Saw a group of blacks hopping the fence of the NS railyard

>saw a group of blacks hopping the fence of the NS railyard
>immediately call the police

Attached: 1519072079065.jpg (614x586, 92K)

Based. Cops in my area are cucked. I called them 3 times to report a bunch of black "youths" walking by my house with backpacks full of stolen shit. The third time I called the officers came by and told me basically to stop calling then because "it wasn't an emergency." Fucking cucks. Can't wait until I can get out of this anti-white shithole.

The cops in my city are basically on the payroll of NS so they showed up in less than ten minutes. I still don't know what they did to the blacks.

Leave black people alone

Shit like this is why I reported my Mexican landlord for being an illegal. Your culture just doesn't mesh well here.

If you have no proof that they stole it then they can't do anything anyways. And you quite literally are wasting their time.
Unless they have reasonable suspicion to believe it is stolen.

>call the cops because people are walking outside
>get told to fuck off because it's a waste of time unless you have evidence a crime was actually committed
>keep calling them
>wtf fucking pigs bootlickers white genocide REEEEEEERR

That's good, since all blacks do is destroy. At least spics will go into one of the hoppers and fuck off so it becomes the cement peoples' problem.

Schizophrenic in da house.

t. 12cm bbc kang

>That's good, since all blacks do is destroy.

Attached: venezuela3423.jpg (400x289, 28K)

>i'm a bitch who gets scared every time a black person gets within 50 feet of my residence

>Venezuela
Lol

Attached: 1559007746798.gif (320x320, 3.63M)

>Libya
Not started by the U.S.
>Syria
All fucking IS and Assad
>Ukraine
100% Russia and associated bydlos
>Venezuela
100% Maduro and Chvez's retardation

Seriously what ignorant faggot makes this shit?

Fortunately America got pushed back.

Attached: venezuela guaido342343.jpg (1067x1078, 391K)

>>Syria
>All fucking IS and Assad

Attached: amerimutt orc22.jpg (480x415, 240K)

>Calling state forces on your fellow members of the working class
Only call the cops for crimes against persons, not dibshit "crimes" against property.

The only exception to this is that you should call the cops on your landlord when you see them doing even the smallest thing wrong.

>The only exception to this is that you should call the cops on your landlord when you see them doing even the smallest thing wrong.
Based

Attached: san fran mao.png (566x656, 335K)

>>>Syria
>>>All fucking IS and Assad

Attached: 1524509420609.jpg (588x823, 75K)

Lmao i mean I'm not a fan of cops right now (they should be elected by the people of the neighborhoods/towns/cities they work in, and subject to more public oversight), but they could at least be repurposed to serving the needs of people at some point.

Landlords on the other hand are entirely harmful to society and have nothing to offer.

>He calls 911 on black kids walking home from school

> wars started by obamanigger