How do you say : "Russian janny is a dick sucking faggot" in your language?

How do you say : "Russian janny is a dick sucking faggot" in your language?

Attached: IMG_0942.png (303x335, 204K)

deleted before i could reply

Le janiteur russe est une pédale suceuse de bite

Basé

Russian janny is a dick sucking faggot

Pyccкий yбopщик - пидop хyecoc

جاني الروسية هو شاذ مص ديك

Omul de serviciu rus e un poponar care suge pula.

Le concierge russe
De grosses verges suce

El conserje ruso es un maricón chupa-pollas.

ruski reditelj je pedrski fafač penisov

Russia is a bacon of purity in Europe and Putin is the saviour of the white race, your little games to undermine his holy image will not be tolerated anymore

Der Russenhausi ist ein schwanzlutschender Homo

Pyccиaн жaннy иc a диcк cycкинг фaггoт

I can perfectly picture satanic NWO masters in my head, they are laughing through their fangs and saying to themselves "ah, so good, these gullible cucks at Jow Forums are doing our bidding without us needing to pay a single cent!". They dance in joy at the Guardian of Whites being derided as this means their twisted plans come to a fruition. The man who faces up to the Libtards' warmongering, who said no to leftists stomping their stinky paws on tradition, who pulled his people up from hunger is being deformed by incels who turn him into a monkey. These incels think they are meme-masters but little do these gullible creatures know they are furthering the cause of post-modern tyranny. Monkeys are primitive, have no sense of moral values, they don't understand order, they can't wrap their heads around the idea of cooperation... It's quite ironic, isn't it? This is what the leftist puppeteers want for our countries and what the Russian Knight fights against yet these cucks don't see it's the Chad Vlad who defends the West from this. Luckily there are still people carrying an enlightened redpill in their brains who see how le monke memes benefit Satan's cause. Yes, the photoshopped primate menace plays into the hands of post modernist bolshevik agitators, it's like a gorilla coming to life and punching tree logs down. These trees, my friends, are our Western morals and prosperity guarding our societies from the debris of insanity and this dumb gorilla is none other than le monke memesters who are cluelessly advancing a dark cause. Wake up, shills, ChadVlad needs to be praised by free-thinking individuals!!!

Siivooja-Ryssä on kyrpää lutkuttava hinttari

I cannot since I will be banned.

Attached: 1560272661574.png (260x334, 161K)

>a bacon of purity

Attached: 676966.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Complètement basé

The worst is when he gives you a global ban for posting gigachad

Is janny really russian tho? He's active only in the afternoon here, he's either a wageslave either american.

Talonmiesryssä on kyrpää kaihoava hinttari

He's probably neet

ロシア人の管理人はチンポしゃぶりのホモ野郎

De Russische schoonmaker is een piemelzuigende flikker

we are all asleep pierre

Ryssätalkkari on kyrpää imevä hintti.

Rus hademe yarrak yiyen bir ibne

WHO WINS? WHO’S NEXT? YOU DECIDE!!!

it's 03:22 here

this is my point

Pyccкий yбopщик - пидop, cocyщий хyй

desu he's probably an american redditor pushing the Jow Forums is russian narrative cuz he always keeps these threads complaining about him up and also the catalog is 90% off topic shit

>How do you say : "Russian janny is a dick sucking faggot" in your language?

Attached: 1554771324067.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

Il-purtinar Russu hu pufta li jardgħu.