Attached: langman.png (952x732, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quadrilingual
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tetralingual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But I'm quadrilingual.

his head is a literal square

it's the only way to keep at that knowledge about languages in his head

I wanted to learn Norwegian but it sounds a bit ugly so now I am hesitant. German and French sounds nicely. Finnish and Swedish sound nicely as well. Maybe I haven't heard enough of Norwegian.

*Tetra

he just reads wiki pages about languages
nothing really impressive

Nobody here is monolingual except Ameriniggers

does this guy even know any other languages fluently

Learn Finnish for memes and German for business. With French you can only communicate with carribean niggers and Arabs.

Am I the only one who thinks that he looks like Roger Federer?

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quadrilingual
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/tetralingual

Attached: .png (507x507, 271K)

Chad as fuck

probably polish

russian, romanian, hungarian, or german?
shill to me

why are his teeth so shit tier

smoking, drinking or genetics?

>quadrilingual
>I know Nynorsk, Bookmal, Swedish and Danish
Ugh

Norwegian, English, Spanish and Japanese.

Russian

Why haven't you learnt Hebrew yet, Jow Forums?

Das ist nicht nett :(

I think he lives in Japan so he's probably proficient in that

German would be the easiest of those listed to learn
t. conversational in German

we unironically should, then we'll be able to understand the Talmud and see what they've written about the goyim

Why would I?

>portuguese
>spanish
>french
>german
>english
>japanese

soon chinese and russian, and no, this isn't the "I'm fluent in those langauges but can't really hold a long conversation" like the fag in your picture

Próbálok magyarul tanulni. Mennyire baszhatom?

German. Your digits command you to

Also
C# and Java

>C#
where did you learn that

Only french and german were languages learned at school, english too but I was always ahead of the class and skipped it for the most part so technically that was self taught.
The rest including programing was self taught as well.

no lo soy, nao sou, 읽는 사람 빌어 먹을.

Do you actually know programming, or did you just memorize the Java and C sharp standard libraries?

I think he has a degree

Getting a degree in any Humanities/Social Sciences field at the B.A. level is pretty much no different from reading lots of Wikipedia articles on a certain subject.
It's only worth to get into the Humanities/Social Sciences if you're gonna do PhD-level research on a small branch of a certain topic that you're fanatically obsessed with, and that you're willing do even if you know that you might not get a job out of it.

>I'm sorry, Paul. I'll strive to better myself by following your example.

Attached: 64f501db467c44445285591ab8ca8512.jpg (235x283, 8K)

I'm trying Paul

langfocus Paul or geographynow Paul?

I'm learning into becoming a trilingual. I already know spanish and I want to learn french.

How fluent are you?

feels nice to be polyglot famski

You dont need to leark finnish for memes. This is what you need:
t. = r.(egards)
Spurdo Spärdö = sprölölöö
Lörs lärä = ??
Ebun = epic
Fug : DD

>lörs lärä

Attached: iu[1].jpg (720x960, 118K)

He looks very slavic

But I am not.
I think He knows Japanese, English and Hebrew

Attached: chad_paul.jpg (2518x1024, 437K)

not romanian because romanian is dogshit and yous hould kill yourself for even considering it

i chose russian myself

Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish aren't separate languages.

You forgot to add
He is a larping mutt

Attached: 964D36EB-7C8B-4B91-BACD-C70AABE85A13.png (1334x750, 1.15M)

All of those are completely useless. Just learn Spanish paired with English and you're fine communicating pretty much anywhere in the Western Hemisphere.

it's the cheekbones

>he STILL hasn't done the country I want to see him do because of the alphabet autism
ffs

If you are a Hungarian born in Romania and use the net regularly, there's no way to be monolingual for you.

I can't decide between French, Italian, or Spanish. Help.

learn Spanish, you will need it in 30 years anyway

cringe
he'll never reach the heights of glory linguistics professor Paul-kun in Japan has

Spanish

He knows like 10 languages or more, he talks about them in one of his videos, the title reads something along the lines of ''how many languages do I speak''

I'm trilingual.

I'm trilingual. Plan on learning german and chinese as well.

How the fuckdo you learn another language and don't give me the duolingo shit. I only speak Spanish and English because background shit and they don't teach you anything in school

Attached: 6BC1C1B4-CF4A-42B7-81E6-F50B97F91627.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>How do you even learn a language? And no, don't give me that patience and hard work bullshit.

but i'm trilingual

>duolingo
>work
Pick one

nigger

Duolingo is for retards who want to get spoonfeed and won't ever learn their target language.

This is how you learn every language

1-- learn phonetics of the language and the writting system
2-- learn grammar and basic vocabulary and start making simple sentences
3-- Keep learning grammar and vocabulary, after you have learned some start reading and keep learning grammar and vocabulary until you become fluent and learn the language.

this, duolingo is fucking useless

You missed the hard part where you actually start speaking and using the language actively

Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping. Using CEFR to self-assess:
Norwegian C2
English C2
Japanese B2
Spanish B2?

I'm not sure what to rate my Spanish at to be honest. It's my mother tongue (2nd gen Chilean immigrant) and I speak it with my family, but I've never had any formal education in it. I don't write it too well because of lack of practice (spelling and accent placement can be troublesome to me), but can read it easily. I'm comfortable speaking it though.

I should honestly just spend like 2 months or so studying Spanish. I think I'd easily get to a solid C1 if I did that.

Retard.

By the time I started speaking this language I was able to say whatever I wanted without having to think about what I was going to say, if you can form sentences fast when writing then that's how you are going to speak when speaking, so before speaking your target language make sure you have plenty of practice communicating with other people via text on the internet.

English, Russian, Azerbaijani, and Turkish.
Azerbaijani is the same language as Turkish feelsgoodman.

I never learned how to put use accents, when they thaught us that in primary school I thought that it was useless and didn't pay attention, even to this day I don't know how to and I don't care about learning it since spanish is a disgusting third world subuman shitspeak.

Greek, Albanian, English, a bit of French, a bit of Italian