016 started shitting up every board with polshit. So clearly it did NOT work. /tv/ is the most obvious example of it.

Don't have time to check the thread. Has Jow Forums gotten so cuqqed that they cry over invaders?

>that was the point of Jow Forums
nope. it wasn't a containment board. he created Jow Forums along with bringing back Jow Forums after listening to a speech from sherrod dehippo on why she axed ed and realized his hypocrisy for getting rid of active boards the community liked simply because he didn't.

t. oldfig

Attached: image.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Were the post numbers reset when the boards were deleted?

i didn't use Jow Forums so i can't say but i don't think so. Jow Forums started from 1 because it was a new board created to replace /new/. although for a long time typing /new/ in the url linked back to Jow Forums.

pol was great until they added flags. reddit fags out

>le reddit go to revisionist history
By the way, reddit actually mirrors your views leddit

You have to go back

Redditors who liked trump went to Jow Forums
The rest of reddit spread out through the rest of the boards like you

You realize Jow Forums reacted to the whole thing like a joke don't you?

Why do you faggots act like Jow Forums is some nice safe place?

Fucking newfags don't remember hat Jow Forums was a libertarian board till stormfags attacked in mid-late 2013How many European cocks you pathetic piece of shit apezillians suck per day on this board?
Fucking kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit alt shite faggots,your whole retarded culture is just trannies and barebacking faggots in beaches.
Fuck off forever you absolute filth,go back to sucking 50 year old dick on gay beaches

there's a difference between being desensitized to stuff/being able to joke about it without getting offended or #triggered, and actively supporting and encouraging it.
it stops being comedy when it's backed by nothing but autistic rage and hatred. then it becomes another seething political argument. you see a similar thing with leftist "memes" where their jokes include a wall of text ranting about something. it's just not funny.

Attached: image.jpg (315x315, 21K)