Your kunt

Your kunt
Do you have an older sister?

Sweden
No :(

Attached: 1563724737073.webm (654x1080, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkeby_Swedish
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes but she never did this to me

Attached: 1561544531325.png (657x527, 13K)

Looks like she enjoys imagining the smell, too.

>tfw no gf

my cousin (female) did

15 minutes earlier...

Attached: japanese brrrapmaster.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

>Do you have an older sister?
no, I have one that's two years younger
my first gf was older than me though

No, just a mentally ill piece of shit brother.

Yes. I have 2 who are twins. If you incels did too, you wouldn't have this degenerate fetish. My friends have all commented on my sisters being hot, but I can never see them in that way. The very fact that we grew up in the same household and share genes is a huge turnoff. I hate faggots like you

then what happened

Attached: 1543656069550.png (741x568, 29K)

Took me so fucking long to find the 1080p version of this with seeds

>If you incels did too, you wouldn't have this degenerate fetish.
such a fucking retarded normie platitude

Is she really braping?

No

Not even him but living with a sister is the most annoying shit. Stupid disgusting cunts tbqh. And they don't put on a filter at home. My sister is all quiet and shit in public but she's the most annoying cunt at home. Not cute at all.

Flag
Yes, I have 4 older sisters. I hate all of them.

Have they bullied you?

I have a brother and a sister but we're not close.
I'm not close with my family in general tbd.

Attached: My ass.png (527x381, 135K)

tbf she didn't really do that, she just put my dick in her mouth when i was 8

Only sisterless fags find incest "hawt", sisters are so annoying

No but they are all cunts.
>1. feminazi
>2. another feminazi
>3. defender of political correctness
>4. wannabe nigger, listens only to rap and talks like a nigger

That's my sisters...

I would appreciate some footage of your sister

My condolences

Sweden
3 older sisters
1 younger sister
1 twin sister
2 older brothers
And the only one I like is my twin sis, she's like me and completely autistic. The rest can fuck off and die.
>inb4 some perverted comments about incest
Kill your self.

she's like 165cm and over 100kg, there's nothing interesting about her, and even if there was I wouldn't post her photos here
also she's a vegan and into paganism and occult shit

Nice get satan

How does someone who lives in Sweden talk like a stereotypical black?

>Not even him but living with a sister is the most annoying shit. Stupid disgusting cunts tbqh. And they don't put on a filter at home. My sister is all quiet and shit in public but she's the most annoying cunt at home. Not cute at all.
this is true. i'd still fuck mine tho

Those of you who have cute sisters: did they ever see your penis since going through puberty?

The other day I was peeing in my backyard while drunk and my sister got a direct view of my benis, it was awkward but not a big deal

They use retarded slang, use a fake accent and act all "gangsta"..

I have seen and been seen nude by my entire huge family. Nude sauna, nude swimming, walking nude from the bathroom because forgot towel, only having a single bathroom so taking a shit while someone else is taking a shower, dad getting the mail nude, grandma sunbathing topless on the lawn...
I can keep going.

i have a sister but we haven't talked in two years.
we really don't have very much in common.

Is this from a JAV?

Is there a ghetto black Swedish accent?

not him but yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinkeby_Swedish

So they see your big dick flopping around? Have they ever commented on it?

Sauce?

300MIUM-345

>3 days without sex
FUCK THIS SHIT

Attached: 1552959996014.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

two older sisters
what said, its p gross

babysitter figure though, mayb...

Try 24 years you fucking normie faggot

If I had a hot sister I wouldn't want to fuck her, but I'd probably wouldn't mind seeing her naked/vice versa

it's worse once you've actually had sex and then go without sex for a long time, than to never have had sex at all

uhhh, i guess it wouldnt bother me? im close with my siblings and we've snuggled but like theres no romantic or sexual attraction there.

i have two older sisters, both of them are hot, and i have seen them naked plenty of times.

i don't want to fuck them because a have a sane sexual life.
i guess that if i were an incel everthing would be different.

Italy
No, I am the older sister

Agreed. I am going crazy remembering these two girl who ghosted me and I wonder if it's mostly because I haven't had anything since and am lonely

Have you ever seen your brother's benis?

most siblings have seen eachother naked atleast once

>one week without sex

Also,
>flag
>only child

Attached: Dkjv0BBUcAUaBFA.jpg (513x287, 15K)

I mean like as a teen/adult

Sex is overated. I was sure it will be pleasure as doing drugs, and when I did it... lame af, the girl have more fun than me (would have the same sensation fucking a pillow)

tl;dr play vidya or doing cool drugs > sex with a girl you're not in love

Attached: tenor.gif (386x280, 2.52M)

what the fuck is wrong with you americans. why are some of the most natural things such taboos there. are you really so scared of inbreeding that you cant even look at your siblings?

Do Scandis still do sauna with opposite sex family members?

>sex with a girl you're not in love
but that's the best kind of sex
>no commitments
>don't have to deal with women needs and shit

smaller families typically do. bigger families might take turns between girls and boys if there isn't enough room in the sauna for everyone at once or if some want to sauna harder than others. theres nothing inherently sexual about nudity alone and sexual thoughts are the last thing to cross your mind in sauna.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1198x674, 52K)

h-hot

What? Sex might be overrated but it feels way better than jerking off.
Plus you're naked and with a hot girl.
And nutting from sex feels way better than jerking off

I'm not sexualizing at all. But what if your dad has a big penis and you have a small one?

God I wish I had a younger brother to sexually harass

Yes, he has a big benis
But he's my older brother
I don't have little brothers, only a little sister

>4 hours without sex
what have i done to deserve this bros?

Attached: 1465533100247.png (818x918, 248K)

Same. I (just like everyone else here) feel really indefferent about walking around nude amongst friends and family. You know these people to be your friends/family and to have little interest in your genitals, so why waste energy caring? It's just convenient to not have to stress about covering yourself up all the time. Also nude sauna + lake swims are the best.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (555x313, 57K)

It's not worth.
She's not an ugly bitch, but, fuck doesn't have the same meaning for me anymore. It's just another basic human function, nothing special.

I did even cummed tho

btw I take a while to jerk off alone too, not full her fault

Attached: 11011780_395311853993983_6394656839771244601_n.jpg (206x213, 11K)

Would you say it's a nice dick? What does it look like?

I personally don't care about my friends seeing my cawk but with my parents it's a little weird (probably just because we're not super close like that)

I got surgery on my neck when I was 18, I was really fucked up and had trouble peeing by myself so my mom pulled back my foreskin and aimed it into the urinal thing. I don't have a problem with that at all but it is slightly weird knowing that it happened (my mom and I aren't super close).

Honestly, I think this is my addiction. I've come to the realization that I love having sex with hot women, but I generally do not want to deal with their bullshit anymore (dating/relationship). I've been thinking about saving money to fuck an IG whore at least once in my life then move on and start working.

couldnt care less

That's weird, maybe you just have low T. I fucked a girl at an AMP with a condom on and I nutted super hard after just 3 minutes

That's good. My flaccid dick is very small (but big when erect) so I would be embarassed I think

If you think this is way will give you pleasure, without fucking your mental health at the end, go ahead. Paying IG mess with sanity.

I am 22yo.
Fucked using condom for 20~25 minutes. After both of us was sweating too much, the sex was over when we decided to have a break. Thus, the stimulation time it was not enough for me.

Attached: 21314514.png (794x596, 709K)

Meh. I think I already am pretty dissociated from reality though. I mean relationships are really scary for me these days, but my carnal needs still won't go away.

It be like that sometimes user, sometimes you could go on for an hour.

I've become too cold for relationships as well, but for me at least, carnal needs doesn't appers when surronded by thots. I'll wait for the right girl shows up, until there, I am assume my assexuallity.

Attached: 8548635.png (228x348, 135K)

Do you death grip when you jerk off? I used to do that and have had issues, but once I stopped I can cum pretty easily

No, I'm not used to have any bad habits like that.
It is the lack of pleasure sensation, for sure. Like, doing sex is not relaxing as I thought, it's a fucking workout.

Attached: 50983168_804841369865338_2647018181662605312_n.png (680x359, 31K)

Have her ride you then

Attached: 8976gi7t.jpg (970x545, 50K)

My point is literally saying sex is meh, and there is no betterment for such a thing

btw she did ride it, a lot. I mean like a bunny.

Attached: 1558259120098.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>2 weeks without sex
END MY SUFFERING

Attached: 1550955350131.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

Why did she pull back the foreskin?

Whenever I see these abominations, I close my eyes and imagine myself as a US soldier in the Vietnam war. I'd do anything to pop some of those fucking alien heads off!

I guess so that the stream would come out in a straight line

>two years

Attached: 1553208700290.gif (540x205, 2.94M)

are swedish girls fun to cum in?

i have the fetish but im not attracted to my sisters

Attached: 2312312421.png (605x745, 389K)

I fantasize about being someone else and peeing in front of my sisters and mom, but for my own family I am completely disgusted by any incestuous acts

Yes and I've had 5-7 dreams about having sex with her in my life at 26