Why do Taiwanese people hire strippers for funerals? that's fucked up man

Why do Taiwanese people hire strippers for funerals? that's fucked up man

Attached: stripper-165420_copy1.jpg (450x338, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLzngQzNkFw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=sk7IRaHaaY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Taiwan is a shithole.

Lol she's all torso.

This. Can't wait for them to return to mainland control.

youtube.com/watch?v=TLzngQzNkFw

Attached: 5d2b9d92-6597-11e9-a2c3-042d2f2c8874_image_hires_214050.jpg (2380x1534, 799K)

appearently they hire professional mourners to mourn at funerals too

Attached: 1494423360085.png (600x600, 812K)

In funeral, I want a huge orgy fuelled by cocaine and prostitutes.

Cringe

t.

Attached: zhang.png (322x621, 14K)

Taiwan is one of the most backwards parts of China.

Virgin incel
Yeah, there are some Taiwanese people that still believe in God

we should do that here

If your culture doesn't have funeral strippers it's objectively inferior.

Jesus that is one weird looking body

>Why do Taiwanese people hire strippers for funerals?
seems okay. When I died, I want drinks and food to be laid out, none of that crying shit. Never thought about having a stripper though, although my family would not like it.

>Can't wait for them to return to mainland control.
The PRC wouldnt be able to succesful invade them even without us and Japan. Everything would happen in or over the straight, cost them a lot and at best destroy some buildings on Taiwan which wouldn't look too good for the PRC.

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>appearently they hire professional mourners to mourn at funerals too
That was a thing in a lot of cultures historically. The women beating their breast in the bible being one example.

a thing here until my 2 gens ago, mostly women for crying n shiet

>and that's why we have to be bound by law to defend Taiwan
>he said as he surrendered to the Taliban

Attached: 1564100601686.png (1147x1080, 530K)

based and middle kingdom pilled

Attached: giga soviet.jpg (801x540, 127K)

>>and that's why we have to be bound by law to defend Taiwan
Do you ever get tired of being wrong? TRA doesnt say that we have to defend Taiwan.
>>he said as he surrendered to the Taliban
And again?

Attached: 5.jpg (600x600, 84K)

>being in this much denial
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll dress it up to be another "honorable withdrawal" like Vietnam and deny ever losing for the decades to follow.

when i die i want my family to buy a hundred strippers to dance and masturbate on my dead body and everybody in the world is invited

I feel like people do that here too. Or at least people joke about it in tv and movies

Asia must be hell for an Asian men who like long legged women and/or tall ones.

at least they're smooth and free of hairs

Literally the worst move China can do. Hong Kong would become a renegade state immediately and demand international help, which gives other regional players a chip to slam China with all kinds of economic/diplomatic blows especially at a time when the Chinese economy has slowed so much the middle class is getting worried about their housing prices

With legs like that woman it's wasted.

Why wouldn't you want strippers at your funeral?

Why does that mentally ill sexpat shill for china so aggressively

>Hong Kong would become a renegade state immediately and demand international help
They've been doing that. Guess how well that worked out for them.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-23-05-54-04.png (1396x1985, 1.6M)

Doesn't matter. It still gives the world an excuse to damage China's economy. Not good.

The mainlander Party slaves are going to have to invent functional ships first.

Attached: futuresuperpower.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

Hes thinks he's annoying us but he doesn't even make sense half the time. Considering how much he posts he's probably high on yaba.

The world has plenty of excuse and hasn't done shit.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-18-11-10-42.png (1431x1537, 1.31M)

>tf
>tp

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-12-01-12-56-09.png (1438x2084, 1.37M)

The Hong Koniggers always have this delusion of grandeur about their importance. I hope the tanks roll in and teach you your place.

>the world stops trading with China
lmao and what country would join in?
Australia? Your economy is fucked if the Chinese stops importing coal and iron.
UK? lmao
Germany? why would they want to kill VW?
France? lol
The Arab world? hahahaha
or the EU? Greece veto intensified

or the mighty US "pls buy more soys"

Attached: basedflag.jpg (2560x1280, 438K)

Every time Trump rages about China not buying beans I chuckle. He knows it's a Catch 22 to threaten China with a worse deal if he's reelected. That just gives Beijing even less reason to want to throw his farmer votes a lifeline.

Attached: 1564476118452.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

mostly foreshortening due to the camera angle

We still have that here I think but only orthodox people do it

They're run by dangerous idiots as well. This is what an admiral thinks is a great strategy

> firebrand People’s Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) Admiral Luo Yang thinks sinking two U.S. Navy supercarriers and killing 10,000 sailors is a splendid idea because Americans can’t stand battle casualties and will abandon the Western Pacific if struck a hammerblow. He posits a military cause and a strategic and political effect: land a heavy military blow and your antagonist will make the political decision to quit the battlefield.

>Gee. You usually have to consult the likes of Osama bin Laden or Hideki Tojo for that caliber of strategic foresight and insight. They too knew that America always flees shrieking after suffering a sneak attack. The idea that the United States is irresolute appears graven on many foreign strategists’ mind.

>Yet the fact that strategic masterminds within the PLA establishment talk openly about executing surprise attacks and mass slaughter warrants asking whether the PLAN could actually make good on Luo’s saber-rattling. Could China sink a couple of U.S. nuclear-powered aircraft carriers and stun the United States into abandoning the Western Pacific?

>Short answer: maybe, but don’t bet on it. It is conceivable though doubtful that the PLAN could inflict the material damage Luo espouses. Whether that would induce the United States to leave the Western Pacific and abrogate its alliance commitments is a political question whose probable answer is “no.” In other words, it’s dubious whether the military stimulus would yield the desired political effect. Luo’s theory could well backfire.

>In 2005, though, the U.S. Navy leadership decided to conduct a “SINKEX” against ex-USS America to test the durability of supercarrier design under massive fire. As the redoubtable defense gadfly Tyler Rogoway tells it, America withstood nearly four weeks of pounding before having to be scuttled. Explosives were detonated above and below the flattop’s waterline to furnish the best possible data about what the U.S. Navy could expect in battle and how crews could recover from damage. A ship that can ride out weeks of pummeling with no crew on board and no way to defend itself or maneuver to elude attack is one tough ship.

>Let’s use the America SINKEX to gauge the prospects of Luo’s stratagem. To make his scheme work PLA seamen, airmen, and rocketeers would need to deliver a SINKEX level of firepower against two U.S. carriers simultaneously or nearly so.

Their military is completely untried, inexperienced, led by idiots and their tech is garbage. They got ahold of F-35 data and reverse engineered migs and still made peices of crap.

how about you quote someone with actual power in the PLA?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=sk7IRaHaaY0

>There is only one fat man in NK
>Stalin pissed of Mao because he kept making poster showing him taller than Mao when he was a foot shorter
>yfw a manlet brought down the Soviet

>Korean war fought by volunteers

>why the fuck people boast about the KMT?

and most importantly
>he quoted Chekhov

based. How can mutts can even win against such minds?

Attached: shewantsit.webm (404x720, 2.89M)

>retired figure with no authority
>MSM hounds quote him day and night to get mutts horny for another war
kek

He is right

You're sissies who can't stand the sight of blood, you literally invented PTSD. You would definitely run away once you lose around 50000 men.