Why do white Americans do so many drugs? I thought it was for Latins and blacks

Why do white Americans do so many drugs? I thought it was for Latins and blacks

Attached: desktop-20190729095011.jpg (730x542, 43K)

Read up on the war of drugs lol.
You can be fucked for even minor drug possession.
Our Country is a literal hellworld

Die

Kek amerimutts get blindfolded and raped by cops in these parts.

Go home!

Be serious, if someone told you that a country had 2M of their own people detained and were “legally” using them as basically slaves.
You would immediately call them out.

because whites can afford the better stuff

remember the best way to obtain narcotics is a prescription from a physician who's scared of negative online reviews or under a pharmaceutical payroll

they're so bored from priveledge and used to get away with it

except people in poverty who do it to numb the pain

Korea has strict drug laws yet tons of rich people keep importing the shit, and english teachers also get deported for bringing it

still find it baffling how can buy weed legally in Cali or Colorado, get lost and accidentally cross into Idaho and be imprisoned for possession.

you understandably can't have serious discussions about the US here, but I admire your tenacity and integrity.

Even in the worst most abject shithole on earth Sudan there are authoritarian bootlickers looking to lick every sq mm of corrupt politicians

Most problems in the United States can be traced to boomers.

Honestly, it’s like this in every politcal discussion I get into.
People just don’t argue in good faith because they are afraid of being disproven or having to confront their views.
Even when you disprove them, it’s just apathy at this point honestly.

That’s kinda gay

>minor drug possession.
this is impossible you degenerate

Visited my cousins in NY few years ago, live in rich suburb outside the city, him and his m8s drive around at night smoking weed like it was nothing, watching all the police shows on tv i was paranoid about getting pulled over, he just laughed and said "nah dont worry were white".

>Italian politicians and human rights groups expressed concern at the photo, but Italy's Interior Minister Matteo Salvini was less sympathetic.

>"To those who complain about the blindfolding of a person arrested, I remind them that the only victim to cry for is a ... Carabinieri... who died while doing his job, killed by people who, if guilty, deserve to spend their life in prison," Mr Salvini tweeted.

Based.

Attached: 1561914639936.gif (540x318, 2.6M)

Kill yourself

Americans aren't white

>Italian politicians and human rights groups expressed concern at the photo

traitors

Why was the Italian copper even alone?, i thought it was routine for police to always have a partner with them at all times.

He wasn't alone, but he and his partner were in civil clothes. Fuck knows what his partner were doing

>traitors
The same people that say this cry crocodile tears when the police bashes their head in for looking at them wrong.

They probably couldn't imagine that a white guy would start stabbing like an animal
Unluckily for the cop he came from the land of the free

>They probably couldn't imagine that a white guy would start stabbing like an animal
They should know better because most commonly people commiting crimes like this have schizophrenia and such which is common among all races.

you don't know anything about my country, shush

Holy BASED

Apparently foreigners can go there and kill Shitalian police lmao

No, here it literally never happens.

>Let me tell about your country
Fuck off

Rather be in prison than in idaho tbqhq

Is they likely to get extradited back?, cant see them lasting long in prison over there, though being cop killers they might get abit of leeway

thats not what the question was you dumbfuck

doing drugs? it's what white people do

Asian countries also have harsh drug sentences and manage to be virtually drug-free.
Why doesn't it work there? It's not like niggers are the only ones doing drugs

bluepilled

based salvini
mutts BTFO

cant remember anyone getting the death penalty in the US for possession or selling tbf

Attached: ftpqfQO5R4SNa5u5DnLmAc4-MzRKoUNhXgNha9ZEzI0.jpg (600x410, 33K)