Sometimes I just lay and bed and laugh at how fucking ridiculous it all is

We're going to be millionaires. Literal millionaires- and from what? Holding a virtual internet utility token. What the fuck is this timeline? Why are we this lucky? Imagine all the people who work for just a couple dollars a day and here we are about to make it just holding something THAT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. My dad's parents are immigrant farmers from a 3rd world shithole and my mom's great-grandparents were the children of poor European immigrants. Think of all the Roman slaves. Think of the feudal system peasants. Think of everyone who was drafted at a young age for a war and died. Think of all the Indians, Africans, etc who in the PRESENT DAY live in fucking shacks and don't have access to running water or a BATHROOM. Why are we so lucky? We're going to make more money than they could ever dream of in a thousand lifetimes. Thank you, Sergey.

Attached: 1527669554428.png (1900x1328, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.network/whitepaper/link_whitepaper_en.pdf
isda.org/event/new-york/isda-technology-forum-2018-11-08/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesn't know about the line token

Attached: 1533691052556.jpg (1442x1005, 953K)

Is this the same excitement and anxiousness that original bitcoiners had senpai?

Attached: F3BBCB8C-E525-42B4-AC81-9CB318852230.png (1387x1020, 609K)

I think you are just high

>he thinks some Japanese shit coin will prevail

Attached: 1473896716485.gif (798x568, 128K)

Seek help.

the bitcoiners had no idea what was going to happen since crypto was brand new.Most probably thought it was over after the 2014 bubble burst. Some Ethereum holders did and they became multimillionaires, except they didn't have the luxury of ICOs or partners or any of that shit. The EEA was announced and they went into orbit. That's it. We're lucky because LINK is basically easy mode compared to those two. We know the significance of the project, that they're working with SWIFT, Microsoft, are involved with IC3, are followed by the ex-CEO of a multi-billion dollar company, have reports from CapGemini and the WEF, are mentioned in a book by the leader of the WEF, etc. We have all the signals, it just depends on if you're willing to read into them. We may be a little foolish, but the reality is that nolinkers are even more foolish because they refuse to see the truth that is right in front of them...

I'm slightly drunk ngl

Screencapped

Attached: 40EF06C3-970B-4CCA-9B51-9A0E86BE8832.jpg (570x1166, 480K)

I love these posts because I know there's a bunch of faggots who actually believe in this garbage and we are all going to have the best laugh ever at their misfortune when they discover that it was all a meme and they lost everything. The best part is that I can even just say it right out in the open in this post, and the victims of these scams will think it's stupid or a joke.

this. I felt the same way when I bought eth at 10. it will happen if Chainlink creates a similar alliance to the EEA.

the only deluded ones are the ones who delude themselves into thinking its a meme. nature has a way of making many individuals self sabotage themselves into falling into generational wealth. its the natural order of things. not everyone can be lucky and only the select few can succeed due to having foresight and great vision.

just remember this post and remember these words user. the universe has a funny way of turning out. it's been this way since Trump was elected and has been extremely more obvious to many since then.

> he thinks the line token is even trying to do the same thing
It's probably the most retarded attempt at FUD yet. Keep it up though, maybe you'll shake some weak hands.

Sun Tzu: The Art of War

When your enemy thinks you are strong, appear weak. When they think you are strong appear weak.

Attached: _1.jpg (580x379, 55K)

>invested in link
>derives enjoyment from the misfortune of others rather than focusing on self improvement

Definition of not gonna make it OP

Mfw I speak french

Attached: 1533267255861.jpg (680x1073, 662K)

>Japanese shit coin

LINE is the biggest social network in Japan. They have thousands of employees and are worth billions. They have 200 mil active users ready to use their coin.

On the other hand, Chainlink is an ERC20 shitcoin built on ETH (like all shitcoins) with no actual product, just hypothetical future "partnerships".

Take a step back and ask yourself: "which one is the real shitcoin?"

Attached: 1535760475970.png (1939x1069, 109K)

Confused. Do I buy link chain or chain link, both ticker link.?

EVERYTIME I COME HERE

buy link but just make sure that it's not link

DON'T YOU WORK?

>Confused. Do I buy link chain or chain link, both ticker link.?

Line's LINK, isn't on any exchange yet besides BITBOX. It's too early to tell what will happen. Wait and see how it plays out first.

It's entirely possible that Line Corp will use their corporate weight to force Chainlink to change their ticker to something else. What seems sure is that Line has settled on using the ticker LINK and aren't going to change their mind easily.

We'll see what happens.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

K great

It has nothing to do with link, faggot

There is 0% chance of chainlink losing the LINK ticker.

Thanks bought LINK

>There is 0% chance of chainlink losing the LINK ticker.

Exchanges just care about money. LINE is an actual company, unlike the little mickey mouse operation that Chainlink has going.

If major exchanges like Binance realize they can make more from trading fees because Line's LINK has more volume, then better believe they will tell Chainlink they need to change their ticker.

knowing how broken chainlink's tech actually is is like knowing the joke before it gets played on somebody.

i can't wait for the shitstorm thats about to unfold in the next few moths.

Kek I'm holding LINK and even I would lmao if this happened. Hey excuse me fat boy but we are bogarting the LINK ticker symbol you had plenty of time to launch your project and you blew it LINK is mine now thank you for your compliance round eye.

Nice FUD. Now kys. Once again, 0% chance.

It wouldn't be crazy for the linelink ticker to be LNK. It doesn't have to be LINK

Or even LLNK. It's not difficult to think of alternate tickers.

>It wouldn't be crazy for the linelink ticker to be LNK. It doesn't have to be LINK

Here's their whitepaper: link.network/whitepaper/link_whitepaper_en.pdf

They've decided on calling their coin LINK, using the ticker: LINK, and which is all part of "The LINK Ecosystem"

In the end, it isn't a big deal as Chainlink and Line's LINK serve 2 completely different purposes and aren't competing with eachother, but if push comes to shove over using LINK then I think Chainlink is going to lose.

chainlink wasn't even supposed to be listed in the first place as I recall. so you're right, it doesn't really matter if binance makes chainlink's ticker LNK or whatever.

based

>imagine your token being so obscure that megacorps who usually do a fuck load of due diligence doesn't pick up on the name clash

Attached: 1534244484450.jpg (475x462, 260K)

or just don't care because they see you as insignificant

kys

How is it even possible for two projects to use the same ticker? Could you just start a new project and call it btc or eth? Why didn't they just name it LINE?

>How is it even possible for two projects to use the same ticker?

they don't, the big corporation with billions of dollars just forces the little kiddie company to stop using it

>My dad's parents are immigrant farmers from a 3rd world shithole
If you're brown GTFO out of America.

Attached: jews_bolshevism.jpg (2004x1713, 556K)

kek sergey holds 35% of all tokens, he basically controls the price. He can prevent it from going to 1000 for 50 years if he wants to. Why do you trust him with our financial future? He's a random fucking guy. Kind of a simpleton actually.

Can't wait for the linkers of each side to be sending tokens to the wrong side's link address.
my sides

Do you honestly believe there are any newfags lurking on biz who might fall for the fud? I used to fud, but it got boring real quick.

>tfw obsession with Chainlink is in the DSM-VI

>extreme emotional distress related to the fictional cryptocurrency "Chainlink"
>subjects create and share a variety of images and stories related to their delusions
>obsessed with the fictional character Sergey
>subjects believe they will become wealthy "tonight"
>repeatedly stuttering "strap in boys"
>extreme anger with the mention of Vitalik Buterin, Line, or bagholder
>endlessly checking price

>comorbidity with delusional disorder, antisocial personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder

Treatment: institutionalized care, guardianship of finances

Attached: 4cf.png (152x254, 40K)

Fucking delusion.

No, your shitcoin will not make you rich.

>So you're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel, the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, IBM, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 60 ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

Attached: 1531952141072.png (901x911, 847K)

isda.org/event/new-york/isda-technology-forum-2018-11-08/
is this a good thing user?

>my scam token will make me rich

Attached: 1493952090991.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

This

It's actually interesting what Sergey is going to do. I think, that he doesn't want Jow Forums to make it, and in that scenario he could use this fact to shake us out, and in that scenario I think he'd change the ticker. But I also think he holds pride in his product, and he might not let Japs to ruin it.

> When your enemy thinks you are strong, appear weak. When they think you are strong appear weak.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Kek this

Attached: 1535730757094.jpg (750x579, 195K)

F A T
A
T

It's september already. Someone tell me I'm going to be rich. I can't take it much longer. I thought there were events coming up this month and next. Will there finally be some good news?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Probably not. I’m slowly coming to the realization that it’s not going to happen. The dots that have been conducted the research that has been completed it was all for nothing. I knew after missing bitcoin and eth I was grasping at straws.

Kek. I have ancestors who came over on the Mayflower you fucking dillweed. Fuck off.

Yeah believing this isn’t even healthy. Absolute pipe dream. Until chainlink or swift officially announce they are working together I won’t believe it. I’m not believing any of this bullshit anymore I’m out.