Why don't you join your country's army?

why don't you join your country's army?

Attached: 75th-rangers-1200.jpg (621x414, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNwiH3-VkjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I joined the coast guard instead :)

Because I dont wanna lose my freedom to do what I want outside of work.

Wish I had but Air Force or Coast Guard

Oh well I'm the king of missed opportunities

the BASE is too far but I'm a reservist

there's no point to the army at the moment

If you walk out of a job you lose the job.
If you walk out of the military they charge you for desertion.

I actually want to join but as a systems programmers. I always dreamed being a programmer for the army.

I want to protect my country and my family, not businesses and politicians with overseas interests

Yeah they tell you that up front before you make the decision to join by signing the contract voluntarily

I would never join the US Army but I would consider:
French Foreign Legion
Bolivian army

Obviously you see the problem here.

Become a cop

Every man here does though.

Attached: Suomalainen_sotilasvala.jpg (1920x1280, 522K)

For how long is the contract?

Like 5 to 10 years.
Im like "no thanx bro"

Nah, I'm more of a mechanics and engineering kind of guy

The JROTC kids in high school were complete and utter faggots and I don't want to be around their kind

Can you join the army as an engineer or an IT? I'm not intersted on combat.

This looks fucking autistic

i dont know
if they have special forces like the DEVGRU(pic related), maybe i will join

but i dont want to join the basic army
in every country in the world ,its full of idiots

Attached: 5-devgru-seal-team-six-milpictures-by-tom-weber.jpg (900x600, 89K)

Generally 4 years but it depends on your field

3 to 9 according to their website you faggot

why not the US Army?

>wasting my life for worthless useless corrupted state

Attached: 1564506579651.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Also Canadian military doesnt even feed you they only cover a tiny ass part of living expenses you have pay out of pocket for that from your pay which is technically higher than usa but it evens out if you take account that in the US they pretty much provide for living expenses. Overall boring shitty jobs are all you will find there and you cant even quit.

Theres no non-autistic way to perform military oath.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2896x1936, 841K)

Because there're so many weird people in the army

Basically when I joined if you get any paid education from them the contract is 5 years. So I basically spent 5 years as a ATC in a cold ass military base in the arctic which sucks.

>women and men with glasses in your army
lel

How is it?

Yes, the military requires a lot more than combat forces to function, usually the troops who do the fighting establish the front line, creating minor defenses. Then the engineers come in and build them up after the fighting, usually. It also requires personnel for logistics, food, equipment and repairs. you know, important shit for the army to keep going. IT desk jobs are also part of that

>military advice from denmark
wew.

Attached: varusmies-sotilas-kertausharjoitukset-sotaharjoitus.jpg (1600x900, 350K)

Do you think an IT job is worth a chance?

>Basically glorified construction work
Wow sounds like a great job for an actual engineer getting paid as much a fucking taco bell manager.

Military pays less than the minimum wage here so no.

hey hey hey i never claimed the danish army is better than the finnish. see youtube.com/watch?v=nNwiH3-VkjE

but that doesn't make the finnish army any less pathetic

I'm seriously considering joining up if we invade Ireland when we Brexit

I tried but they said "sorry you seem to like sweden too much"

wish I was kidding

I can't wait to help kill you then.

If that's what you're good at sure. you still have to go through boot camp and learn how to be a soldier though, even military IT are trained to kill people and all that other shit

at least here it’s not that hard to get discharged for psychological reasons, just put an unloaded gun barrel in your mouth and they’ll send you home, because they are afraid that you will actually commit suicide.

Because it's harder to join the military than getting a normal job..

>need excellent grades from uni etc
>peak physical condition
>no mental illness
>need to pass all their psychological tests
>still probably won't get in since Sweden only has less than 50k people in the military, that includes the "hemvärn" aka autistic volunteers

finland only has a defence force and it has a very good track record. why would you deny your citizen the opportunity to learn to defend their nation? glasses or not theres a job for everyone, not everyone has to be a pilot.

Attached: lotta_svard.jpg (1445x1000, 191K)

Because I'm not an idiot.

Attached: us military pay342.jpg (1050x750, 224K)

It opens a lot of doors and looks great on a resume. Like said you'll still have to do soldier shit and boot camp but that's no big deal. It also gives you time to think about what you will do when you get out or if you like it you can reenlist and make a career out of it.

>t. never served in the military
I know someone who wears glasses and is now a designated marksman

Standing armies are the most nightmarish institutions on the face of this Earth and it's amazing how quickly Anglo nations abandoned their suspicions of them after The Great Wars. Bring back militias.

just do community college and go to job fairs and shit, there's no point to joining any army unless you wanna help kill foereigners for whatever sicko reason. They might put you in a combat role even if you don't sign up for it. Don't sign your freedom away.

well we don't hire fat police men either. why? because they aren't fit for the job, literally.

I don't want to die for Israel.

*knocks his glasses off* oopsie

In the US at least the military is known for producing cuckolds and mass shooters. There isn't much of a reason for anyone to join these days.

Attached: us military.jpg (640x461, 28K)

U.s. soldier is also fed and given housing.
If hes not a moron can learn skills to be used afterwards. That doesnt really happen in fast food.

but
>no rent
>no need to pay for food

We're not at war.

>we don't hire fat police men either
Same. If anything the police force is harder to join than the military. Takes around 3 years to become a cop here. And you have to take mental and physical tests every single year to make sure you are fit for duty.

i want to join NAVY

Wheres base and you? Curious the Brazil miles or meters away. In America 100 miles Is nothing, we drive that while sleeping

before joining the army doctors verify if you can stay effective without your glasses.
of course if everything is a blur you won’t get to a combat role.

>I'm a reservist

Attached: 73667b129a478499979dbea2bd3b026c6649060da20798aef5b84f7306780c07.jpg (665x800, 157K)

joined the coastal artillery then they shut it down

you have a very limited understanding of what a military is and you should practice more self-awareness when opining on things you don't understand. there are literally hundreds of different jobs in the military with varying needs from the people performing them. not everyone has to be a pilot or a master marksman in the frontlines, theres more to a battle than the frontline.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1600x1066, 347K)

If they're pulling IT guys off computers to shoot guns then the war is already lost. Don't be a fucking moron

Because it’s full of retards and fights for American cooperations and Israel.

>why don't you join your country's army?
I did. Worked in the military for 6 years. Realized it's meaningless and nothing but a waste of money so I swapped careers.

How was the salary in those 6 years? Is your 6 years of military experience appreciated at next jobs or does no company care?

>doing the peace sign for a photo

you really are asians

1. Im a minority
2. Im an immigrant

Salary when I started was around 1800 Euro/month, in the end it was 3400 Euro/month.
And no, not a single place I've worked at since give a shit about my military career.
I'm an IT consultant now.

I've heard that if you've the permanent resident card is possible under some conditions I guess.

that's some bullshit. it doesn't matter how many different 'department of' you have, it's just to employ autists and special needs people because normal people don't wanna waste their time in a finnish forest climbing walls and walk through mud.

>2019
>being a military vet

Attached: american military wives.png (664x923, 483K)

Because we're just fighting proxy guerilla wars. If we went to war with another major world power I would sign up and fight but right now we're just fighting for oil.

WHEN BEING JUST
A LAD LIKE YOU
I JOINED THE IRA

Attached: singing apu.jpg (568x523, 56K)

No im a citizen with considerable military experience like driving tanks and loading artillery pieces by myself but Canada doesnt have any wars to fight for and I only join the military to strictly kill people not mindlessly toil away.

>If we went to war with another major world power
I think you won't even need to sign up since your government will force you to join.

If you actually believe in your picture, you're too dumb get through MEPS.

200 km

I'm not a cuck with a bootlicking fetish. Also, fuck this country.

>dying for jewish bankers interests

He wont even last several hours in an actual conventional war with a world power anyways. Why would they even train him other than telling him how to shoot a gun (which even 7 year old can do anyway)

>why don't you join your country's army?
The pay is extremely shit and I like expensive things.

>fighting alongside womens

R.i.p. finnbro

Attached: 522E6EB3-2572-4239-B690-86DB374E6065.jpg (357x371, 49K)

Kek. Our military is meaningless. If anyone ever attacks us the country is gonna fall in like 25 minutes. We don't have enough soldiers to even defend a small city. There's only like 30k people in our defense force.

Because they have no use for a fat depressed fuck and I dont wanna waste their time or resources.

I wanna join the Navy or the Coast Guard

joined the muhreens

You only join the military if you're either poor or want power and actual influence in the country (and have lots of patience to do it)

Spent 21 months already and that was horrible

Do you mind explaining why user?

Because I don't wanna die defending someone else's country.

Because I'm both at least average intelligence not a welfare leech. The country has already been ruined by dumping all of our tax money into the military instead of things that'll actually benefit people such as infrastructure or education

>free housing
>free food
>free medical
>free school during or after service
yeah definitely worse than being a McCuck

>"Free" "medical"
FTFY

t. Coast Guard dropout

Because it's a waste of time and you don't get paid for it because it's your "duty", blah blah "Who's gonna defend your Motherland?", blah blah, "You're not a real man if you didn't serve", blah blah, "You should change your gender if you don't want to serve", blah blah... Honestly, only patriotic idiots want to serve and those who are just tired of getting summoned every year and just want to be done with it.

Make sure you thank your daddy :^)

I did 5 years, that was enough. But lof fun moments too.

what are you even trying to say? do you now understand what consription is? literally every man in finland is required to take part in it, its compulsory as defined in the constitution of finland.

>Conscription in Finland is part of a general compulsion for national military service for all adult males (Finnish: maanpuolustusvelvollisuus; Swedish: totalförsvarsplikt) defined in the 127§ of the Constitution of Finland.
>The Finnish Defence Forces is based on a universal male conscription. All men above 18 years of age are liable to serve either 165, 255 or 347 days. Yearly about 27,000 conscripts are trained. About 80% of Finnish male citizens complete the service. Thus, Finland has one of the highest rates of conscription, along with such countries as Israel, Armenia, South Korea, Turkey, Estonia, and North Korea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Finland

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1000x667, 211K)

> Paid 400$/month
> Retarded medical support (lots of soldiers end up being crippled even with the most minute injuries)
> Impossible to receive compensation even if you're killed in action

To name a few