Why is most american music made by blacks?

Why is most american music made by blacks?

Attached: 220px-Jay-Z_@_Shawn_'Jay-Z'_Carter_Foundation_Carnival_(crop_2).jpg (220x292, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydpx9XsLRxw
youtube.com/watch?v=0ojwC0F-eek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought most are made by jews.

This.

entertainment such as acting, singing, performing was considered trashy once. it still is in china.

Is it?

Yes it is frivolous waste of free time desu

lyrics 2 spicy

>Why is shitty american rap made by blacks?

Well, nigga, I don't know...

not true

because americans worship black people and constantly imitate their slang, like ya'll etc.

Because you only listen to rap, the shittiest most commercialized music genre out there

White music in the early 20th century was still too highbrow (or tasteless, like those vaudeville singers) while blacks had traditions like the blues and ragtime which were optimal for clubs and dancing. The rest is history as genres like rock and hip hop come from negro roots

90% of american music is is shitty rap
I dont listen to rap

Y'all is Southern, that's not necessarily copying blacks

The better question is why does all of Latin America listen to shitty fake dancehall from Puerto Rico?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydpx9XsLRxw
this is how pre black american pop sounded btw

Black people have had a large chart presence since the late 60s. You would expect 70s to 90s to be all rock, but soul, disco, hip hop, and R&B had a large presence

Everyone in the americas loves black music

Black people made American music better from the 50s to 70s, but now they're making it worse

There is a mirror trend in Latin America with "urbano" which is basically just their pop artists (well, Puerto Rico and Colombia) copying Jamaican dancehall and African-American Hip Hop (which has been going on for a while, but didn't become the standard until recently)

Its better, you got more?

And Europe

But honestly a lot of this music doesn't become the norm until whites in the US (or Latin American mestizos) adopt it. All of the big reggaetoneros besides Ozuna are not black.

because most americans are black

Attached: 1556429969221.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

Were more mexican than anything

youtube.com/watch?v=0ojwC0F-eek
not the best audio quality but it's old

I hate westerners and latin americans, disgusting n*gger lovers they are

Are you a racist chink expat?

made by jews, sang by niggars

Will anything besides reggaeton and other offshoots of black music ever become popular in Latin America again?

Most Americans aren't sophisticated enough to understand harmony, and blacks are better at the types of rhythms everyone understands.

most of our trash music (funks) are made by light skinned niggas though

Because gringos are black

Im speciest, blacks are another species and no im not chinese
Proof?

rock and electronic is popular here with non-blacks
reggaeton doesn't exist here, here it's funk for n-words

niggas can't write songs anymore, ghostwriters do their job now

>90% of american music is is shitty rap
No it isn't.

But in Spanish speaking Latin America, reggaeton is the most popular genre (even places like Mexico and Argentina with barely any N words)

Do you know the names of the jewish ghost writers who make most of the songs?

>why is
>something that isn't true

retard

Wait ozuna is black?

It's more like 50% rap and 50% rap inspired pop
That indie shit is not culturally relevant

Mexicans still prefer banda and musica norteña over reggaeton.

because it's the only thing they make

Attached: 1488404153498.jpg (604x604, 63K)

because you listen to shitty music

This

because you live be the impression rock and metal is for incels so you keep pushing black co..ehh...rap down your sons throat instead of taking him to a european metal festival and make a man out of him.

where do you live?

I dont listen to american music
I listen to weeb music and I dont have any children, reccomend me some good rock/metal bands tho

It is not that people think rock is for incels, it's that the big labels don't push rock anymore (since about 2007)

Look at their spotify top 50, it's all reggaeton. I'm under the impression that banda is losing ground to reggaeton
New York. Rock is only popular off the glory of its 60s to mid 00s days.

In latinamerica before the 2010 music was very diverse, rancheras, banda, baladas, and normal pop was heard a lot, there were many mixed rhythms as well like bachata which is African and Spanish inspired, or salsa and cumbia which originated in Colombia, Mexico, and Cuba due to mestizaje, ballenato also which is Colombian, now everything is reggaeton why? Because it is what the big corporations throw to our throats, reggaeton and trap, and soon everything will be just trap which originated in Florida by a lot of chicanos and blacks

He is mulatto. He has nappy hair that he wears in braids.

The people who listen to banda and norteño dont use spotify that much

they are called GHOSTwriters for a reason

>Why is most american music made by blacks?
>where do you live?
>New York.

there ya go

What does he look like to you?

Two problems with your statement:

Chicanos did NOT create trap and Chicano rap is irrelevant here.
And Latin trap is not replacing reggaeton. The artists who dabbled in trap have went back to focusing on reggaeton/Latin dancehall. The biggest song in Latin America right now is "China", a ripoff of a dancehall song from 2000

Jewish propaganda. Blacks are too dumb to speak or sing- it's practical illusion.

Okay if you live in Oklahoma you'd still hear plenty of rap and rap inspired butt country

rock has been trash since the 80s, nordic metal or whatever the fuck it's called is cringe and escapist

I thought he was just larping as black, you know, a lot of artists now do it, tanning your skin and using braids is like what every American singer does and since he was raised there I thought it was that.

He looks mulatto, but almost everyone can pull that look

Rock was good until the mid 90s, then it drifted into buttrock territory

>Okay if you live in Oklahoma you'd still hear plenty of rap

I highly doubt that.

He is Puerto Rican and Dominican, there are tons of mulattos in both places

Trap has been a genre in electronic music for a very long time, but modern trap was made by Puertorican chicanos, do you remember the "con los terroristas" meme, I don't remember the name of the challenge but it was that song everyone made videos dancing randomly, well that was the first step of modern trap, then dj snake appeared and after that trap became more mainstream among American rappers and then latinamerica reggatoneros started using it.

Spotify in Mexico is used by American-wannabe zoomers

He looks less mulatto than most mulatto, his nose is small while most Caribbean mulattos have kike type noses

Puertoricans arent chicanos

performers always have had very low social status everywhere

Serious answer wh*Tes ruined rock. Hip hop has yet to suffer the same fate.

Then why are all the top songs reggaeton?

And zoomers are the ones whose taste matters, 18-30 year olds drive musical trends, not people our parents age

>rock and electronic

he said "besides other offshoots of black music".

Puerto Ricans and other latinamericans, call it whoever you want.

Latin trap to me would be a song like "Krippy Kush", it seems like that was more of a fad. All of the big Latin artists seem to be focused on dembow beats (reggaeton) with rapping and R&B vocals. Trap is starting to die out in American hip hop, though slowly.

>rock and electronic
Damn monkeyboi how stupid are you?

Electronic and rock isnt black music

>Then why are all the top songs reggaeton?
>Spotify in Mexico is used by American-wannabe zoomers

Electronic music literally originated in black neighborhoods in Detroit lmao

It is not dying, it is getting overlapped by latinamerican music, a lot of Americans now hear latinamerican trap and reggaeton, and you have never heard trap from other parts of the continent besides Puerto Rico.

BTW, wtf is krypy kush?

Not all 18-30 year olds are wannabe american zoomers

They were born out of black genres but black people moved away from them. It is disingenous to say that rock music post 1963 is "black music".
If they were wannabe Americans, they wouldn't listen to reggaeton. Nobody cares about it here besides semi-assimilated CHIs

really, nigga?
it's not black anymore

Nobody listens to Latin trap in the US, it's a gimmick. You might be confused about what trap is, if it had a dembow/dancehall beat then it is not trap.

they are already ruining it. dont you know Billie elish?.

Hopefully blacks will invent some new genre that will be rejected at first, and then whites will make it shit again.

>It is disingenous to say that rock music post 1963 is "black music".
Not to mention Prince literally set the music tone for pop/rock music in the 80s

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1202, 273K)

Reggaeton is played on rap channels.

Electronic music was first made by germans

I don't think there will be more genres whites can invent and blacks can larp as inventors of them, after all whites are going exitinct, trap is the last bastion of music.

I live in the birthplace of hip hop and no the fuck it isn't over here. NYC is 29% Hispanic and the rap stations do not cater to them. They play rap, R&B, and Afrobeats. No reggaeton.

Like J Balvin and Karol G aren't making fake Jamaican music?

You be trippin' homeboy

Negroes literally took part in creating both.

>kraftwek
>jamaican electro dubbing/ dj remixing with pedal distortions from NE ghettos
I don't think so wh*Tey

Billie Eilish is not a rapper. Bad Guy is a good song and isn't rap besides the ending of the song having a trap beat.

White Americans are more into organization, control, hierarchy, standartization, technology and engineering rather than creativity, flexibility and imagination.

Attached: WASPs.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Negros coundnt even invent the instruments and computers required for those musuc genres

>Bad Guy is a good song
Stop ruining music pale face.

just like that.

I can't believe the success of j balvin. his Lyrics are stupid as fuck, no punch lines, no nothing. He is just lucky that some one always makes a good beat for him. (or at least the few good songs he has.)

white folk be like damn nigga that beat too spicy

I live in California and 99 out of 100 times I've turned past Mexican radio its accordions and trumpets. Meanwhile the rap and hip hop channels play reggaeton about 20% of the time

Because they steal the lyrics from someone else.