Please Latinos come and settle in Midwest America so I can have a chance with qt Latino girls

Please Latinos come and settle in Midwest America so I can have a chance with qt Latino girls.

Attached: 52448423-DA3B-4172-AA78-25024DD7696D.jpg (500x513, 67K)

Nah I already dated one, next time I'm going for a white qt. Hope you don't mind user.

>latinos

Cringe

Attached: tumblr_mnna8cNuIg1qzah6xo1_400.gif (400x225, 819K)

it would be a million times easier for you to just go to them

I thought that meant Brazilians as well?

>Please Latinos come and settle in Midwest America so I can have a chance with qt Latino girls.
They're already in the Chicago area and if you think most look like that you're fucking delusional.

Don't listen to him. He thinks he's white and probably looks down to his own people.

He said Latino instead of Latina, OP is a retard

I live in north west Minnesota so I barely see people of color. Be it blacks or Mexicans. It’s really fucking boring with these boomers

yeah, fuck that guy
brazilians are BROWN LATIN BVLLS

Yeah I meant Latina sorry hehe

Attached: 5791E840-F6F6-4FA2-BCCE-711942E2CE2D.png (230x300, 58K)

yeet, miss me with that gay shit OP

I'd go if it wasn't red.

Latino is not a race, you dumbfuck

It's an ethnicity, monkey

That girl is smoking

t. 12cm bbc

>unironically wanting us to goblin up the Midwest like we did the Southwest
Just look at what we did to California. It'll be better for the both of us if we stay in our respective containment zones.

Attached: 1473995804702.gif (174x200, 2.83M)

Latinas are latino

>Latinas are latino

Attached: soyyy.png (785x1000, 261K)

>Just look at what we did to California. It'll be better for the both of us if we stay in our respective containment zones.
You didn't, you're in Chicago, New York and NJ at least. Tell your cousins to pick up their dog shit
t.NYC