>45482 YEARS till all tokens are burned
apparently brainlets that expect req to ever moon still exist
reqtokenburn.com/
it's completely worthless.
>b-but muh adoption
>miracle happens and REQ use increases 1000x
>45 years
>REQ goes back to $1 in 2050

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-01 Request Network - Token Burn.png (1076x381, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2LlaHMWZTFc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!
100 more years !!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!!

Attached: 1528320109798.jpg (365x290, 15K)

>$3 worth of req burned now
>thinks $3,000 burned will be a miracle
Kek, get a clue faggot
All it would take is "pay by req" button on Amazon for usage to be like 10,000x what it is now. So that would be more like 5 years to burn all tokens. And one use case. Price would explode higher if this happens. I bought req at 7c and sold at 28c, missed selling the top but might buy back in

reminder AMB will probably burn more than this since it burns 5%
buy my bags thanks

So, basically this project turned from 'paypal 2.0' into reddit tipbot?

are you fucking retarded?
even with 0 burn it can increase a lot in price just because of the low market cap.

also its not like its possible for all req to get burned

>All it would take is "pay by req" button on Amazon for usage to be like 10,000x what it is now.
why would anybody by req on amazon, and why would amazon include it in the first place?
that tipbot is sitcom level absurdity.
Top tip someone you first have to create a request on ethereum, which costs ~170k GAS.
Then you pay the request, which costs you ~230k GAS.
400k GAS in total.
This replaces a direct ethereum transfer from a normal tipbot, which costs 21k GAS - 19x smaller fee!
The fee is about $0.20 in total with low gas prices. I can't imagine anyone other than desperate bagholders using that tipbot, ever.

req increased almost 3000% during last bullrun, it will be even morw this time dumbo get outta here with your gay low-tier FUD

I averaged about $0.10 per REQ. Imma holding for the long term. Don't need the cash so I don't care. I'll hold until $0

>I'll hold until $0
Yes you will.

U niib, haven't u heard of the 0 gas exploit? U don't needs gas anymore to send transaction

I'm all in on WTC, so I'll enjoy the REQ road to $0.00

You just said you were holding REQ you idiot

Prepare to FOMO in.

Oh I'm so stupid that my 2% of my portfolio in REQ means I'm not All-in on another coin. Sorry

All-in IMO means a vast majority of my portfolio. 10% BTC, 10% ETH, 5% shitty alts, 75% WTC

Shall we discuss semantics?

>Any amount of REQ burned
>Bad thing
>Mozzarella
>Bad thing

Even the fud is positive these days for REQ. To the moon we go.

You’re outdated, like the muppets. Or better yet, Warren Buffett.

you are all fucking retarded, stop wasting time arguing

who cares even what coin you hold, they all go up the same amount during a bullrun anyway

you really believe Amazon would touch this? I feel bad for you

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2LlaHMWZTFc

Best tip bot.

Looks like I'll just have to sacrifice more of my ETH to the burner contract. It's like dark souls, I've amassed all this ETH (humanity) from all my day trading, and now I have to light the Request flame to keep the project alive for another 2 months. Please someone take my place when I am gone.

Attached: 2018-09-01.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

I'll never understand someone hating a project so much they take the time to make a thread about it

AAfloor

shoulda bought AMB

Attached: amb.jpg (1050x1280, 130K)

Kek great game. Kindle the flame firekeeper

you're way overthinking it. I was bored and saw a REQ thread, decided to make a counterthread.

All in literally does not mean that. If I went all in on a poker hand, do I save 2% of my stack?