Be honest, Jow Forums

Be honest, Jow Forums
are you an incel?
is so, what level?

Attached: 1_H3a8OH1eVSIpXH5NteZFvw.jpg (1838x1033, 512K)

It’s not possible to be an incel. The word literally contradicts biology

??????

Your brain says yes, but your penis says no. Therefore your brain says you do not hate women

That's not what an incel is.
An incel is someone who wants to have sex but can't because other people don't wanna fuck you

This was made by an incel

indeed

>premium incel
what? passable? you have to be attractive to date

What level of incel i am that i dont want to go on dates because of my small phimotic dick?

have you ever had sex?

No, i dont want any grill to see my small pp, i cant even pull my foreskin back either, sex would probably just hurt.

idk then
dicklet-cel?
how old r u bruv?

premium

>level 0 fakecel

Attached: 1523099219386.jpg (1024x581, 87K)

Premium but at this point I just hate [American] women to the point where I have no interest in associating them with my free time, I don't hate them for not having sex with me, I hate them because of how they overwhelmingly behave. Partially volcel imo

>'ironically' taking a jewish trick seriously enough that you memed a system around it
Yeah yeah have sex dilate cope cringe yadda yadda ya

idk but i did that like wizard test a while ago and i maxed it on the chad levels besides like being a fucking female

explain this jewish trick

Attached: Yepthatsme.jpg (607x608, 130K)

You mean a "volcel"

Pure Truecel, I'm a NEET and don't bother with women

fakecel

I leave my apartment about once a week and mostly at night. Over 30 years old. No friends, never had a gf, never kissed a girl and never talk to people.

Attached: 1546592498476.jpg (640x868, 82K)

That's not true. People don't like incels because they're misogynists

Damn... Isn't there surgery to correct phimosis?

I'm a NEET too

what if ive had several girls interested in me but i rejected them because im a massive mental freak who's afraid of fucking up so i just isolate myself

Incel prime
Yeah there is, im just afraid of going to snibeti snap doctor to treat it

Pathetic thread. Stop thinking about sex like it's the only thing worth in life.

Leafcel

I go out three times in a month to see therapist / shrink
That's called a mentalcel

I have nothing else, tho.
Besides, it's not all about sex. It's about having a romantic partner who cares about you

>what are prostitutes
incels are just stuck up cunts who feel like they deserve everything should be given to them for free

they're like the Karens of the young, white, male population

>I go out three times in a month to see therapist / shrink
My therapist gave up on me about 10 years ago. Said there's nothing to be done besides heavy medication.

oh
well i think ive isolated myself so long that i stopped caring so whatever

And? Are you talking your pills?
What are you taking?

Do you interact with other people?

Introduce a stupid silencing buzzword to a community where retarded one-upism spreads like a wildfire like here or any other social media platform and you can socially engineer certain demographics into a certain direction. Ever noticed how people never say cuck anymore compared to a year ago? Because the job is done and every NSFW board has a blacked or BBC general up at all times and now we're at this stage.We fucking fell for it. AGAIN.

Attached: 12345364234523.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

this better be bait

Why should it be bait?

Don't forget to take your haloperidol next time.

Not true. Leftists repeat it ad nauseam to project, but the right does not.

yes
its probably part of the reason why i have absolutely no desire for a relationship

>Are you talking your pills?
No, I don't need pills to "become normal". I don't like people, so I'm not gonna eat a bunch of pills to fit in with people..
Nope.

Don't forget to produce a sensible argument next time.

lucky

the pills make you less miserable.
for some people, that is.

Is any one elses life here good?
My life is pretty good, I have a job and a car and video. No gf though but i dont really want one because actually kissing and having sex seems insane

Attached: download.jpg (242x208, 7K)

bro just lower a little your standard and improve yourself, its not that hard

Kek, I'm literally the same as him.
>33 years old
>never had a job
>no friends
>virgin
>leave my apartment once a week for a walk in the forest
>big and ugly
>gandalf beard
>turning grey, both beard and hair
>read around 3-4 books per week, mostly fantasy

Im a volcel at the moment, next year I plan to try to get a gf though

Attached: 1559708907522.png (2005x2005, 692K)

I'm happy for you. I'm pretty much like the guy in the pic

I'm too much of a sperg to go meet anyone.

are you happy?

Attached: MeIRL.jpg (696x931, 148K)

I rejected a girl that love me what does this make me ?

Attached: 1564489598194.jpg (475x482, 37K)

I don't feel lucky, I wished I cared, I feel subhuman for not wanting to be in a relationship, like my brain has given up.

>are you happy?
Yeah, life is pretty good.

Try changing your mindset for a while. When u think negative and put enough energy into it you will attract it

Chad. Leave my thread.

No, I meant you're lucky because you interact with people

how do you pay for your stuff?

>how do you pay for your stuff?
1140 Euro/month in NEETbux

Fakecel Normielite. Although, I had sex a couple of weeks ago. I'm just not as successful as I used to be.

> have gf
> relationship is going well, we are on the phone and she starts talking about sex
> cracks some sexual jokes and I play along
> she says have you had sex before, reply yes ofcourse
> she says "really? I thought you were a virgin"
> awkward laugh but inside feel like pure shit
> she then asks what is your favourite position
> dont know how to respond so say "anything"
> she starts laughing and says what do you mean
> conversation is starting to go shit so pretend like I'm tired and need to sleep
> I decide to break up with her a couple of days later due to shame

I'm confident and outgoing but the virginity issue is such an obstacle. don't want to embarrass myself in bed

Attached: crying pepe.jpg (226x223, 7K)

don't you lack purpose?
i do. this life sucks.

Standard incel, i even look like that guy.

Nope. Never cared about such things.

Wtf, this can't be real.

But she was one girl and this never happened again user I rejected her because I was a beta fag with meme personality

Attached: 1564351971718.png (400x400, 52K)

mentalcel i guess

I'm a normie on the road to Chaddom

Attached: sb5aunsqw7t21.jpg (500x637, 44K)

I leave my house but I'm a Pure Truecel. No doubt about it.

There was a girl I was into a couple years ago, but I got turned down and that's that, since then nobody really struck my fancy
It's not like I despise the thought of a relationship but I don't care enough to go out of my way to seek one out
Casual sex would be nice I guess but again, don't care enough to bother.

Are you happy?

Happy? I guess. I'm not sad.

Fakecel but it just gets worse and worse...

All of these are written from the view of a normalfag and it reads like unadulterated cancer.

They can fuck prostitutes, sluts or ugly women. There are only volcels, no incels.

I guess I'm somewhere between truecel and standard with a mix of looksmax.
I never approach women but I do have friends, male and female.
Still KHV tho.

>They can fuck prostitutes, sluts or ugly women
Not with social problems and/or autism etc they can't.
Also, I wouldn't even know where to look for a prostitute here in Sweden. Never seen one.

>Not with social problems and/or autism etc they can't.
this.

>2019
>being an incel
let me guess you also have "depression" lol

Attached: 1559584000479.jpg (1080x1080, 1.32M)

No I have autism, OCD and a severe social disorder mixed with panic attacks.

lol just stop being autistic like wtf just try really really hard and the autism will go away

this is how normies think mental illness works

>No I have autism, OCD and a severe social disorder mixed with panic attacks.
you just described 30% of women and they don't coccoon themselves at home like you do

i never had a conversation with a girl deeper than hi unicronically
how bad is it
but desu even tho girls didn't give me a lot of attention they alwasy talk to me first and smile a lot
i guess i'm ugly but with friednly look coz i'm a manlet so i look harmless

CHADS GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1551799578215.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Yep, I've had people tell me that unironically.
>"bruh, just go, like outside or something and you'll be fine bruh"
Last time I forced my self to meet people I ended up in the psych ward being pumped full of sedatives after I had a complete breakdown in the middle of town.

No the right just goes into every thread rambling about jews should be genocided after someone with a Jewish sounding name literally anything or whatever conspiracy theory in between spamming "dilate" and strawman images as downvotes

>look how special I am I can cry myself to sleep thinking about hugging a girl, aren't I so different and not like the other guys?
meanwhile I'm here with a brazilian qt...

When was this? I was in a psychiatric hospital a month ago
It was unironically better than home.

Oh, we're not saying we're special. Well, we are special in a the same way a person with down syndrome is.
If we could we'd be normies like you.

Probably a level 1 according to that image.

I’ve been on 3 dates in my life and. The first involved a high school dance and I never went out with the girl again. The second, shockingly, was a date without me realizing it. Girl from my friend group back then started texting and talking to me a lot more than usual. Asked me to go to a movie and bowling with just her. Went thinking it was because we were friends, but realized what was up when she was really affectionate and wanted to hold hands and shit. Didn’t go out with her again. Third was with a girl I met on tinder. Went on a date. We played mini golf and decided to grab dinner nearby afterward. When we left she kissed me, but I was hesitant because it was my first kiss and I wasn’t expecting it. She was offended and stopped replying to my texts.

I probably could have had sex and even had a relationship by now if I put effort into meeting people. The two girls I have ever asked to go on a date said yes. I just have no social life anymore and haven’t done anything to try and change that. I’m always paranoid about what people are thinking about me.

>When was this?

being incel just means you hate yourself and don't have any talents
change my mind

I don't have any talents and I do hate myself. I fit the bill

whoremonger incel.

has sex with prostitutes (GFE) on a weekly bases but don't go on dates with normal girls.

>hate yourself and don't have any talents
Yes and possibly mental illness, obesity, handicaps, extreme ugliness etc.

>Yes and possibly mental illness, obesity, handicaps, extreme ugliness etc.
excuses more like
people of all conditions can be living a fulfilling life if they set out to do so and overcome their challenges

I guess technically I am, but I would never associate myself with that community.

They're mostly a bunch of young, whiny children who are upset because they didn't get laid after doing nothing in their first year of university anyway.

Yeah, it's a bit of an identity
Other people who don't have sex simply say they're virgins.

how can you live in an apartment with no job or income

Sweden has neetbux

Sounds like a good lifestyle. I'm also no job, no gf, no friends, etc. and none of that bothers me, but I live with my parents because waiting lists for houses are very long here and I hate not having my own privacy.

What do you do? What's your routine like?
I'm awestruck that you guys actually enjoy living like this.
I must be doing something wrong.

I don't understand why would you fuck a woman that doesn't actually like you
Might as well jerk off.

>how can you live in an apartment with no job or income
NEETbux, 1140 Euro/month. Pays my rent and all the bills plus lets me buy booze, books and all that shit.

>1140 Euro/month in NEETbux
jeez if sweden wasnt a feminist state i could see them giving out government mandated gfs