Do Americans really do this???????

Do Americans really do this???????

Attached: 1555872998582.png (1080x936, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donated-body-sold-army-brc-arizona-1451846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boomer destroyed

Based pentagon

>just made a cracking "do americans really do this" thread
yeah not bad mate

cracking thread this

all they need is the brain

shan't be posting in this thread

>donating you mother body for science

he deserve it for being a cuck
what kind of man disrespect the body of his elders

Attached: 1564522460008s.jpg (86x125, 3K)

>donating your mothers body for "science"
nope

press T to thank her for her service

"America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate"

t

Why did you start this again the muslims will say its disrespectful to donate the body l. The other 85% will say it doesnt matter because shes dead or that testing the affect of IEDs is research.

>an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition.
Not wasting my time with anything but the thread topic but you do know the Europeans were robbing graves for scientific and surgical experiments. Not to mention that whole third reich experiments in humans thing.

>donating your body
i specifically told them not to make me an organ donor because i dont want se Mexican to get my organs when i die

I thought they used pigs like in pentagon wars

Better it be put to good use than creepily dressing it up, injecting with shit so it doesn't stink etc then putting it in a box

we are not dressing up

we are in a shroud

I can smell your virginity.

But you shouldn't really donate your organs. It'll very likely be sold to some worthless bourgeois parasite

Maybe but in this particular case, she died after suffering from alzheimer, and thus the donation of her body was meant for researching how to fight said syndrome.
The institution that then sold her body to the military made a huge dick move.

I wasn't defending using the body for military testing when that wasn't what her son intended (obviously that's fucked up). I was just disagreeing with the Algerian guy when he said that donating someone's body to science is disrespectful.

donated both my parents bodies to science, their brains were examined and their eyes, hearts, etc were used as organ donation. I would have made a clean $20k off both if it weren't for them giving their entire $3.2 million estate to the catholic church

Fucking kek
Made me laugh for some solid minutes

>be american
>pay taxes so the government can blow you up when you die
And you said the stamp tax was bad.

If you're dead why does it matter what happens to your body. It's not like you can feel it.

Lol your parents hated you that much?

This.
Pretty absurd that I can't fuck my clients in the morgue.

I can see the reason with Alzheimer’s though it’s pretty traumatic seeing your parents decline that way and one would be motivated to then see the disease eradicated and get involved with research on it

based

Sorry
but you are inoperable

Attached: 1563476925175s.jpg (230x250, 9K)

>that post
>666

Capitalism is such that even in the grave your dignity is still taken so others can make money.

Yeet

>newsweek.com/donated-body-sold-army-brc-arizona-1451846

>The donation center is no longer operating. It was raided in 2014 by the FBI following accusations that it was selling donated bodies for profit. It was during the 2014 raid the agents made several horrific discoveries, including a woman's head seen onto a male torso, dismembered limbs and heads strewn about and a cooler filled with male genitalia.

>be american
>get shot
>die
>explode