Lives by seaside

>lives by seaside
>doesn't go to sea every day during summer

Attached: eaea38389630f6a6ad5818549f5d4d7c5d0303023ec564c14084a20e887e9e45.png (583x882, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1564411499244.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i go for a jog on the beach about once a week. it's really easy to twist your ankle on the uneven surface. last year, it seemed like every girl was wearing a "cheeky" bathing suit (one that showed a lot of butt cheek). This year isn't so cheeky.

going once or twice is enough. Too many people

I live 100 m from the sea, I go 1 , max 2 times a week to the beach. It's not that great if you are not a CHAD

sta cu se koju picku materinu blanjat među turistima ko dijete retardirano?
Nisam se kupao godinama, a zivim na obali.

How does italian chad look like? Something out of jersey shore?

mmm those soles look delicious

Sand is a pain in the ass.

for better or worse i'm going tomorrow.

Attached: spongebob licking.gif (220x165, 53K)

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I dont like skin cancer

I go to river where people arent arround like a true non-normie

Because I go to clean pools made for non-poor tourists instead of swimming in piss and garbage with some Bosnians

So?

>Nisam se kupao godinama, a zivim na obali.

kys

imagine rubbing your willy over her soles, feeling every wrinkle on your cockhead

DUUUUUDE SHE'S TOO YOUNG!!!

>don't live by seaside
>even if I did I have no one to go with

Attached: 1537112400685.jpg (640x640, 48K)

now this is podracing

that girl has proportionately very large feet, makes it hot as hell!!!

Goddamn I love Yandex's reverse image search.

Attached: 1555817592215.jpg (1577x2503, 759K)

no he's just taller than 180

Attached: 1562428812119.jpg (300x336, 21K)

If you're dependent on other people for your happiness then your happiness will always be precarious and insecure. Don't wait for other people, just go do what you want to do.

I live 10 km away from the sea and haven't been there in years

I live around 2km from a really popular beach and 15km from a more secluded and quiet beach but every time I still only go to the quiet beach because it's a much better experience there.

Is people shitting on the beach a big problem?

>I suffer in India

Attached: 1563968329641.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Going outside during summer is suffering

he looks like average med male

fug, I clicked, the bolice will catch me :DDDD

>y-yeah I look just like that

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

How realistic would it be to get land at the beach, build a house there and make campfires at the beach every other while?

ko ti kriv sto zivis u vukojebini

Fair enough. I've lived near the beach my entire life and I haven't frequented them since I was a teenager.

>quiet beach
>in india
So only ten thousand people on it at any given time?

Why wouldn't it be realistic to do that?

Idk, maybe sharks climb out if the water and kill me. What do I know.

Beach is for peasants, I wish I had a boat. A friend of mine has a boat and we go sometimes, it's a much more pleasing experience

Lots of poo water, too.
You want to swim in that, boy!?

I guess you don't have as many lakes, so it would be expensive in your country.
Money is the only reason anybody couldn't, if it's private land you could build on a lake.

The sea sucks. I go inland instead to my favorite lake.

live by seaside, have summer house by a lake. go to either one where i'm at currently, every other day of summer. get on my level pleb

You can get one of these for little money

Attached: aluminum-boat.jpg (1725x942, 133K)

ugh

>I wish I had a boat
Buy one, it's worth it. I could not live without one.
I go around everywhere, exploring the Swedish and Norwegian coast all summer. Anchored on a comfy island for the last few days now, there's a nice restaurant/pub here.

Attached: IMG_20190727_154121.jpg (4059x2405, 2.69M)

moar!!

>I could not live without one.
if i take your boat away, will you die?
>Anchored on a comfy island
nah, you're tied to the pier by a rope dumbass

I wish I was rich (formerly Western European)

You like?

Attached: 1559243520093.jpg (1200x1658, 326K)

Ha-haha l-looks also just like me

Who is she?

>if i take your boat away, will you die?
Might as well. It's my home.
>nah, you're tied to the pier by a rope dumbass
There's no pier here and a "parked" boat is anchored. At least in Swedish. If that's not the term in English then I apologize.

is this even on the mainland? pretty sure its one of those tourist islands off the coast

mr robot female edit

name of this qt pls!!

No idea, I just clicked on the similar images on yandex

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&url=https://i.4cdn.org/int/1564411499244.jpg

Meanwhile Google can't even find the original pic let alone the same girl on different pics.

>It's my home.
oh.. ok then, fair enough.
>"parked" boat is anchored.
we don't do that usually. only anchor when you're off shore.

>only anchor when you're off shore
I see. Then I do apologize.
You know, I've been thinking about cruising over to Estonia (and other countries along the coast) sometime. Is Tallinn the place to aim for or should I go to some smaller town/city?

>>lives by seaside
>>doesn't go to sea every day during summer
I live a couple miles from the ocean and I haven't visited the ocean once all summer....

What the hell do you mean? The sea stinks. It's where the fish pooopoo and have sex.

SA KIME DA IDEM??????

Attached: 1551961590115.jpg (500x500, 52K)

>I see. Then I do apologize.
there's no need. some places actually require you to anchor down if your docking. mostly the ones that are exposed to cross waving.
tallinn is nice in terms of harboring, but i'd recommend going on some smaller islands. or the eastern shore.

or the western shore. lots of good places to harbor there

could your small vessel cross the baltic sea and open water?

people have crossed the baltic sea from estonia to sweden on row boats in not particularly favoring weather...

Nice, gonna look that up.
>could your small vessel cross the baltic sea and open water?
Not really a problem. She's a sturdy boat and I've already crossed over to the UK, Germany and Gotland.
Biggest issue is fuel but she's got a pretty good range.

>She's a sturdy boat and I've already crossed over to the UK, Germany and Gotland.
cool, do you need permission to cross the channel like that btw? i always wondered if you would get intercepted and people just think you are a trafficker or something

No, it's never been a problem and no permission is needed. Though I do suggest you alert the coastguard and/or friends and family so they know where you are.

Only time I've been stopped and boarded was when I crossed from Denmark and back home to Sweden since a lot of people try and smuggle booze over the legal limit. But I had the legal amount so they were very kind and left quickly.

I'd rather not.

>shitloads of men here buy boats when they get older
>starting to think there might be some wisdom to it

>>starting to think there might be some wisdom to it
A boat is freedom that not even a car can provide. It's the ultimate tool to escape normal life, stress etc. Just cast off and sail away.

and how do you pay for the fuel? check mate on your "freedom"

Interesting. Have you ever been caught in rough seas before?

Attached: d6szl9n-8fa59850-b390-442c-b7bc-18a5c257b42a.jpg (1684x2460, 2.71M)

Attached: d6szkna-c409c439-467c-418c-ba16-b402f19edf5c.jpg (1689x2389, 2.61M)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGROIRU5492H5OEZJ FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET FEET FEET FEEET FEEEEEETFEEETFEEEEEEEEEET FEEEEEEEEEET

>and how do you pay for the fuel?
I have a job like everyone else. But 7 weeks paid vacation.
I mean, sure there's been some pretty bad weather but modern weather warnings are pretty accurate so I've never been caught in open water. Always near the coast.

>7 weeks paid vacation
>I SUFFER IN SWEDEN

Attached: daily_life_at_model_school_by_dailylifeswissmodels-d6szl8e.jpg (1727x2386, 2.42M)

That's fortunate then. I hope it continues to go well for you.

Thank you. I'll be careful.

crooked teeth

Attached: d6szkm0-d16fa2fb-25d5-4642-8277-1e50f57a7f8b.jpg (1652x2478, 3.03M)

so you can just "cast off and sail away" during 7 weeks a year. you made it sound a bit more ideal than that tbf.
not that i'm not jelly. i only have 4 weeks payed leave by law.

Is that a single strand of nose hair?

I also got weekends, holidays and other days off you know, life isn't perfect but it could be a lot worse. Maybe one day I'll win the lotto and become rich. Then I truly sail away.

Women are not supposed to be watched this close

Attached: d6szl5u-cbc3963a-85b1-4b12-967d-a6db40fab688.jpg (1642x2497, 2.54M)

Attached: test.jpg (1652x2478, 1.08M)

>I also got weekends, holidays and other days off you know,
as does everyone else. just most people spend it at home. however, a lot of people invest their time in going hiking, or doing sports etc. hardly any reason to call any particular hobby as "ultimate"

I enjoy of plenty of sunlight right at my chair thank you

Attached: comfy.jpg (1280x960, 79K)

that flickering screen tho