Blue=cringe

blue=cringe
orange=based

Attached: 1564599883531.jpg (644x476, 52K)

>proud of being a colony

>malta
>blue
m9

as you can see on the map, our former colonizer is cringe while we are based.

your life is equal to that of a living room spider

I almost died so many times in Bali. You people drive in the middle of the road. Picking the left would have been preferable

>hi I'm dutch and my opinion is glub glub glub

That doesn't look like 75 orange countries.

walk on the left side of the road and don't stray to the middle.
it felt like the opposite in 1946

Is Britain autistic?

>UK + some LITERALLY WHO countries
vs
>Literally every relevant country except the UK

superpower by 2020

You can be cringe and relevant at the same time

What is the justification for driving on the right anyway? Driving on the left comes from knights crossing with their sword hand facing each other.

Most people are right-handed, so it's easier for them to shift if they sit in the left seat i.e. drive on the right.

A ton of irrelevant small islands do it. I think this map counts dependencies as countries, so all the rocks in the ocean that constitute the remainder of the British Empire are counted.

Is it necessary to sit on the left if you drive on the right?

>driving on the satanic side
Yikes!

>dutchfag clinging to pan-european identity because his schooling left him ashamed of his own
>muh right lane
lmao

yes, but not in this instance

Hungary used to drive on the left, but then tha Nazis forced us to drive on the right.

Yes, of course. Suppose I'm driving, and you're in the passenger seat. I'm at a green light, in the left-turn lane, stopped to make a left turn. There is oncoming traffic, and a car in the oncoming left turn lane that is stopped and preparing to make a turn. Since I'm off to the left, I can see the oncoming traffic, which means I know when it's safe to make that left turn. Since you're in the passenger seat, you can't see the oncoming traffic because of that stopped car in front of us. You (sitting in the passenger seat) may not know if there is any oncoming traffic, until I've hit the gas. Same goes for overtaking.

ok p*le

Nothing. During the American and French revolutions, the liberals just decided to flip it to dab on the aristocracy, and it spread to the rest of Europe cause they were all sucking French dick in the 1800s.