Is there anything worse than being a black man without the BBC

Is there anything worse than being a black man without the BBC

Attached: 1492047899261.png (507x540, 48K)

being a white guy with the bbc

Living in Finland.

Most blacks do not have it and they still get pussy, white women will approach you just for being black, being feral also helps.

Girls don't see your SBC until you go bed with them.
Asian guys don't even have a chance of getting girls into bed.

UnU

Being born in Hiroshima on August 6, 1945, at 08:14

BBC is a myth.

It's like being a black woman and being flat user, or like being white and being ugly as a sin.

having the bbc but being too much of an aspie to actually do anything with it

> BBC
it is a myth

All women are beautiful, with black women their sin would be not knowing how to suck dick, may sound sexist but black women suck dick like goddesses

You reckon? Also does size really matters? I think that as long you don't have it as small as like a typical asian, you are good.

You're not black

i prefer thinner black women though

But when you think of black women, don't you imagine her to have curves? I fucking love them because of that.

Attached: blackgoddess.jpg (530x795, 61K)

being southeast asian

No, it is hard to describe, but black women are attractive because of their attitude and I am not talking about that confident attitude or submissive attitude, is something else, like knowing they like you for who you are, idk user, they are also very good at sex, idk why black women have such tight pussies if they are supposed to get the biggest dicks in males inside there.

Tho most black women in my country are small and thin

Don't matter. Once the pants are off she gone get it.

This. Black women main appeal is their fat ass and sex appeal. If I wanted a cute face with no body I'd go for anyone but black.

>DR
>not black
lol

>does size it really matters?
Most of the time, it doesn't. Women's pleasure is mostly psychological. HOWEVER, there is a good 10% of women out there who truly are size queens and won't be fully satisfied with your 13cm dick, just as there are men who will always prefer women with big boobs and pink, fat pussies. It's a matter of preference and you can't change that, just move on.

flips have it good though. Being indian is worse

You have already said it, as long as your penis is larger than 11 cm, okay, the larger size does not mean more pleasure for women

BBC is real I saw it with my own eyes, felt it in my own butt

Living in worlds happiest country and wanting to die

White gay men probably enjoy it.