Young drug addicts

>Your cunt
>How common is to see young people beg in the streets because of addiction where you live?

flag
It's common here. You always see them begging at the métro or doing stupid stuff at parks. It really scares the shit out of me. Can drugs really fuck you up for life?

Attached: feb471ffa7d36c2e74023ccd53153a25d66b1251.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen it and it never happens here

>ywn be a drug addict in vancouver during the summer just taking drugs and goofing around with your drug addict friends at the park

Attached: download.jpg (263x191, 7K)

My friend did Krokodil in freshman year.
Even the druggies at my school told him he was retarded.

more common than you'd like it to be

Attached: 1507155427055.jpg (400x400, 36K)

How the fuck you find that as a dream? Most of them are in pitiable state.

>ywn be a drug addict in hongcouver during the summer just taking drugs and goofing around with your drug addict azn gf at the park

There are a lot of meth heads but I never see them begging here.
They just rob and steal.

>Can drugs really fuck you up for life?
opioids are impossible to quit. they are a weapon of mass destruction

guys i smoke weed but i kinda feel insane

Cope. They are living life to the fullest while you’re on Jow Forums

Some heroin addicts beg for money but I can only tell because one of my friends was an addict so I know what nodding off is. I doubt your average American would pick up on it. Quiting heroin is a nightmare and it warps their mind. There is a high rate of relapse but some people can pull out of it.

>>living life to the fullest

if you think sucking someones smegma dick for your next hit is to the fullest. i'll pass.

>all drugs good
>all drugs bad
Going to ramble a bit, I've done a lot of research on drugs and have taken a lot out of curiosity and boredom, the ones i don't have medically anyway.

Psychedelics (lsd, shrooms/truffles, mescaline) have a ton of positive, real benefits from light trips/microdosing along with being completely physically safe. I rambled about this in another thread but trust me when I say it's not just memes, the trips themselves are usually relatively manageable compared to deliriants. Sometimes 25i which has a very low toxicity threshold is sold as acid so test that shit if you're not buying it somewhere reputable

Weed is fine but don't touch it before 25 if possible. Habit formation is easily possible but that's not addiction. Medically speaking aside from stress/anxiety/depression CBD/CBG strains are enough for specific, physical ailments. Also good as a semi placebo for trying to break a weed habit. Any risk of schizophrenia is mostly from being a stoner while the brain is developing (

Im one myself but since i spend so much time at sea people see me full of money and fit. But im actually a mess

Text limit.

Haven't tried MDMA but I hear it's nice with a week of depression and zero energy after. Cumulative lifetime doses of around 50 total doses causes measurable brain damage

If you've ever had a dream where you experience pure bliss, wake up and become depressed for days over it, don't fuck with heroin unless you want that being your entire life. Scaling it down a little meth is the same and will damage your brain by constantly trying to repair injuries that don't exist

Good post.

yeah, california here. we have 13 times the amount of homeless than our neighbor states have and most of them are addicts. they're on almost every corner (no exaggeration) and police cant do anything against them even if they're on your property sleeping or shooting up. you have to call your neighbors for help shooing them away. anybody who talks about being kind towards the less fortunate doesn't live in ca

Its true, i did alot this weekend and it ruined my mood control

>anybody who talks about being kind towards the less fortunate doesn't live in ca
I'm sure God is in California too.

I've seen some bums begging for liquor or cigarette but other than that, there is no such thing

5 or 6 junkies. Not really that common, but they're always in the same place.
I wish we could kill them

well let me rephrase... being kind in the way that they usually imply
read a post of someone saying homeless should be invited into your house for a shower and some food and someone to talk to since they usually have nobody.... feeding them or giving them clothes? sure. that other shit? FUCK that!

druggies use neetbux to fund their habits. treatment is very accessible too so it doesnt usually get too out of hand for most people. there aren't really any beggars on the streets because homelessness isnt a thing in finland. the only ones ive seen begging in finland are romanis but they too are just pulling off an act and their begging is organized.

Hmmm, it seems that there's a huge market for beggars in Finland.
Do you think finns would give money to a poor monkey like myself?

no, because we know homelessness isnt a thing here and that everyone begging is just lying and putting on an act. you'd be better off collecting empty cans and bottles.

Attached: homelessness.jpg (999x701, 208K)

I live a 5 minute drive from the U.S. border in a nice neighbourhood, so we don't get much of that here. 50 km North in Vancouver however...fucking infamous for that shit

Thanks germanon
I forgot the exact reason, like psychedelics it acts on serotonin receptors (that's actually how psychedelics are defined and why low doses are euphoric and complete peace of mind), however something, probably the meth amplifies the effect and causes something analogous to serotonin syndrome, might just temporarily fry the receptors, again I forgot how it worked.

Anyway people need proper, unbiased education about drugs but that's nearly impossible large scale

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homeless_population

brazil has a lower homeless ratio than you guys -_-

>0.94%
Fucking hell thats bad..

As someone who doesn't care about this argument, I'd rather be homeless in Finland than housed in Brazil

what drug?

Actual knowledgeable person

Canada
Uncommon, I don't know where you live but I'm from Montréal and you see hobos in the old part of town (Vieux Port, Sainte Catherine, Berri, Quartier gay, etc.) legitimately fucked up on drugs all night long, I even saw people shooting heroin in the alleyways behind the bars on Sainte Cath, but I wouldn't call it common. It's more like a shady part of town that is all family friendly at day but somehow attracts all the fucking weirdos at night.

I tried weed for the first time when I was 16 and spend the better part of 4 to 5 years doing little more than working my shit job and getting high. I quit once before for a year and started again but this time I havent smoked in like 6 months. I'm not really counting this time around because I just don't want to do it anymore, not see how long I can go without. I really wish I hadnt tried it so young.

i'd rather be a favela monkey than poor in finland. better weather, less suicide due to pressure. i mean isn't there some famous football player that's like mega rich and still prefers to live in the favelas.

Meth is fucked because it's the legit only drug that actually triggers dopamine rushes. With MDMA you have a serotonin rush which makes you extremely happy and then in a "down" state for the hours or few days afterwards, but meth acts on the reward system in your brain making it extremely hard to have fun without it. I've tried coke and opioids without ever plunging into addiction (most I did was like 4 or 5 times in a month) but I would never touch meth because of how addictive it looks.

>better weather
You would not say that if you had any experience with humidity. Being cold and wearing a lot of clothes is infinitely more comfy

i've traveled. i'd rather live in hot humid than freezing my testicles off and having no sun and digging myself out of 5ft of snow.

>but meth acts on the reward system in your brain making it extremely hard to have fun without it.
More generally, that's exactly how genetic addictions work, people are over-rewarded for drinking, taking opioids etc. It's not an excuse, more an explanation

I take opioids occasionally as a quick mood fix or because it actually makes me more focused and mellowed out than addy but it's not something I'd ever advise unless you're 100% sure it doesn't turn into a regular thing

I live in the northeast and we get both of that, extremely hot and humid summers and ridiculous winters. I know which I prefer. I'm moving to CO anyway which is dry heat and the nicest kind of climate.

I'm going to miss rain but my endgame is Europe so I may get it back if I make it there

>tfw always wanted to try drugs to find out why it's so hard to stop doing them

Attached: 1554215715142.jpg (800x725, 261K)

Brazilians are actually one of the most depressed countries on earth. We just don't kill ourselves because most of us are terrified of Hell.

Said no one ever.
Cold has always been hated. Only weak soyboys like the cold

From my earlier post
>If you've ever had a dream where you experience pure bliss, wake up and become depressed for days over it, don't fuck with heroin unless you want that being your entire life
That or it's just a habit that's hard to break, you'll do it tomorrow, totally bro, okay one more day etc.

Only women who refuse to put any sort of clothes on that doesn't involve their tits hanging out have any issue with cold. Cold (around 68f-ish inside) is also ideal for productivity and good sleep according to a million studies I've read due to insomnia

Dry and warm >>> dry and cold >humid and cold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> humid and warm

Yes.
I'm sick of seeing people smoking marihuana, bazuco, sniffing glue and shooting heroine on the streets. And I'm sick of them pestering me to give them coins to sponsor their shit habits.

>marihuana, bazuco, sniffing glue and shooting heroine
One of these things is not like the other ones~
Don't be one of those faggots that advocates for reasonably harmless drugs to be banned because you personally don't like it or the people who do

What is bazuco?? Also I loved Colombia for having highly available 2c or tusi as you call it. It's very rare in Canada but you had it right there on the streets mixed with coke for like 5$ a gram. I tried it with some Dutch lads in Medellín, it was a fun experience.

Also a lot of yuro countries can order truffles which contain psilocybin (the chemical in shrooms) legally. Only Dragon's Dynamite and Hollandia have any real strength, though

>The third-world hellscape of Canada

Did he die?