Can someone tell me why South Italy is Middle East tier with garbage and mafia and South Spain is 1st world tier just...

Can someone tell me why South Italy is Middle East tier with garbage and mafia and South Spain is 1st world tier just like Côte d'Azur?

Are Spanish whiter than Italians?

Attached: marbella-aerial.jpg (640x420, 72K)

>Andalusia
>White

Andalusia is safe, at least.

None of those is withe as the mighty and 1st world FYROM. Please send your countrymen here and bleach us.

south italy is populated by middle easterns
south spain is populated by north europeans

> withe
*white
see, please come and rise our IQ

Is there any other place in western Europe comparable to southern Italy? I used to think that southern France, Spain and Portugal are somewhat comparable

It is white (like the rest of Spain) even with the quantity of gypsies they have
>south spain is populated by north europeans
What are you implying?

There is a huge northern European expat community down here. Not much of a problem since their kids are oblied by law to learn spanish.

>WE WUZ WISIGOTH AND SHIEEEEET

Attached: 1488.jpg (600x600, 102K)

I know, but saying that Southern Spain is decent just because of them as the retarded Dane said is stupid.

>South Spain is 1st world tier
>Spain is 1st world tier

You northies are the ones who larp as visigoths and celts, not us.

>Andalucía is not a shithole
Oh no no no, they have a ton of rich as fuck people living there, especially rich daddy boys in Sevilla but the majority of them are poor rednecks.

No thanks, we only mix with whites

Attached: 2-2.jpg (2048x1368, 234K)

Well, He is kind right, a important part of our economy relies on tourism though there are more industries in Andalusia such as financial (banks), the aerospatial industry, telecom industry, biotech industry etc... Problem is most of these industries are located in Málaga and Sevilla.

They look Spanish

The financial and economical situation down here depends on " your contacts" (aka nepotism), it is sadly the only way to ride the ladder in Andalusia. Either way, You can have a comfortable life if you are able to get a stable job that provides you 1k euros, since most commodities are cheap.

There are billions of albanian already you'll fit right in.

>South Spain is 1st world tier
lmao
>Are Spanish whiter than Italians?
we are not white

Southern France is far superior to anywhere in Italy

> and South Spain is 1st world tier just like Côte d'Azur?

Nah, We are just better at hiding our shady businesses than the terrone. There are mafias in Andalusia and they actually control most the drugs that entesr into Europe but the way they work is different from the balkan mafias or the italian ones. They buy some property in a town and little by little they buy the town till everyone NEEDS to be loyal to them in order to survive, It does not help out that our mafias are mostly composed of fustrated unemployed chemists and biologists that are 29 times smarter than the idiots in the government.

Northern Ireland, Malmo, Oslo

>Are Spanish whiter than Italians?
This killed the thread for me
Go back to Jow Forums