Mongolians

Why did these rural steppe niggers take over half of the civilized world and then do nothing relevant for the rest of history?

Attached: 303D9D5E-38D1-417D-81C7-8B7136E3455C.jpg (1397x712, 251K)

They realized perfection is found in simplicity and not corporational consumism, they invaded almost the entire world for the lols and when they got tired of it they simply returned to do their thing

nothing to lose

thats the avantage of nomads at war(huns,turks,arabs,scythians,early germanics)

also mass utilisation and manpower horse archers(coward tactics)

>take over half of the civilized world
>then do nothing relevant
you dumb nigger. if those those mongos didnt wipe out most of the mudslime in their time, there would be like 10 times more of them right now.
they did the world a favor in ways that no one else had done.
the question is what have you and everyone else done for the mongos to pay them back for their gift to greater humanity.

They made the mistake of invading Tibet

Then Mongols got infected by Buddhist mind-virus, and all they wanted to do from then on is to sit at home and chill

Why do wh*tes have to call everyone nigger? All it does is make you look like an uncouth human trash

Your first mistake was thinking he was white...

Attached: proud 56er.png (242x243, 136K)

lingling please leave?

Whites project their flaws unto other groups which they hate. That is why they always say that blacks are violent and asians have small dick cuz they( the white subhumans) are actually violent and small-dicked.

Just thank god they didn't convert to Islam

Probably because being good at warfare isn't enough, whatever empire they built eventually got absorbed by cultures of the respective areas they conquered.

Genghis Khan died too early to adopt roman style military succession. Mongol Empire was as a result failed via succession crisis and successor states inherited this issue. Also religion played a role too. Golden Horde went muslim, instead of orthodox christianity while Ilkhanatet took sweet ass time to convert to islam. These would be still around if they embraced the right religion right away. Yuan was just a case of tragically bad luck.

The major cities of the Golden horde on the Black Sea and the Volga were muslim. Russia didn't have anything to do with its collapse (although it eventually ate up all the successor states)

Back to Algeria you go.

I am a native Iberian.

Iberians are not part of your pathetic weak race.

Visigoths were legends though.

Also, no you're not native. No one is native Iberian anymore.

With cavalry

Busy fighting each other.Until recently.Where some of them managed to form their own country.

Buddhism was never major religion until 16th century

It was importod by mongols to unite mongols to stand together against Machurians(Qing dynasty) but it failed because they were more divided and khalhs decided to surrender to machurians because they were retards.

While oirats got killed by machurians.

Oirats themselves had lots of infighting and betrayals which resulted in them losing and being geniocided.

they also created the most beautiful people in the world in eastern europe

and some amazing music

better than anyone can say besides ancient greece and rome

But lost half of their land to Russia and China. Nice job killing each other you alcoholic bastards

The visigoths were a bunch of retards that kept killing each other for two hundred years.
>Also, no you're not native. No one is native Iberian anymore.

I am descended from the neolithic farmers that have been inhabiting this peninsula for a long period of time. But I guess It is you showing your inner white and projecting your own situation onto others.

this

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>they also created the most beautiful people in the world in eastern europe
do retards actually believe this?

>showing your inner white
I cannot take you seriously. Also looks who's talking about imperialism.

which part? beauty is subjective but mixed people in that region is genetically superior.

I mean didn't rome cycle in soldiers from all over the empire? There must have been thousands of Balkan/Italian soldiers who settled in Iberia

>coward tactics
No such thing
There are only tactics that work and tactics that don't work, muh honor is an infantile spook

We did not put those whom we conquered in reservations, neither did we destroyed their cultures. There are millions of native americans living in our former colonies and speaking their native languages.

Some italians settled down mostly in the south. However, their descendants ended up converting to islam and replaced by the northern christians, the same fate that the goths suffered. The italic and balkan admixture came from the crusaders that settled down once they reconquered a city or a town.

You're joking right? You obliterated their religion, language, and subjected them to your conditions. I don't believe there was anything wrong with what you did, but saying you're somehow better than the British Empire is bullshit.

Also let me guess, you wish the Republicans won the war.

>Also let me guess, you wish the Republicans won the war.

My great grandfather fought in the national side, you fucking moron. Either way, I hate both sides, they were equally retarded and killed hundred of thousands for pure ideological fanaticism.

> I don't believe there was anything wrong with what you did, but saying you're somehow better than the British Empire is bullshit.

We imposed our culture but we mixed with the locals, we never tried to exterminate them all like you guys did. So what is better a genocide or forced assimilation?

eastern europe is hardly mixed with orientals. it's just retarded theory dumbass insecure asians believe to cope with racism from europeans

Oh, mate, if the British wanted to exterminate anyone, we wouldn't be mentioning the word "tried" right now.

Because Mongols were never manipulated by a third foreign party. The Germanics for instance were manipulated into following Jesus Christ and the Christian Arabian religion even though they had nothing to do with that side of the world. If the Jews didn't interfere and spread their nu religion to Germanics, they would not have had the strength to overthrow Rome with social justice politics and the common strength of one people under one god vs Rome, but the Mongols certainly had the intelligence and strength to overthrow their superiors without foreign aid. Mongols were giga barbarians afterall.
But if the Germanics were all as powerful as Germany without Arab interference, it would have gone the same route as Mongols in China. They would have stuck to their barbarian routes and once they conquered the empire, would simply not give much of a fuck about politics and continue doing their own thing while the scattered nobles figure out what to do with the remnants. Germanics would not have ruled despite being the ones who conquered it the same way Mongolians didn't properly rule even though they conquered.