Who are hated more worldwide? Chinese or Indians?

Who are hated more worldwide? Chinese or Indians?

Attached: Emerging-generic-API-hubs-unlikely-to-challenge-India-and-China-says-analyst_wrbm_large.jpg (749x395, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.economictimes.com/news/science/lets-work-together-in-space-sector-china-to-india/articleshow/70388740.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White women love Indian Men.
So the answer is easy.
Also Swedes and Aussies love Indian cock - the women AND men, lmao.

m.economictimes.com/news/science/lets-work-together-in-space-sector-china-to-india/articleshow/70388740.cms

>tfw China and India decide to trash the world more than they already do but this time from space

Khalistani bhai, contain your autism and go back to the superhero thread you made.

Americans :(

Attached: 96F8A3CC-C3F0-43D4-9987-99A98B0AFF72.jpg (638x359, 44K)

Both is equally hated tbqh

Indians are so invisible on every level. They don't make news headlines like China. They're not an uber nice travel destination like Europe. They're not an economic powerhouse. They're hard to see in the dark. They do well but not the best as minorities in the West. They aren't call center workers any more. And yet somewhere out there there's a land teaming with billions of them.

The Indians are retarded, the chinese are actually malicious

>hated
Chinese
>looked down and pitied
Indians

pakistanis

chinks, no doubt

Pajeets are not hated but looked down upon. I mean can you blame them? You people are fucking disgusting

>White women love Indian Men.

Attached: 1554146812009.gif (360x346, 170K)

China gets its shit done

I'm a Chinese guy living in China. What I can tell you is that 100% of Chinese people hate indians. But you guys do produce top quality medicine copycats. I'll give India a thumb up for that. I feel like Chinese people just hate everyone with darker skin, including pakis and africans. Yes, we are racist af.

Probably China because their politics are more polarizing/controversial and China actually poses a threat to the other countries

i like india more

India is more diverse so Americans/Europeans/Asians get confused when they see us.

I knew one Chinese tourist who was surprised when he saw many "Asian" people in the Delhi metro. I corrected him, and told him they're Indian. He looked confused. I then reminded him, that these are probably Eastern immigrants.

India is my country. All Indians are my Brothers and Sisters.
I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.
I shall always strive to be worthy of it.
I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy.
To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.
In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

Indians are lecherous and unhygenic but their existence is generally compatible with ours, they don't want to dominate the world or any shit like that.

The Chinese are amoral hive psychos with a grudge against the west and an desire to rule over everyone.

even in turkey? what about pakistanis. You guys look kinda similar to be honest

I know India via rape new and unhygienic food preparing/show off practice.
Otherwise, I like most of indian spices and curry.
I dont hate Chinese, but PRC is not a human country in my eyes.