They hate everyone who isn't German

They hate everyone who isn't German.

Attached: german-flag-medium-570x600.png (570x600, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–1950)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Ali Mustafar

It's okay. I still like you Heinz.

OKay Özkan

Really ?

Attached: 1559097776106.jpg (500x375, 27K)

I learned this the hard way when I was telling a German tourist about my ancestry and he demanded I speak German to prove it which I couldn't.

Maybe if you were more model.citizend they.would feel bad for hating you and you would be a tolerated positive presence but nothing positive of intruding jihad monkeys

It's because everyone who isn't German hates them

And everyone who's Germans

Everyone tht isn't german should be hated

You should've learned low german and crush his soulless cultureless artificial german standard language

Junge wie die Almans wieder aus ihren Löchern kommen

Yes i want to be hated

*hatefucks you*

That's how it has to be

I met a ethnically German guy from Switzerland last year and he refused that he is German and said he is Swiss.

I said "there is no such a thing like Swiss, it's a made up nation, you are German"

He got upset.

People don't want to be a German.

until 2014 I used to say that I'm German but now when someone asks me I point out that I am EAST German, not a refugee loving west "german" idiot

>was warum antworten Deutsche wenn man über sie redet und ne fette Deutschlandflagge postet?
bist nicht der hellste, oder?

Was erwartest von einem Kanaken?

Cry more Hapsburg.

What about baltics?
Balts literally helped to form Germany

Just kidding I'm actually whiter than 90% of Germans and fit in extremely well

most Germans are hard autistic, don't mind too much

Weißer als du, Bernd

When I tried to speak in German they insisted I speak in English. One of my taxi drivers said they don't like foreigners speaking their language

German autism is based though makes me feel extremely at home

We don't want to talk to you trying to speak broken German that we barely understand if we can understand each other better in English

I hate Germans too, I kinda want to go to America

Attached: 1352836408638.jpg (368x368, 84K)

Most Americans have a truly disgusting accent, they didn't want to hear you speak

honest response required pls

what about baltic germans who didn't come back to germany while the ww2?

So he was right you cringy larper

Goals

If you can't speak German I don't consider you German, regardless of your ancestry

fair enough.

if i can teach a monkey from africa to speak german. would you give it a passport?

Why do you say that
What makes it disgusting

I said if you can't speak German you're not German to me
I didn't say you're German to me just by speaking German
you stupid fuck

>Why do you say that
Germans are just fucking lame and boring

Most Germans don't know anything about Baltics or Baltic Germans

kind of sad that you have forgotten us.

But it's your own history
We are literally closer to you than to slavs

Funny that switzerland is a couple of centuries older than any unified german nation

My family literally originated from East Prussia, were minor nobility, even had village named after them.
I am learning german now, could I ever be accepted?

Who cares?

My dad is german, do you hate me too?

Attached: pepe rage.jpg (263x192, 6K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–1950)
Reminder to larpers in the east

Why would you learn German? It's fucking useless.

Family roots I guess

why do you care about the opinion of kraut anyway?
if your family is so deeply ingrained in german heritage; you're german, why do you care so much about what they think lol

Hes not though

Cause I'd like to have my heritage back.

>why do you care so much about what they think lol
>implying any German outside of Jow Forums gives a shit

I've never met anyone that thinks it is important whether you are a true German or not.

no one asked you hans

learn the language, move to the place in germany you'd like and don't beg for validation from random people

If you speak German fluently I'd consider you German due to your ancestry
Just claiming some ancestry and not even knowing German like the mutts on Jow Forums is just cringe
But as the other German said, unless you plan to live here or in Austria, it's not really worth it
Also this

I heard people from Lithuania even who learned German are treated like second class citizens.

Yeah immigrants always love to complain. You can fuck off if you don't like it.

Patriotism doesn't exist anymore in Germany, it's all meaningless.

No but really , how is it in reality?
I love Jennifer Rostock, Alligatoah and sido, even dated girl from Essen.
I really do like German culture. It just scares me that I would get paid less than born German in Germany.

I heard otherwise. Like, they don't like to show it, but it exists.

You don't get paid less because you were born somewhere else, you get paid less because you lack the skills a native speaker possesses.

Is it even possible to get paid less than you get paid in lithuania lmao

How so?
I heard stories that even medics get paid less, even knowing basic German

>all these buttmad """""""germans""""""""" ittt

How much do you think we are paid? In Vilnius, average wage is 1500 euro, even waiters earn that much

Germans hate other Germans but they secretly believe all other people are worse than them.

Just go to America, you will probably have way better chances to make money there.

> Germans hate other Germans
Why?

Well, that's German history education for you. Me for example never knew what Prussia is until I played EU4.

>even knowing basic German
Dude, you don't even get a medical license for anything lower than C1 and a special test in medical German.

so... you have forgotten us.
and to think. we were sent off to the ..

There's a lot of things about Germany that are never taught in German schools. The whole ancient tribes with Arminius etc. never mentioned. There is a area in China that was occupied by Germans at some point in history and upgraded to high level standards and German culture, no German even knows of this.

That's sad
Makes sense, thank you.

Bremer?

truly a thing to consider about the german cockroach

How do you learn German unification then?
Everyone know that Prussians were balto-germans and they unified Germany

Do you mean tsingtao? Thats the place where their top beer brand is from so that woukd explain something?

How much knowledge you can gain from your grandpa who knows his grandpa who knows his grandpa etc..

Why's that? Our education is mocked, but it's usually extensive, and thorough to some degree with American history overall - at least in my experience.

How would they decide who.to expel?
Germans never became bilingual?

Because the education here only serves to guilttrip us after decades of denazification.

Why care so much about the education you can't think for yourself?

In USA we learn to love blacks and female empowerment in schools we learn in real life other things.

if it is true, I truly laugh at you.

Attached: 1486083295155.jpg (288x224, 7K)

Little correction: I only knew about East Prussia because my great grandfather came from there. I thought my great grandfather was Russian until I learned it was German back then.
RLP
It's was really rushed, I don't remember much about that. Basically anything besides the world wars was kept as simple and short as possible.

>Why care so much about the education you can't think for yourself?
I don't care about official education that much, but damn was it a lot of time wasted.

What a shame. Are people looked down upon for showing, or having a sense of cultural pride? Not in the obnoxious American way, but just in general.

You mong. That's not the point. It's a waste of resources, it's a dismissal of significant history, or practices. Those practices shouldn't exist to begin with, especially since most soak up what's preached to them in school, and go about their business. Sure, Germany's practices in WWII weren't all that good, but it's such a trivial footnote in Germany's history overall. And, unless you went to some sub-par school, that's not the case whatsoever; you aren't learnt to love blacks, or female empowerment, what are you going on about? There's a difference between discussing slavery, and loving blacks.

Attached: 1564360632864.jpg (720x732, 157K)

Is Germany really that much of a cuckold?

I wish I could spend a year or so in germany, just for a chance to experience true german autism.

Attached: 1546485601966.jpg (700x521, 44K)

It's not something that one man should ever experience.

History class isn't considered important here besides the world wars and the cold war.

Based

Attached: Ossi gigachad.jpg (474x790, 80K)

Sad
German history is much deeper.

I don't know, some german here told me you guys bring rulers when looking at new apartments to measure out the space and trying to figure out where your things will be at.

hell yea come over here and get shot up cuh

I went to school in NRW, for non Germans the education here is one of the worst compared to other states, and even I learned about Arminius or German unification.
You just didn't pay any attention or went to Hauptschule, schoolform for retards and shitskins.

I went to a Gymnasium in Berlin and there was practically no German history except WW2.

That’s a lot of eurobucks for a gypsy shithole

Because of (((them))) they always fuck up thier host country before moving to the next one

that explains it

Attached: image-555132-640_panofree-wtpz-555132.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Ancient Rome and Roman colonialism in Germania covered like 2/3 of all history lessions back in elementary school. I still remember how my 4th grade teacher loved to WE WUZ the shit out of our city's history.
t. Cologne

Doesn't surprise me, the teachers here are so fucking shit, they don't even care about anything, except make the lives of the students miserable.

>gypsy
Lol