Foreigner swedish client ask me where we could eat that's cheap and good

>foreigner swedish client ask me where we could eat that's cheap and good
>he asked so we went to my favorite eatery, popular place, been eating there for years now, good and it's cheap to boot
>we start eating
>foreign dude starts getting disgusted because he saw a rat (rats are occasional but they're not in the kitchen so its fine)
>and he says it smells like piss (it's beside a canal so sometimes it smells like piss but it doesn't bother me)
>and the food is full of fats and oils
>a day after he gets food poisoning and keeps puking a lot
>mfw I never got food poisoning in that place - ever and I like their food

Why are foreigners like this? Does this happen in your country too? Or are first worlders just really high food standards?

Attached: 1541038075675.png (389x531, 191K)

they're not used to natural, real food, because everything they eat is filled to the brim with soy and high fructose corn syrup, even in sweden

you are just subhuman and probably a poorfag even by philippine standards

I'm on mobile, so I can't see which flag that is, so from where are you?
And basically yes...

Good job on poisoning your client, I'm sure he'll be back to do business with you, retard

>phonephags

Attached: 1544846328971.jpg (653x590, 93K)

>why are foreigners responsible for my shithole
why are thirdies like this

Hey, it's comfy while lying in the bed

>I SUFFER IN THE FIRST WORLD

Attached: 1549338606158.gif (413x243, 51K)

Dont you eat rats with cocoa?

Flipland.

Obviously. Business is business, this shit isn't business related so he'll be back.
Only he got poisoned. All my filipino friends love the place, he just has high standards.

Apparently, I have to be more careful about first world stomachs now.

Attached: 1545838701473.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

also
>rats don't go into the kitchen
I doubt that

>he just has high standards
>that’s why he got poisoned
hahahahaha why are thirdies genuinely so stupid

You're used to the bacteria and parasites in your home country. It's only natural for your kind.

Based
Poison the swedoids, slaughter them all

what did you feed them

>starts getting disgusted because he saw a rat
But that's the main dish !

>can't tell a country by its flag
>Australian education

No person here got poisoned eating there, ever. That's the only guy I know that got poisoned from the food there.
I've been eating there for years.

You just have sensitive stomachs, I guess? I'm sorry about that.

Rats are disgusting but it's a common sight in a 3rd world country, I mean, he was asking for cheap but good food, so I gave it to him.

Attached: 1554300359730.png (809x508, 247K)

Beef Marrow stew and Sisig.

He probably got sick from the water, did he eat a salad or drink water / something with ice?

YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

He drank water, sure.

Yeah, sorry if I don't know every flag of each and every country...

You just have high standards.
Sorry a poor 3rd world country can't meet them.

He sounds like a pussy. I never got food poisoning in the Philippines, and I ate at lots of small restaurants.

It has nothing to do with standards, it's regarding health issues aka bacteria and parasites. You're used to the bacterial flora. hence why you can eat and feel nothing and people who are not used to it gets sick.
This is a common problem for example when traveling and drinking local water in countries where you have never been to and gotten used to the bacterial flora. People get diarrhea and shit for days. Which why bottled water is sold at masses.

Maybe he is a pussy. I really don't understand, I mean, it isn't even street food tier.

There's a popular place in Manila where they say they serve rat meat in secret.
Also in Chinatown they serve buns secretly filled with stray cat and dog meat

Attached: 1558336772967.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>i suffer in the philippines

Attached: 1564206229233.png (1280x720, 703K)

Pagpag

I accidentally read that
>and the food is full of rats and oils
:DDD

>>foreign dude starts getting disgusted because he saw a rat (rats are occasional but they're not in the kitchen so its fine)
kek

>foreigner swedish client

what kind of work do you do?

When I ate food in other countries I went to I didn't feel sick at all

Giving blowjobs and spreading his stds like hiv/aids

You probably have quite the resistance built up

>when the cook noticed the rat(s) running around

Attached: eht0m1qg8dk21.jpg (669x358, 149K)

The first place I ate at was a house in Kalibo with some chairs/tables in front of it and a sign that said "BANGUS" with a drawing of a fish on it. It was good.

Sadly you haven't been outside of your country. So far I can say that with great understanding from your writing and previous threads.

Yea, we usually dont eat food made with gutter oil straight from the sewers made in rat warrens.

yeah you should be. Fucking newfag cunt

>Sadly you haven't been outside of your country
I've been but not much.
I'm not as privileged as a firstoid who could afford it freely.

Bangus is great.
My favorite fish.

I'm a lawyer

Attached: 1546775959919.png (400x489, 151K)

The mean is directly just lard or fats from pigs and whatnot.

KEK

When brits went to america they killed all the natives with plagues. It's not a matter of being sensitive, it's a matter of building the immune system (gut flora) over time. We can't drink your water or eat your vegetables, and we need pills to kill the amoebas too. 2ndly, He (and you) may have parasites.

Probably amebiasis since the water here isn't exactly clean. So I get the very rare and occasional loose bowels.

Attached: 1551104452335.png (463x448, 100K)

>plagues
they mostly died from common ailments like the flu

such is the life of the 3rd world
now you know why eating garbage is a thing here

should have taken him to pagpag shop ouside of town and pretended like it was "real, authentic just like momma used to make phillipino food"

Wait, did he actually drink the water? That's the number one thing any travel guide will tell you not to do. Especially if not boiled. He could be out for an entire month, even on medicine. If he doesn't get medicine they'll live there indefinitely, and it'll act up from time to time.

Exaggeration. My bad.

same thing with the ganges in india. though I also heard the ganges is literally so polluted that it starves pathogens of oxygen so although that shit is like 99% toxic sludge, it's not TECHNICALLY as bad as raw sewage

I wonder how cute are you kaguyafriend.

come on dude, its philippines, philiboy, you should know them

People in different parts of the world have different immunities and resistances.
In a foreign country you should only eat basic bitch food if you want to be safe.
It has nothing to do with being first or third world. It's common sense.

How do you get used to 3. World food? Is it possible? Or is food poisoning forever unavoidable?

>If he doesn't get medicine they'll live there indefinitely, and it'll act up from time to time.
Yeah, that's the story of my life. I get the occasional stomachache as a result.
It can't be helped

Attached: 1532862206961.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Cool
Did he blame that you poisoned him? Firsties like to do that

Should have just brought him to KFC.

>Can't be helped -----> Third world healcare and infrastructure.

Chemicals in the water or your stomach will help, but cost money

based fellow kickass immunity system 3rd world bro

>drinking water in a third world country
kek, you either drink softdrinks/beer or cook the water yourself, that guy is an idiot.

KYS

Attached: 1569351002857.jpg (916x800, 251K)

We got the black death from the rats. We will never forget that.

You don't get food poisoning because you're used to it.
It takes a while to get used to and it's a written rule that if you're in the shitty parts of Asia you don't eat food washed with tap water and not boiled, cooked or fried first and even then it has to be a deceit place because bad oil will do bad for most people

This, only bottled things from trusted sources.
No it was the Jews obviously have you forgot the witch hints for Jews because Jews got sick less since they washed their hands and didn't interact with goyim much?

>Why are digestive systems of people not adapted to where they don't usually live?

Huh Philippines was a shithole. I'm glad I didnt went there for vacation

>No you CAN'T SEND ME BACK

Attached: 93804980100984640360no_490X0.jpg (490x275, 96K)

>rats
>jews
What's the difference?

Went to other countries, didn't happen to me.

Well, if you think so.

I read about these people in the news, really sad.

Meh, that's not my fault.

Attached: 1536149653593.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Very funny as a reward you get... 3 muhammets 6 hassans and a Jamil.
They're staying here illegaly and are working illegaly they deserve to get deported and those who marry old men whose wives died just to get a citizenship and then fight over inheritance with his children are leeches

why is a Swede seeing a Flip lawyer

>common ailments like the flu
no it was small pox

Swedish pedos going to the Phillipines

Slavery isn't ok. I'd rather take a goat

Holy fuck, take the avatarfagging down a notch.

Based israeli posters always making me laff, thank you greatest ally.

Probably just wasn't used to the food. My French relatives usually get diarrhea whenever they come visit, even when the food is otherwise okay.

>Philippines----> Food being safe
Pick one.

Don't listen to that fag.

>He doesn't know about strongest race in the world
How new.

It's literally a rule

There is nothing wrong with avatarfagging when you make high quality posts, just like you are allowed to have a tripcode if you are a translator for chinese cartoons.

Based sven

>foreign dude starts getting disgusted because he saw a rat (rats are occasional but they're not in the kitchen so its fine)
>and he says it smells like piss (it's beside a canal so sometimes it smells like piss but it doesn't bother me)
>and the food is full of fats and oils
>a day after he gets food poisoning and keeps puking a lot
>mfw I never got food poisoning in that place - ever and I like their food
Holy fuck you really love making us look bad. Don't make it look like we tolerate eating in a shit-filled environment.

Then use a fucking tripcode.
No one will belive you that you're a cute 2d anime girl.

He’s not making high quality posts

It's true

I believe him on a subconscious level desu

Its true tho the Dutèrte era really brought out the worse and shithole in this country.

everything is just rat infested now