I fucking hate having ocd

i fucking hate having ocd
whenever im home after i have showered after coming home from the gross public outside
i can't touch the floor with bare feet
i can't touch anything else than my computer or my bed

if i do touch like a chair ill wash my hands or or if i bump into my mom ill change my shirts

after i eat i wash my hands too

soon ill have to go wash my right foot because my sock had a hole in it and im touching the inside of my slippers barefooted and that's gross

Attached: butger.jpg (500x500, 52K)

I kiss my dog

Can you even have sex or is it too gross?

Funny. Here in America we French kiss them.

Haven't you consulted? Your parents must have noticed.

Funny indeed

exactly me OP, everything you said 100%
it's been going on for around three years now, can't even touch anything in my room unless I shower first and basically keep the outside stuff away
slowly getting better though not because of any professional help but rather because I've become too lazy to keep up the routine this hard

i can have sex but i'd shower when i get home
i have had it since i was 9 and yes ive gotten ''treatment'' for it that didn't help
what help is there even for us

It's a strange case for me, I can touch most things on the outside without a problem as long as I'm wearing my street/work clothing. Once I shower and get into my "room clothing" it turns into what you said. Everything on a certain side of my room can't come into contact with things from outside under any circumstances, unless it's thoroughly cleaned.
Every time after getting home I wash my phone to clean it from any outside particles.
I'm going to try and keep getting better. I'll try to buy some store food and take it into my room without washing the wrapping, or even refrain from wahing my phone. It's gonna be hard but otherwise things will never get better.

yeah i have more or less that and i don't use my phone at home if i do ill wash my hands afterwards

and haha i have the exact same as you with wrapping
like if im drinking beer ill drink them and wash my hands before using my pc unless
same with candy unless i can manage to get the candy out of the packaging without touching the outside of it

Attached: rope.png (645x1260, 440K)

you are like little babies
watch this
>too scared to even leave the bedroom to eat or take a piss
>literally starving all day and using piss bottles
it got better though, i know how to kill it but its hard

Attached: 1539085723093.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

bump for reply

how long did your toughest phase last?

Does it get worse with time? I wash my hands pretty often and prefer to make my own food.

tror det du har er meget normalt

I take 6-12 hour showers. Means I just won't shower or leave the house, since it's too hard to do it properly. Ever had to pack a lunch to shower?

same

Attached: ahhhhhh.png (446x367, 43K)

it's not just you, that's everyone with contamination OCD. You don't care about actual filth but the alleged one, for example if your bed is filthy as hell but it's your filth so it doesn't bother you as much.

here's how you should proceed
>rate things by their "dirtiness" on a scale of ten, the filthier the higher
>touch an object at around 5 out of 10
>don't wash or wipe your hands, don't try to "dilute" the filth with something more acceptable (you may know what i mean)
>then touch an object of yours at 0 or 1 out of 10 and concentrate on this feeling of filthiness for 10-20 minutes
>you must not think about something else, like planning how to clean it once you're done, or anything else, don't distract yourself and only concentrate on the feeling of filthiness
After 15 minutes on average you will realize you don't feel the filth anymore and realize how petty it actually was. Don't stop until the fear faded away completely.
Could go longer though, liek 30 min
you may apprehend this exercice because it sounds like a lot of pain for a long time but that's the only way. With time what once was 8/10 will become 4/10 and you will feel so much more free
If you use antidepressants since a while it should be easier

last year i was in the phase i described for two months
horrible times, the stress was unbearable

depends
i remember almost all of its evolution
i would say it depends a lot of your environment. In general it doesn't wear down if go up if everything is the same

Thank you for the advice, I'll make sure to follow it. glad you got better user. And yes, I probably know what you mean.

Here's a good challenge. Masturbate and go about without washing your hands.