How come the male-female ratio of Spanish and Italian students coming here is so skewed?

How come the male-female ratio of Spanish and Italian students coming here is so skewed?
It seems like 80% are female, and I'm not looking for meme answers about nordic dick etc. Where do the men prefer to do their Erasmus/studies?

Attached: 1548006902931.jpg (570x576, 63K)

you won't stop posting these will ya.

You think I do it because I hate you, but actually Spain is on my mind 24/7

Attached: 1530012977_181784_1530013089_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 50K)

>Spain is on my mind 24/7
why? you like spaniard girls?

Attached: 1564369216842.jpg (500x500, 41K)

They're looking for BWC

as far as I know men (normies) want to go to spain

spanish grills l block his bike lane

>you like spaniard girls?
never met one I really fancied
>why?
Spain is an interesting place

That's understandable. It's the same for normies over here. Everyone goes to Spain when given the chance. And I would also argue more women go on Erasmus than men, but regardless I'm curious why females are more willing to come to the Netherlands. I always figured the Netherlands would be more interesting for males because of le weed and hookers thing.

are you that spaniard?

Attached: 1561897677157.png (1024x1017, 739K)

>Spain is an interesting place
what do you find interesting about my cunt

It is interesting that the only females I've seen wearing those nose rings are from either Spain or Italy. Same for the "bowl cut" some Italian girls have.

Why is that lads?

>Same for the "bowl cut" some Italian girls have.
Bowl cut here + color hair = 100% chance of British

Erasmus in general attracts a lot of women because they all want to be a massive whore without the backlash that they would receive at home.

why are n*rds so obsessed with our ugly, feminist, dwarf spanish women?

spanish women literally made for the MEXICAN BVLL

this
l

Oddly enough I've noticed it's like 50/50 m/f among Spanish students here, but when it comes to Portuguese they all seem to be girls
Then again this is just my impression, dunno what statistics say on this matter

Spanish women over here are stereotyped as being beautiful and swarthy with large ass and boobs. King of like all the good things from LatAm and MENA put in one.

True.

But I meant more like this kind of cut. 100% chance of italian artwhore.

Attached: hoe.jpg (487x595, 69K)

if only

I'm pretty sure if you show the average Spanish female to Dutch people they think she's Italian or French. When we think of Spanish women we think of Yolanthe

Attached: wesley-sneijder-and-yolanthe-cabau-attend-the-giorgio-news-photo-104482989-1551872693[1].jpg (1940x3000, 619K)

>Spain is on my mind 24/7
No shit , everyday you make a few threads

Males prefer Italy or Poland

They're short and feminist but not always ugly, as long as they take care of their body hair the majority of them are decent.

i fucking hate this kind of girls so much. why is this kind of autism a trend?

That's because our feminazi society is biased in favor of women. There's a lot more women in university than men.

Sorry for letting you go in the past neerbro, we should have fought harder. You can come home whenever you want.

You don't recognize the men as being Spanish because they look like Arabs.

I know exactly what they look like, and they dress very distinct.

This, also they can afford it since they get free money for having a vagina.

I never answered your question but I'm just intrigued by how diverse Spain is. The stereotype about the warm beach country is very wrong, or rather only applies to very specific places. In the Netherlands we just look up to Spain as some sort of ideal country how you should live, because we are very neurotic and you are very calm.

How do we dress, according to your experience?

>because of le weed and hookers thing.
both cheaper here, Spain is the gate of the hash and cocaine to Europe and the first country in Europe in consume of prostitution per capita

Attached: descarga.png (225x225, 6K)

Most Spanish students dress like they're the el professor guy from Casa de Papel. Just an odd combination of formal, vintage and relaxed clothing you won't see Dutch people wear quickly.

Eastern euro is also popular
t. former erasmus mentor

It's about perception here of course. I would just figure the Netherlands is more attractive to men than women.

I think the only attractive country in Europe for Spaniards are Italy and maybe Greece, lots of fems travel to Prague or Vienna for some reason but males don't give a fuck about Czech republic or Austria.

Women like seeming progressive while guys are more open about wanting to have fun and drink

Can you think of a reason why I see more Spanish girls studying here?
Perhaps it's just about the classes they take such as medical and sociology

Erasmus girls are quite degenerate though

Keyword is seeming. US study abroad may not be like Erasmus since only rich kids or people who bust their ass at McDonald's the year before do it but they all go to various European countries and coming back it's all "it was all so progressive there"

Esse """""holandês"""" é um espanhol emigrado, new fag

Attached: spanish people.png (1372x198, 77K)

stop posting this fucking picture

>you're very calm
Ever seen an Spanish woman get into an argument? It's a scary thing to witness.

Yes they are also known for being very fucking loud.

>Most Spanish students dress like they're the el professor guy from Casa de Papel
I have to say that you nailed this at 100%, fucking kek.

Have you? lmao

You misbehaving explosive-behaviour wogs don't represent Spanish people.

>never met one I really fancied
then why do you keep making threads about them you obsessed incel

I have had sex with a girl multiple times in my life.

not what i asked

Most erasmus students in Mexico are also female. I've seen a lot of spanish, then South Americans. Germans and Lituanians are an existing minority.
I'd say most are females because they generally have it easier to get good grades and networking their way with the university authorities.

>and networking their way with the university authorities.
This is why I hate females. God fucking damn it, they know literally every person worthy of note at my faculty and can get anything done.