Do Americans really spray their dead lawns green?

Do Americans really spray their dead lawns green?

Attached: yankspray.webm (460x460, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Lawn-Miracle-1-Gal-Green-Grass-Paint-Concentrate-Covering-Up-to-2000-sq-ft-PH501/300061321
google.com/search?q=hydroseeding&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW7-zKk9rjAhXSe30KHWwtCdoQ_AUIESgB&biw=2560&bih=1001
realtor.com/news/trends/florida-man-is-losing-his-home-because-he-didnt-cut-the-grass/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, some people pay for spraypaint lawns. It's such a funny concept. Not very often though

Do they REALLY?

Yeah a friend mentioned about this. Pretty big and important to have a "healthy" green lawn.

i hope so, thats bretty funny

homedepot.com/p/Lawn-Miracle-1-Gal-Green-Grass-Paint-Concentrate-Covering-Up-to-2000-sq-ft-PH501/300061321

It just looks pretty The grass will go dormant during winter turning yellow. There's grass that keeps it's colors, but aren't as premium in feel. Bermuda is the most popular in my area, but also expensive.

this can't be real

it's not google.com/search?q=hydroseeding&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiW7-zKk9rjAhXSe30KHWwtCdoQ_AUIESgB&biw=2560&bih=1001

It's a fairly common practice to do this in the fall/winter when the property is up for sale.
t. realtor

lmao

Better than wasting obscene amounts of fresh water to keep 1 inch long grass perfectly green during summer in Arizona t bh

I have never seen this in my life

Is this some yankee bullshit

>Why not just turn that land into a productive garden?

Attached: gigachad gardener.jpg (1242x1394, 674K)

what state?

Tennessee

It's cheaper than watering it!

Given that watering is allowed...

Brits house have no green?

In the USA if you don't keep up your lawn the city will unironically foreclosure your house to make space for large real estate investors.

no but they will fine you a bunch of times

There is this one story of a guy that went on a month-long vacation without mowing his lawn for some time and the City fined him like a 1000 bucks a day until they could foreclosure his house and when he came back it wasn't his anymore.

that's ridiculous and sounds like a lie. Grass doesn't grow that fast unless they gave him like 5 days to mow his lawn 25 days in

what did you find out in the last 20 threads about this?

I'd assume the chemicals in paint are quite nasty for environment and ground water. Or is there bioneutral paint?

realtor.com/news/trends/florida-man-is-losing-his-home-because-he-didnt-cut-the-grass/

>may lose his home
he won't

>may
Because he is fighting it in court right now. The trial is still ongoing.

My lawn is made of astroturf, nothing grows in the suburbs because of all the pesticides used.

my guess is that this guy has a bitch-tier homeowners association and they would fine him for not having green grass, either that or this is the HOA itself spraying the grass to keep the neighborhood up to standard

people park boats and trailers in their yards in my neighborhood, one guys yard is a literal jungle