Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like me

A

kinda cute

when will he be executed?

the Chechen BVLL

idk probably in like 10 years ago or maybe never. he's in the worst prison in the world next to guantanamo.

>he's in the worst prison in the world next to guantanamo.
oh , no hurry then

el chapo just moved in too
this is your cell for eternity with no human contact. worse than dying 2bh.

Attached: SupermaxprisoninColorado-5ac624cfeb97de00373c52f5.jpg (768x508, 48K)

They get a TV and can get magazines delivered, plus library access. Kaczynski also said the food was pretty good. Not the best but would definitely take it over solitary in any state prison.

ADX is no joke

>this is your cell for eternity with no human contact.
>worse than dying 2bh.
>ADX is no joke
tell me more

Attached: 1477271720768.png (657x527, 27K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence
look at the inmates list. basically terrorists get sent here to be forgotten.

I actually wanted to ask whether he Would pass as a local in your country but decided to solve captcha first and then forgot to fill in the rest
good to see it was redundant anyway

why everyone got life sentences but him

>Serving 161 consecutive life sentences.
good god i love your justice system

Timothy McVeigh and Ted Kaczynski became friends there until they executed McVeigh

At least he didn't get executed like his partner McVeigh

ADX is a super max prison. Its inhabited by traitors, terrorist, big time gang leaders and other degenerates. We send the worst of the worst to ADX.
You're confined to your sound proof cell for 23 hours a day. Talking to other prisoners during yard time is punishable.
It's pretty much a life time of solidary confinement

i'm not a big fan of the death penalty. not because of ethical reasons but because they can work. i would set up labour camps for those fucks where they can, idk.., make bricks or something like that.

We only do that multiple life sentences to give the victims and their family closure

I'm already a friendless, virgin prisoner in my life, if I had a TV and a decent computer I'd have no problem with serving life there and not have to worry about work or money ever again

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>no footage of inside of the prison

Ton of double agents in here with some al quaida members.... Yeah I think it must be tough.

Attached: funds.png (2304x1487, 2.06M)

What did he do again?

this thread is much better russbro

blindness

haha very creative LAD, haha a thread about races

Attached: hw.jpg (196x250, 8K)