Europeans here arguing over which European countries are "not white"

>Europeans here arguing over which European countries are "not white"
What kind of stupid argument is this?

Attached: 1524769138417.jpg (356x413, 14K)

I've noticed that most europeans that do this are from the east, usually I don't see as many from western doing it unless they are diasporas of some sort or the usual Jow Forums tourists.

They are insecure about there achivments , and the only thing they can be proud of is the color of skin

Finns are asian

This is new

africa starts below the baltic sea

more importantly why the US society so obsessed with race
no one argues that

Not that I endorse this kind of posting, but it's no worse than the Korean and Jap shit flinging, though I'm pretty sure that 90% of it is the same incel Takeshi posting Korean hate threads every day.

Why do koreans dominate e-sports ? Its getting annoying to see US teams being composed only with koreans

it's always schizo japs shitposting those anti korea threads and somehow we get the blames

>more importantly why the US society so obsessed with race

Whiteness is not about one's race or genetic heritage.

Another obvious aspect of American primitivism one sees on this site the American's pride of the concept of “bigness.”

Werner Sombart, one of the greatest economists and sociologists the world has seen, successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.”

Now, this trait is not found in all non-European peoples or peoples of color. For example, an authentic Arab of the old race, a redskin Indian, or even an East Asian are not overly impressed by merely material, quantitative, ostentatious size, including that related to machinery, technology and the economy or the size of Trump tower.

This trait is found only in truly primitive and childish races like the Negro. It is no exaggeration to assert that the foolish pride of Americans in spectacular “bigness,” in the “achievements” of their civilization, reek of the Negro psyche.

Donald Trump, is essentially a white negroid. His whole stature, mindset and even the way he speaks reeks of the Negro mindset; "Big is good. Go big or go home. Big is great"

>Another thing that struck me [in the American] was the great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro.[3] American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro.
-C.G Jung

Habibi are you brown?

>proceeds to ask some dumb ass incel question despite the topic just because the op's flag is korean

>I'm han chinese
>I'm taiwanese
>I'm hong kongese
>I'm korean with no Chinese,Japanese, or dirty SE Asian in me
>Korean Americans are stupid Americans unless they do something amazing then they are Korean
>we call black people "black brothers"
>we cut our eyes jaws and nose and use fillers and skin bleaching because we are proud Koreans

no offense. then again you are just a larping English teacher or military no? or another ilbe. lol who cares.

>people discussing who is white or not is dumb, it's equally as dumb as Asians ethnic drama

It's like asking someone from Zimbabwe if hes black. Aren't you all guys brown over there?

Obviously i'm not going to add to the topic at hand. I'm only interested in in superficial shit like why do koreans drink shit wine and why are they so good at video games

No habibi , why

Well you're in for a shock. Many arabs, and other ethnicities like Kurds and Levantines especially, have light/pale skin.

Many kurds work for Turkish shops in my city and they were all brown. Tho i did hear arabs can be pale too. It's as if they are related to jews or something

>its as if they are related to je*s
TAKE THAT BACK

>does it again
romanian intelligence

imbecile

Fuck off Taleb

because north asians don't claim south asians are not real asians and have no culture...

French people don't exist, there are only african expats

konitzuwah, John

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: sad_jackie.jpg (625x415, 34K)

lebanon is med and not arab