What do you know/like/hate about Mongolia?

Attached: reee.png (1162x783, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_AiSgXw9fE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXZvjmWPWiQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ_VlEVtFq351rCzEEYEMMPi7AC50LyC9
youtube.com/watch?v=ANd1V2X8jWU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyombo_script
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_dynasty
reddit.com/r/mongolia/comments/cijz20/what_do_mongolians_think_of_china_and_russia/
mongolia.gogo.mn/r/161987
youtube.com/watch?v=kcnvmqypPk0
youtube.com/watch?v=oow7Fnni-88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6_AiSgXw9fE

>know
They've become irrelevant and can't cope with it
>like
Throatsinging
>hate
They're irrelevant

Everybody drives a prius

You were based and still are.

I know that that you're a country of rapist, barbarians, and other subhuman trash. It feels good knowing you will be absorded by China and wiped out.

>know
mongol empire
>like
mongol empire
>hate
nothing

If you visit countryside with low budget expect this everywhere or go wild.
>They've become irrelevant and can't cope with it
Irrelevant for what?
Yeah i can say almost more than 50%.

>you're a country of rapist, barbarians, and other subhuman trash.
What makes us rapist and barbarians besides history? Check the statistics, rape is lower than most countries now.
>absorded by China and wiped out.
Why this is not happening in last 100 years?

its ok being based in here.
Mongol Empire was great and Genghis's 4 son's empire was great too.

>know
Chinese and Russian buffer-state
>like
history?
>hate
That Ulan Baatar isn't called Khüree anymore.
Will your cunt ever change the script of your language from Cyrillic to Roman or is it rather going back to Mongolian traditional?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hXZvjmWPWiQ
Wilbur is a culture artist. He makes these videos about everybody.

>Chinese and Russian buffer-state
Yep.
>That Ulan Baatar isn't called Khüree anymore.
Because USSR forced to call Red Hero.
>Cyrillic to Roman or is it rather going back to Mongolian traditional?
Well me and most people are ok with Cyrillic now. We have no plan for Roman or Traditional Mongolian. Traditional Mongolian is too old and kinda stupid. Its hard to use on computer. We have to learn Traditional(Uighur) script in our school in 3rd grade.

my ancestors )))))

Attached: sonni.jpg (720x710, 109K)

genghis was cool, but i think his successors were fags

You have some seriously gorgeous women. Also, one of the only Asian countries with manly men.

Hey, honestly i don't really understand how Suomi and Mongolia connects?
What's the connection?
When Chinngis Khaan died Mongol Empire divided to 4 smaller ''empires". Then few hundred years later they were mixed and extinct.
Chagatai Khanate
Golden Horde
Ilkhanate
Yuan dynasty.

>Because USSR forced to call Red Hero.
Feels sad man.
>We have to learn Traditional(Uighur) script in our school in 3rd grade.
Do you use it afterwards, except in advertisement and shite?

Mongolian horse breeders are based. The capital city seems like a shithole.

We Finno Ugrics are originally from there. Unlike slavs and some other euros we didnt get raped by you since you never made it here but we still have more Asian DNA than other euros.
Our people used to control lands from Denmark to China.

Thanks girl are beautiful here. I also like Tatar and Kazakh girls.
>only Asian countries with manly men.
Worst thing in here is i have to fight with them. They are so fucking angry.
>Do you use it afterwards, except in advertisement and shite?
I don't remember last time actually used for my needs. Only for foreigners asking me or ads. I don't think i can read whole paragraph. Just few words.

Daiqing Tana & Haya Band: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ_VlEVtFq351rCzEEYEMMPi7AC50LyC9

>horse breeders are based.
That's big business and hobby here.
Now we have different race for mixed horse and non-mixed Mongolian horse.
>The capital city seems like a shithole.
Kinda. Especially during September to May. Most students from countryside come here and pollution, traffic etc. During summer times are best. Its less populated, no pollution, calm, and no countryside people(we call them ORCS).

>Why this is not happening in last 100 years?
Chinks are too afraid of getting completely wiped out if another genocide happens

>know
braise ogedei braise tengri :^)
>like
nomadic pastoralist lifestyle and steppe women
>hate
russia ruling siberia instead of mongols

>know
It’s a vassal state of China.
>like
Don’t care enough to like anything about them.
>hate
See above

do mongolians really have statues of ungern-sternberg next to their buddhas?

As you can see i'm russian.
Probably my grandgrandgrandgrandmom was raped by your grandgrandgrandgrandfather. So probably you're kinda my brother.

Would explain more.
They called themselves "high" Mongolians. But for me they are just chinese citizens as inner Mongolians.
KEK
ok zhang.
Well i never seen Baron Ungern's picture next to Buddhas. Baron Ungern is more god to me than Buddha. He freed us from China's first and only succesful invasion in 1919.

Attached: Northern_Europe_in_814.jpg (1476x946, 682K)

Sorry for brown hair and brown eyes.
Do you know why its called Mocквa and Apбaт street?

Bulgaria was established by a Mongolian tribe.

What do you think of genkis khan

I'm Chinese. I'm curious as to how average Mongolians see us and their seemingly fellow countrymen living in China. Do you see them as brothers and sisters?

I don't like their language. It sounds so shitty.

I see. I still really enjoy the music and planning to visit Mongolia soon. I was supposed to go 5 years ago but things got in the way. Am I gonna be okay to eat with lactose intolerance? It seems to be dairy heavy diet.

Does the average Mongolian know about the Kazakhs living in the Far West of your country and if yes, what do they think about them?

Чингиc хaaн aka Tэмүүжин was great leader and fucked only virgins in his life. I like him. We really need leaders like him nowadays.
>Do you see them as brothers and sisters?
No. Most people here is don't like Chinese people and Inner Mongolians.

>know
They are a relatively simple country in the Eurasian steppes. "Simple" because this is not a country as complex as, let's say, the PRC or India.
They live in a interesting territory (endless steppes, dark florests and cold deserts) and have also a interesting culture ligated to pecuarism and cattle.
>like
The things that I mentioned above.
>hate
They are destructing their territory, like us shitzilians.

*throat singing intensifies*

Ok. I see. But we get tons of mongolian students here in China

That's great. I seen lot of Korean tourist here every summer.
>Am I gonna be okay to eat with lactose intolerance?
You can avoid using dairy in city not in countryside. We have a lot of Korean restaurants in here.
Of course, around 100K Kazakhs live in Mongolia. In far west Bayan Ulgii province most Kazakhs live there. They speak Kazakhs with their family and friends and speak Mongolians with us.

I like your flag and its symbolism. Also my ancestors :)

Based fingoloid

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>They are destructing their territory, like us shitzilians.
caralho. Yep that's our politicians selling land to Aussies and Chinese mining companies. You know about Mongolia.
Try to listen this starts at 1:38. This is non popular best throat singing song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ANd1V2X8jWU
Yep. I know lot of students go to Khukh khot and Beijing for study. Mostly 2 kinds of people go to China for study.
1.Too rich
2.Getting foreign student scholarship.

Based weeb fingoloid.

>Also my ancestors :)
I still don't understand its meme or real?
>I like your flag and its symbolism.
Its actually based on Buddhism by Mongolian dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyombo_script

>know
Mongolia is an awesome comfy looking country
>like
your country is filled with sexy manly asians, in my opinion the only good looking asian men
>hate
your country is still not a super power

what is it like being gay in Mongolia? Would I be fine traveling and meeting a handsome Mongolian gay man?

I hope to live to see us unite once more.

Attached: 1552973630445.png (781x710, 122K)

Nice try. But im not triggered. I've seen enough of this crap

Its not meme and in the future we will ride together once again and unite all the eastern hordes under one flag and we will rule whole Eurasia, Turan and destroy America

that was not meant to trigger you, only for you to question whether the party is really for the people.

Hello there.
>what is it like being gay in Mongolia?
I know there are few gays in Mongolia hiding their gayness. There is one or two gay bar in Mongolia but i don't know which is which.
>Would I be fine traveling and meeting a handsome Mongolian gay man?
Maybe if you meet Mongolian fag we don't care about what you do with in private. You will get looks.If you like holding hands or kissing public.

wooow. ok then. But why there is no Finnish embassy in Mongolia?
I learned if need visa for go to Finland, i have to go Beijing.

interesting
also ulaanbaatar city looks beautiful and extremely comfy

Attached: suburb-702353_1280.jpg (1280x850, 341K)

>know
Wikipedia knowledge from Genghis Khan empire to this day
>like
Neutral, Mongolia just "is" there
>hate
Nothing.

Do Mongols get along with Buryats? Or are they too Russified?
Is there much border control between Russia and Mongolia anyway?
Are you Khalkha Mongol or some else?
How much overlap is there between Mongolian and Turkic languages?
Thoughts about Tuvans?

Attached: 1523277479022.png (500x563, 118K)

Bloodbound bretheren need no embassies. The visa requirement is there to discourage impures, a true mogol will ride where he pleases regardless of borders.

Attached: 1552973404599.png (720x720, 82K)

Yeah, I did some reading in Mongolian history, geography and culture.
Specially after a weird dream about being in a pine florest and a village in Mongolia that I had when I was 15yo.

Genghis khan when will you conquer chinks and Russians again like back in the good old days.

Some stuff here and there, the only person who I can call a friend on this planet lives there

I'm ok with my hair and eyes

its kinda "comfy".
Dude that's not suburbs. That's ghetto.
Thanks for being cool.
>Do Mongols get along with Buryats?
Yep, Buryats are one of ethnic parts of Mongolia.
>are they too Russified?
They are Russian Buryats too.
>Is there much border control between Russia and Mongolia anyway?
We both have no visa for 30 days and its fine.
>Are you Khalkha Mongol or some else?
Yep, OG Khalkha my parents are from Central Mongolia(Arkhangai,Bulgan province).
>How much overlap is there between Mongolian and Turkic languages?
I think lot of words are kinda same.
>Thoughts about Tuvans?
Ahh you mean Uriankhais? I can't tell difference between them or other Mongolians.

what's up with the partitioning thing? I've heard that a large number of the Mongolian population are on the chinese side of the border, and that they're becoming recognizably different from the ones in Mongolia. Is this true?

thats a WHITE finnish

When i was in LA. I worked in Brasil company and had Brasil friends. Mostly from Sao Paolo. Their names were Bruna, Caio, Benjamin, Felipe, Andre.
They were cool. I learned only one word its caralho.

Mocквa - Myшгиa means in twisted. Some Mongolians think it was city based on twisted river and its called Twisted river city. its just a theory though.

i really have no clue, what do mongolians think of koreans anyway

Most and only popular person in world from Mongolia. Some people say he was shaman. He always prayed "Eternal sky's three sisters".

Yeah there are few ethnic group of Mongolians living in China and Russia. East sides are Buryats living in China and Russia. Inner Mongolians in South of border. There Kalmyks in Russia too.

how are inner Mongolians different from those living in Mongolia?

I only hate that the mongolians didnt keep china

Attached: 0FBD06F7-6745-4068-BDA8-FB46E025FAAC.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

What is the life of the nomads like? What do people think of russia and china? Why do you look like tibetans and ainu?

ooh Korea.
Korea is really popular in Mongolia. I mean really popular.
Since 2000s Mongolian TVs started programming Korean tv dramas. Biggest one was Dae Jang Geum and Wife temptation.
K pop started popular in 2008s.
We have lot of Korean restaurants, hotels, convenience stores. Lot of Mongolians go to Korea for work. There is a Mongoltown in Seoul. Some people like Koreans and some people don't in here.

How safe is Mongolia? Can go backpacking there, or would I be mugged/raped?

nice flag

Inner Mongolians are different from us. They speak, write 2 languages and they are citizen of China. Its like their accent sounds so shitty to us. Biggest difference is one in independent country and other in China.

Ask Manchu niggas.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_dynasty

>What is the life of the nomads like?
They herd sheeps, goats, cows, camels, horses. They move their home every 3 months because of animals food.
>What do people think of russia and china?
if you don't mind plebbit read this.
reddit.com/r/mongolia/comments/cijz20/what_do_mongolians_think_of_china_and_russia/
>Why do you look like tibetans and ainu?
I never seen any Tibetans and Ainu. And i don't know.
I really wanna go to Colombia for great weed, coke, weather and girls. One day i am going to travel Colombia.

>How safe is Mongolia?
Its really safe for tourists during summer. No gun or gangs. Maybe scam or thieves.
>Can go backpacking there, or would I be mugged/raped?
No. Most rapists in prison and i don't think anybody would be rape foreigners. We have enough beautiful girls here.
mongolia.gogo.mn/r/161987

Not like this great.

Attached: 300px-Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Prussia_(1803-1892).svg.png (300x200, 28K)

Most people here don't know your cunt exists lol. Girls don't like chinky guys but if you show off your bride kidnapping techniques you'll be swimming in pussy

it's not like Mongolians typically fit the gangly asian stereotype though, they usually do pretty well here with women who prefer stockier guys.

Yep most people don't know.
>Girls don't like chinky guys
Of course i know that. I would pay hookers btw if i visit.
>bride kidnapping technique
What is that?

Mongolia cute

Attached: D81F4323-3403-4972-B151-62D1D571C363.jpg (686x900, 160K)

can you recommend more modern Mongolian music? I found Nine Treasures and Tengger Cavalry a while back, I'm wondering if there's any more popular Mongolian metal bands

Kek Indians are so keen to avoid using toilets in their own country that they'll travel to Mongolia to do it, instead.

Attached: zSi6ZFkJYst4pu1K6wMcV2VIMOjxC8kxeh1m3OjkbtI.jpg (564x547, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kcnvmqypPk0
First Mongolian Folk rock band. The Altan Urag.
youtube.com/watch?v=oow7Fnni-88
Mongolian horse song.

thanks bud, I'll check it out. Anything you'd like to know about Canadian or Hungarian music?

Sure bro. I love Hungarian language. Most hard and sounds beautiful.

It's sad to see how Mongolia is a literally who country nowadays

It was great in 1200s int and pol.

Great, what genres are you usually into? I got a few metal, alt rock, folk, classic rock, and jazz bands, plus some miscellaneous stuff.

Show me your best.

tough call, I'll find some of my favorites from each

I feel like they kind pf got away with things they shouldnt have but theyre pretty cool

What's the thing with mongolian nazis?
I suppose they are very anti-chinese?

Attached: mongolian nazis.jpg (2048x1536, 407K)

To make things worse, Mongolia is sandwiched between Russia, and China. They’re both allies with Mongolia luckily, but if they decide to betray Mongolia, Mongolia is screwed

does it mean i'm guaranteed mongolian pussy

Also you guys are based for keeping traditions alive. Dont become an industrialized shithole like us.
Is they average person tengriist?
What percentage of people live nomadic lives?

Attached: FINNOUGRIC_GANG_GANG_GANG.jpg (959x637, 268K)