White Toids BTFO

>Europe is a molehill. It has never had any great empires, like those of the Orient, numbering six hundred million souls.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Attached: 220px-Napoleon_in_1806.png (220x319, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>anglos think it was the French Hitler.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

>Let China sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the world
Combined with op's quote, was Napoleon a sinoboo, wanted a huge empire like China in Europe and simply wanted to be emperor of the west?

yeah, but lets not get started on america now...
>“America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate”

Attached: abs.jpg (500x323, 20K)

Attached: DanceBonyDance.jpg (566x600, 72K)

he literally was though. That psychopathic maniac wanted to enslave everyone in the world under his rule. Starting from Europe. Evil piece of shit killed tens of millions for his own ideals.
I spit on his face.
Thank god Russians saved Europe and the world from Napoleon the son of a bitch. Just like they did with Hitler the son of a bitch. Russians are the heroes of europe.
If that mentally ill manlet won we would all be speaking french like a bunch of feminine homosexuals. I'm really grateful that's not the case.

Attached: d2d81a907509bed51a8019807d73c8a7_114510a82b35_t.png (209x300, 54K)

In school, Napoleon was unironically referred to as "French Hitler".

Here in Brazil Napoleon is worshipped as a god.

Napoleon is a meme of Europe. I wonder why in the west they honor this loser.

such cases

>we would all be speaking french like a bunch of feminine homosexuals
okay, the rest of the post was not bad, but that's just mean, delete this

what empires was he talking about?

Attached: 1560786615811.png (382x349, 138K)

based brazilians, truly our brothers

Oh, wow. Look at that - the hidden hand. Just another asshole from history that was working the same agenda as all the other assholes from history.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.39.44 AM.png (488x535, 442K)

Europe in 1800 in entirety had 150 million China around 300 million

Europe was a molehill and China was a castle

China and India have billions of people today, yet they are shitholes compared to europe

Attached: 1564376538600.jpg (1920x1541, 145K)

Well in 1800 Europe was around 200 million my.source excluded Russia

Not the case in 1500 my retarded friend where Chinese technology was fairly equivelant to Europe.

>fairly equivelant
and so what does the population matter

This has to be the absolute worst post I've ever had the displeasure to read on Jow Forums, and I've been on here for like 5 years

It means everything. There are more of them and that entails a lot of things.

>That psychopathic maniac wanted to enslave everyone in the world under his rule.
yeah that tyrannical napoleonic code that countries still use...

Are you stupid?
The Chinese government was far more powerful and richer than European states pre industrial revolution.

>Having more soldiers, swords, armor, cannons, military equipment, military engineers, labor, food production and deployment, larger urbanization, and wealth means nothing and is the same as far weaker govrrnments

lmao shut up you tiny dicked asian bitch

Attached: 1560443826810.jpg (1640x1093, 625K)

>be american
>make up vast conspiracy theories based on some banal fact

every time anyone hears french

Attached: when someone speaks French.jpg (1252x1252, 135K)

then go back to r/europe assblasted frenchie

Yeah, just burning your entire capital, Moscow, then living since there were no more things to see in Russia. Your country is just fucking empty.

you aight wh*temayne

Ohhhhhh shieeeeet!
Lmao

Napoleon was based you muzzie fuck, go worship your pedophile prophet.

american conspiracy theorists are retarded

Napoléon was unironicaly a freemason. He did some ritual in the great pyramid of Egypt. (and that's pretty based)

And we fucking won against your french frog nigger. Get fucked.

Napoleon was the last great chapter of European history, the last act of the Neo-Classical age
His fall led to decline of Europe, which collapsed 130 years later when ZOG/ the JWO took over completely

You "won" right after your entire fucking "army" was destroyed. Just like with the Germans in WW2. The only thing that save you is the size of your country.

that's why china colonised africa and india and america and japan pre industrial revolution
oh w8

American should be banned from discussing European history.

Yes, the Napoleonic Wars were by far the best thing to has ever happened to Brazil since the discovery. Much capital was transfered to our country, since Portugal got BTFO.
Napoleon's only fault was losing the war

It wasnt, you nigger. Both armies retared and napoleon found a way to take empty moscow without any russian people. Then, russians catch him and killed your subhuman nigger army just like any other armies in europe. Just like poles, turks, nazis and french frogs.

>that's why china colonised africa and india and america and japan pre industrial revolution
No one colonized India pre industrial revolution and the conquest of aztecs and Incas was not won solely by technological superiority and Chinese has metal horses and gunpowder.

You proved me wrong, truly I’m BTFO by your intellectual response

>1500
>napoleon
What th-
>flag
Ah yes.

It proves, that Russia is better.

The fuck? Europe literally owned the planet multiple times in history

t. finn nazi that got fucked up the ass by russians
keep seething

China never had the economic infastructure or desire to establish colonies when they lacked no.material resources or spices.

you have to go back to gayrope john-hans europoorsson

>No one colonized India pre industrial revolution
I thought Asians had high IQ? I see you've been thoroughly Americanised.

Prove your people can win without winter
>protip : it never happened

If the Chinese state was next to Europe anytime before industrial revolution they would make European Kings look like cavemen hobos

Muh K/D ratio says otherwise about who did the fucking but you goatfucker terrorist lover wouldn't understand that since your disgusting people are constantly BTFO'd by tiny Israel lol.

Their objective was to spread liberal ideas across the world though. Not really a bad thing back in the days, when people were being oppressed by crowned tyrants and psicopathic bishops.

Freemasonry is dangerous today because their original goals have been achieved.

he was an extraordinary individual and therefore his actions were permitted

Very good post:

The chinese had a weird idea that their country was the absolute best place on the world to live, and as such no one wanted to move and establish colonies.

Either way, the colonisation was a huge mistake for Europe. Only a few bankers and merchants profited from it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Russia

read it nigger

what? Napoleon emancipated the jews

>I dont want to take towering mountains of solid gold from nearly defenseless tribes of savages, for i have no lack of material resources

Ah, the wise emperor Chingchong

Yeah but he was an autist who didn't care that Europeans owned the Americas and Africa or some Asia or whatever he only thought it counted if a sprawling empire ruled over all of Europe like China rules itself, an ambition that has stayed strong in the French mind similar to Germans which the two finally accomplished with the EU having complete control of Europe and France's little invention of a new European currency supplanting some of the world's oldest currency.

>Solid gold that causes inflation and devalues the value of gold
Ah yes more currency without innate values creates more value.

China was far from any of these defenless savages

Based Corsican bull

In order to integrate and assimilate them because he believed their isolation was responsible for their hostility
He also rewarded them with the Bank of France in 1800 for funding his rise to power, but put it under his own control in 1806 when he realized they were finding his enemies and undermining his power

>aaaaaahhhhhh my finngolian ass is on fiiiiiiirreeeee!!
that's all I'm hearing.
I would be ashamed of being Finnish honestly. 0 impact on the world. I'd much rather be the "goatfucker terrorist". At least arabs are amongst the most important groups to global history. Unlike the people in Finland who are a nothing to world history. 0 unique culture.

Attached: 1eb.jpg (840x2610, 696K)

So were we
Based Spaniard, Spain was the most chad Empire in history
>Literally loot so much Gold and Silver that you crash the world economy
>Unironically rape so many women and kill so many men you give birth to a new race
>Proceed to collapse under the weight of your own power level
Unequivocally based and quintessentially European

>finn nazi
how is this a bad thing?

>I'd much rather be the "goatfucker terrorist"
Yes we all know that, pedophile worshiper.

Thats a different reson not to conquer than the one stated by our american friend

Yeah, i bet they considered every macroeconomic factor in the court of great Chingchong before deciding not todiscover and rule over a new continent

>If I print more gold that will mean my country gets richer

Attached: _103199622_029217657-1.jpg (976x549, 137K)

no one even worships Muhammad brainlet. kek. absolutely assblasted

>arabs and russians are the same kind of subhumans
color me surprised

>no u
great arguments guys, keep it up

Still jelly about lost war, french nigger?

I bet you are colured enough already

Ahah

like this you mean ? :^)

Attached: 1200px-Al-Andalus732.svg.png (1200x997, 483K)

>"color me surprised"
some people are only satisfied with black men

Attached: 1523301058323.jpg (1200x841, 53K)

yes because "goatfucker pedophile worshipper terrorist" is an argument and not just an assblasted finngol huh?

kek

>yes because "goatfucker pedophile worshipper terrorist" is an argument
No, it's a statement of a fact.

>No, it's a statement of a fact.

Attached: 1388049567895.png (1000x650, 12K)

Guenon?

>what is rome
But hes right rest of European history is just small white nations killing each other.

>winter
Lmao Napoleon started his campaign in spring, stop with this meme