Seriously though, how dead is she?

Attached: stop-reading-filenames-you-loser.jpg (691x868, 135K)

Well they failed at killing Navalny.
So i'm gonna say her chances of surviving is good.

I would give her a year or two, because she dies of unknown reasons.

She can hide out at my place.

>a hunger-striking
yeah she's gonna starve herself to death

i don't give her long until she gets poisoned

>libtards

>hunger-striking
putin won't even need to try when he assassinates her

They kill you only if they know you have some political weight outside of Russia. As long as you are nobody but a clown for Russian and Western audience you are ok

As dead as you will be as soon as Russian Janny sees this thread.

What is the issue with current Russian elections?

How would they react if Putin won anyway?

the side that doesn't think it can win is saying it's unfair.

Don't play stupid. Putin and his pals have been explotimg loopholes in the Russian constitution for years.

She is useless as most of opposition in Russia. She either cheater who just pour CIA money and do actually nothing, or double agent which work for both CIA and FSB. Same with her boss - Navalny. That's why they are safe.

it's a russian problem and i'm not going to pretend i know the details but as it stands, i don't see any evidence that russian elections are inherently unfair except for the media constantly telling us that they are unfair. i'm just going to point out that those on the losing end of elections typically say the process is unfair and those that have won say it is. that's democracy.

shit like this is the reason why reelection shouldn't be allowed anywhere

>implying the CIA would be stupid enough to prop up a woman
This is Putin's controlled opposition.

Nobody actually cares anymore. Putin is here forever

She'll be fine

>T.retard
The loophole is that you can't have more than two CONSECUTIVE terms. What Putin has been doing is serving two terms and then one of his buddies gets elected, only for him to run again after his friend is done. The answer to this problem is simple.
Do you at least know why they are protesting?

probably the typical things, the elections are unfair, stacked, they are cheating etc etc etc.

This one is a local election in Moscow and the positions apparently dont even have much power but it seems the government disqualified the candidates they didnt like.

>cheater who just pour CIA money
No offense but the CIA doesnt care about her.

Putin himself should look for a succesor or else it's going to be Perestroika all over again if he dies

btw what ever happened to Medvedev

CIA support them pretty obviously. Before law about "foreign agents", american foundations funded opposition's organisation openly, opposition leaders regularly visited US embassy, it was filmed. Radio Free Europe works in Youtube now.
Those people don't work anywhere, they don't have business but they have money for luxury life.
Obviously FSB know everything about them, they don't touch them because all their actions are under control.

>weekly protests
As if the Kremlin give two shits of a fuck about weekly protests. Look how ineffective Occupy Wall Street was in the US. Imagine that except in Russia where the federal police beat you mercilessly and nobody gives a shit.

>allow free elections
she needs to understand the russian soul died with the whites and all of her struggling is pointless unless the gopniks are culled and the streets are cleaned up

Still a PM.

>Occupy movement
>Arrests: 7,700+
>Injuries: 400+
>Deaths: 32
>0 died in all protests in Moscow since 2011

Hey I didn't say the cops kill people. I said they beat people the old fashioned way. They probably don't do dumb shit like fire tear gas canisters and beanbag shells into crowds.

The reason Russian government is authoritarian is not because Putin is a dictator, but because Russians crave for strong leaders due to their past and think democracy is a weakling cuck thing.

but democracy is cuked

>thread still alive

bombing this thread

Attached: aiportraits_1563532378.jpg (512x363, 29K)

>le authority loving Russian meme
This is such a retarded concept. Germans elected and praised a totalitarian leader into power. US president holds more power within his state than most presidents in the world. Russians are the ones who pulled off a revolution against an emperor, that's not very submissive and strong-hand loving. They had large anarchist movements.

And the whole tsarist absolutism came as an attenpt of emulating French absolutism in the first place, along with German monarchist influence.