Is this enough land for Greece?

They look like they need more, don't they?

Attached: hell-ass.png (2000x1771, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_the_New_Testament
aramaicnt.org/articles/problems-with-peshitta-primacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please "colombia" act like if you're a real country, and send them more lands

North epirus and Eastern Thrace is what we needed, maybe even Smyrna

>Place of the Pieres
Honhonhon

Gib back dodecanese and ionian islands

ΟΧΙ

Attached: Ioannis_Metaxas_1937_cropped.jpg (1694x2120, 635K)

Gib back Magna Graecia

You don't want it. Trust me.

Can't be worse than here, probably an improvement

The Ionian islands are British clay.

everything south of danube belongs to greece

Nah I would even say Greece is underpopulated. It's like something happened to them 100 years ago.

Are there many Hellenoboos thanks to Assassin's Creed Odyssey ?

You'd need to restrict movement of the local population so they don't spread and start a replacement program like the Chinese are doing in Xinjiang

do you want Naples too?

Greece doesn't really need more land, Greeks were always a seafaring people and so having lots of sea is more than satisfactory. Now if we could take advantage of said sea as is predicated by signed treaties..
Is south Italy really that bad? I've heard that they're poorer than Greece before but now I feel bad for them. What went wrong? Was it Garibaldi? From what I understood until 18th century K.o.N was the richest part of Italy or something

>underpopulated
All those shitty cheap concrete blocks were built to accomodate the massive influx of Greeks expelled from Anatolia and the middle east.
This place is a lot of things, but it's underpopulated not.

>What went wrong? Was it Garibaldi?
The norf stole all the gold and enslaved the souf

Only the aristocracy was rich

>All those shitty cheap concrete blocks were built to accomodate the massive influx of Greeks expelled from Anatolia and the middle east
It still boggles my mind how literal actual ethnic Turks, Arabs, whatever, were switched for ethnic Greeks simply because of religion. And then you have to read about gayreek LARPers about muh ancient greece while wearing a cuck cross around their neck. What a shithole.

>It still boggles my mind how literal actual ethnic Turks, Arabs, whatever, were switched for ethnic Greeks simply because of religion.
What are you talking about. Like 99% of those were were ethno-linguistically Greek communities that dated back to the middle ages.

Compared to Turkey it is. Thrace region is like 1/4 of Greece land but has a higher population for example.

Why shouldn't Greeks associate themselves with Christianity? The new testament was written in Greek and a lot of people converted en masse though there was plenty of debate about Christianity Vs Neoplatonism although you could say a combination won out in the end. Ancient Greek thought always struggled with the "what's the point if I'm dying anyways and Hades is garbage" arguement and Christianity gave an answer, people see as a completion rather than a replacement. Also, the people in Anatolia that got expelled were Greeks, the only ones that couldn't speak Greek were some Armenians that assimilated very quickly and the karaman Greeks who spoke Turkish.
I guess I shouldn't have based my opinion on a random post on the internet after all but seriously, why did the south fall so far behind and why haven't they been able to recover. We'll still take them from you if you want and we'll all be bankrupt together

Yeah but no offence Turkey is a little overpopulated. You guys have a higher population than Germany and your cities aren't that nice either.

Turk birth rate is very low now. Only Kurds and Syrians make babies now. Especially Turks on the western coast is very westernized. They don't make babies anymore.

>Place of Ahhiyawa

Attached: 1557339895952.jpg (400x350, 22K)

this

Attached: 1562994027654.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

>I am a Viking LARPer and I think that Semitic religions are a blight upon the face of my beloved Europ... BLAH BLAH BLAH
Why are nord*ids like this?

what are the slavic ones called in greek
1st one i guess is Koze
2nd one i guess is planinski grb
3nd one i guess is grad

From north to south:
Κοζάνη (Kozani)
Γρεβενά (Grevena)
Καρδίτσα (Karditsa)

>Κοζάνη (Kozani)
koza (croatian for goat)
>Γρεβενά (Grevena)
croatian greben for mountain range
>Καρδίτσα (Karditsa)
croatian is grad which is basically the same as well, also means town or city

Well Karditsa means "small town" since -itsa is used to create a diminutive, also apprently the -itsa itself is proto-Slavic in origin

yeah we use -ica instead of -itsa
or just -ić
a small town we would call gradić
what tribes settled there?

>The new testament was written in Greek

yeah right

they already have way too much

Greece should stop at Mount Olympos. Literally perfect border. Macedonia/Western Thrace should go to Turkey.

how would they know who is greek and who was turk without religion?

WE NEED MORE LAND

half the Mediterranean (mare nostrum) will suffice.

Why do britoids always make these new worlder tier posts

Nothing should go to Turkey. All of the Aegean is GREEK

It was. What’s your point?

lol are you stupid, village rapist? Greek was the lingua franca of the era and the New Testament was written in Greek.

Are you? We wuzzing as greek speaking Israelites doesn't make your people write a religious text.

It's true though. Macedonia and Western Thrace is filled with Anatolian refugees, Pontians, Slavs and Muslims.

wtf are you on about, Moldova or Andorra or what ever you are?

You are an illiterate because you are protestant subhuman heretic

Don't @ at me again.

>moldovan education
And btw, Finland has the highest literacy rate in the world. That’s what being protestant gets you. We’d still be in the Middle Ages if it wasn’t for Martin Luther.

you seem very aggressive,Malik. Did your goat escape or something?

Can we all appreciate btw that not even a single mutt appeared in this thread?

Well the NT was most likely written in Aramaic given all the mistranslated expressions that don't make sense in koine greek

shove your secular greek nationalism up your ass, papadopoulos

here:

Give back Dodecanese very thanks
And Corfu too

whatever helps you sleep at night Poposcu.
yeah you are right. but we have no amerimutts at least.

It was written by semites but they used the Mediterranean lingua franca of the day. It’s like those East Asians posters on Jow Forums tried to write a holy book but realised they needed to make it in English for it to really spread. Then add to it the fact that they probably had no study respurces, no teachers or anything.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_of_the_New_Testament

It's really infuriating how greeks think they are the most privileged within the orthodox countries that they feel the need to impose whatever bullshit "improvements" they have over liturgy and overall ritual on the rest of the churches, because having the primus inter pares as greek was just not enough.

>wiki

ok.

Attached: 1556222094855.jpg (550x452, 43K)

>Kurt Aland, Barbara Aland The text of the New Testament: an introduction to the critical 1995 p52 "The New Testament was written in Koine Greek, the Greek of daily conversation. The fact that from the first all the New Testament writings were written in Greek is conclusively demonstrated by their citations from the Old Testament, .."

>Archibald Macbride Hunter Introducing the New Testament 1972 p9 "How came the twenty-seven books of the New Testament to be gathered together and made authoritative Christian scripture? 1. All the New Testament books were originally written in Greek. On the face of it this may surprise us."

>Henry St. John Thackeray Grammar of New Testament Greek ed. Friedrich Wilhelm Blass, 1911 "By far the most predominant element in the language of the New Testament is the Greek of common speech which was disseminated in the East by the Macedonian conquest, in the form which it had gradually assumed under the wider development ..."

>Pieter W. Van Der Horst, "Jewish Funerary Inscriptions - Most Are in Greek," Biblical Archaeology Review, Sept.-Oct. 1992, p. 48.

>The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia p281 ed. Geoffrey W. Bromiley - 1959 "Almost all scholars agree that our Gospel of Matthew was originally written in Greek and is not a translated document. Matthew's Greek reveals none of the telltale marks of a translation."

>aramaicnt.org/articles/problems-with-peshitta-primacy/

Have fun reading ;)

>Not a single orthodox scholar

Go back to school kid.

>Jewish Funerary Inscriptions - Most Are in Greek
omg so fucking BASED holy shit based orthodox christianity omg fucking DEUS VULT guys

Attached: 15364088448.png (950x900, 138K)

I really like how you completely ignored my argument and then refused to adress his.

Resurrecting Greece was a mistake. The North should have been divided between Albos and Slavs and the South should have been made into Israel, a new homeland for the Jews.

>and Hades is garbage
Wasn't Elysium in Hades basically like Heaven?

Basically this

Attached: Greek_Colonization_Archaic_Period.png (250x142, 31K)

>Not a single source
>'Go back to school kid"
The irony is delicious