I just ordered dark souls 3. I hope it's good

I just ordered dark souls 3. I hope it's good.

Attached: 1555752184468.jpg (225x225, 10K)

It's alright

Haven't played it yet. It's part of my "I'll get around to it" list
>Gravity Rush 2
>Dark Souls 3
Sekiro
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Not as good as the first, but still an amazing game.

Yeah, nothing quite compares to Demons Souls.

Attached: 1525388794348[1].png (380x349, 77K)

I appreciate your opinion Mr. Boomer, but I digress. Even though Demon's Souls was an awesome game for its time, nowadays it fees like a beta version of Dark Souls, with the exception of Tower of Latria which was Bloodbornesque.

>paying for singleplayer game

Attached: 1560489321196.png (817x443, 34K)

*clears throat*
Do Piracy.
Also this.

The Ringed City DLC is better than the main game.

this

Poorfags

I still have to play both the DLCs but i had my share of fun

Attached: ax5k3nia7noz.png (2518x1024, 319K)

Enjoy your malware

if you were really rich you would know that poorfags are the only ones who waste their money on useless things

You have to pay a hefty fine when you pirate shit and they catch you. Not gonna risk it.

>ordered
What do you mean? You didnt buy it off steam? You ordered physical copy?

>Enjoy your malware
t. DRM-developer employee

Attached: 1537034873072.jpg (392x379, 60K)

never ever, torrentfags

Attached: 657567.png (1600x731, 685K)

I ordered it for ps4.

>he doesn't want to invade and ruin the experience of other players and receiving hate mail
literally lmaoing @ u

I don't know anyone who ever got caught

>dark souls
>single player
half of the fun is online in that game

>he doesn’t cockblock faggots and their faggot gank squad in the Kiln

It's a pretty fun game, and you can still get invasions nowadays, though far less that it used to be. Be sure to get the DLCs as well.

>DaS3
>singleplayer

The worst part about DS3 is there’s no variety or replay ability. Dark Souls II has variation at least. Dark Souls 3 is just moving from corridor to corridor

>The worst part about DS3 is there’s no variety or replay ability

Attached: 1560845986070.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Yeah I pirated it but I felt I was missing something so I bought it. And with geo cd steam keys when you can buy brand new games for like 25$ you have no excuses.

It’s true. The game is way too linear for the first few hours and is an absolute chore to reach Irithyll.

nice, I preordered the CE which contained picrel. It's not as good as BB but surely on par with DS 1+2,even though I missed the story bits of Ds2 and Ds1 a bit.

Attached: 20190729_145747.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

but the game keeps giving you weapons at every turn
and I found the individual level design far more impressive than DaS2's

So it comes from the mail or something? Also why do you play it on 30fps machine?

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-15-02-59.png (540x960, 211K)

Compared to DS1 maybe, and even there the strong interconnectivity of the world plays out in late game. Sure, you can go directly to new londo in DS1, but it wasn't a clever decision. Overall I agree that DS1 >DS2, DS3 but that's mostly due to the formula getting a bit stale after the 4th iteration.

>pepe
shoot yourself instead

what is up with all the splashed black paint on the front of the belt and other parts? and why does that black piece looks unfinished?

>buying 100€ for painted plastic

do anti-pirate fags really do this ?

I guess thats the flash of mu phone camera. I haven't painted it myself if you mean that.

I spent 100$ on the collectors edition too but on steam’s digital version since they don’t ship here

It also contains other merch like a world map made of cloth, the artbook, the ost iirc... and yes I like to support From Software as they produce continuously good hardcore games. It's like supporting your favorite artist on bandcamp or patron.

no it's not the flash. and I know you didn't paint it. but it just look so poorly made. were they trying to make it look like soot?

soot?

>Digital collector edition

Attached: hqn47scg6tlz.jpg (745x533, 297K)

yeah soot. you know the lord of cinder everything is burning and stuff.

@>fual swords
Just no.
Should be a kite shield if you want to be a powerful knight

*soul of cinder

hmmm, dunno exactly. Looks more like a worn down state to me. Tbh I dont care that much as I bought because of Plus, the artbook is really neat.

It came with the two swords which you can remove for transport. I guess it's a dex built.

Yeah, the artbook is great.

Attached: Sirris concept.jpg (600x848, 59K)

Eh, I'm happy with just the game. I feel like a collectors edition would just collect dust at home.

Is bloodborne good too?

If you like victorian era and cuthulhu memes, then yes.

>console pleb

never played dark souls games
only played bloodborne and sekiro

Attached: 1482976016568.png (554x400, 66K)

it's better than the dark souls games but because it's ps4 only it triggers autismos

Attached: file.png (752x685, 229K)

i liked ds2 more

How did you like sekiro? I finished it a few times and I really liked it. The learning curve was though tho.

very good

Yes, it's very good.

??

Best ps4 exclusive

Best game in the series on par with Dark Souls. The Old Hunters Expansion is KINO. 10/10.

>victorian era
The art direction takes inspiration from Eastern European architecture the armor sets are pre revolutionary french, fashion of a century or more before victorian age, other than the few hunter sets that are obviously coats.

Attached: Cainhurst Kn_ght.jpg (950x850, 122K)

I'm curious , can you actually buy ps4s in india or did you import one from another country? Aren't you guys like 10 years behind in the gaming market?

The PS4 pro launched a year and a half later than in the west but the normal ps4 launched around the same time as the rest of the world. I’ve owned all the 4 PlayStation consoles and the PSP too

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.85M)

it is very fun but for some reason they will ban you from the game for cheating even though it's not a competitive multiplayer

Attached: 20190404172503_1.jpg (1920x1080, 607K)

On the PC, we have regional pricing for many publishers and we used to have it for EA and Ubisoft games too. But people started buying games online with proxies after Origin and Uplay became a thing.

Do you like to collect them or do you still play with them? Sold my vita a few months ago after not using it for years

Well, if everyone became god, the invasions wouldn't be fun anymore.

Haven’t played on my PSP since 2010. Never bought the Vita since everyone knew it was going to flop outside of Japan

Are you upperclass?

I once had some faggot invade me at the top of irythill/anor londo and I just hid on a tiny piece of platform behind a building

he searched for me for about 15-20 minutes until he got bored and left

Attached: fat frog.png (171x264, 105K)

Middle class m8

Bump

Can’t wait till I play it too. I bought it on release and then realized my PC can’t run it. Couple of weeks ago I bought a new PC so now I can continue gaming after a couple of years. Right now I’m playing Witcher 2 tho which is great.