Why are Koreans always angry?

Koreans sue Juventus.

Attached: nz_cr_300769.jpg (780x520, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imnews.imbc.com/replay/2019/nwdesk/article/5427234_24634.html
globalnews.ca/news/4024468/kim-boutin-online-death-threats-speedskating-bronze/
youtubemultiplier.com/5d3401d4e7e6a-korean-vs-japanese-threads-on-int.php
youtu.be/ePWPhogRS9Y?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=MXW5Kf87E20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they have no legal right to sue them unless they did a contract saying that Ronaldo had to play

Attached: 1532040910850.jpg (400x388, 39K)

I remember story, when Kaka signed contract with CSKA already, but right after contract from Milan came and club president said "forcibly love will not work" and let him go.

I don't really see the point to force people to do something they don't want to, because it will be fake with no return.

Koreans seem to be lying as usual.

Doesn't Korea have a history of being worst cheaters in football?

Attached: sakka-.jpg (640x346, 62K)

Which country looks good but is not powerful?

Attached: imgrc0068583114.jpg (1329x1000, 208K)

CSKA is the best (and my personal favourite) team of the Russian League

>FOOTBAAAAAAAL
>GOAAAAAAAAL

Attached: 1558392317163s.jpg (218x250, 8K)

Gooks BTFO

Attached: 5b6e97c1-s.jpg (480x404, 36K)

Why is South Korea the only country wanting gibs? I never hear China, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, Netherlands, Nauru asking for reparations. Japanese rule of Korea may have not been exactly perfect, but it did ultimately played a role in Korea's modernization. Were it not for Japan, All of Korea would be behind by like 50 years now.

Btw, you country is weird. Why does your government allow schools that literally indoctrinate Japanese Koreans with North Korean Propaganda? That's like if some extreme Wahabbist school opened up here and started brainwashing American students to join ISIL

It is also responsible for your country.
When Japan was occupied by the United States, the United States did many tricks to weaken Japan.
Many rights were given to Koreans and Chinese in Japan.
Even now they have strong power in Japan's dark society.

They do seem annoying and tasteless all the time. I thought it was just Americanisation (without the good parts).

>contract saying that Ronaldo had to play
Actually, they did. The whole ticket thing was expensive and popular af because there was a contract that Ronaldo should play at least 45 mins.

imnews.imbc.com/replay/2019/nwdesk/article/5427234_24634.html

Check the news video in the link you fucktards.

They are the pettiest people ever.
I can share some real quotes from people who did wrong but somehow got an attitude with me about it. They are fucking crazy.

If you end a relationship or friendship by their decision, they'll still try to sue you, for literally no reason.

If this were happening in Japan, we would not blame Ronaldo. "may we be wrong? ”We think.
And we blame the operating company that finally held the event.

So what?
Not only for sports players but also their fans, to keep good condition of players is one of the most important thing to enjoy sports.
If he can't play football at a game because he has been tired, is there any problem?

>Ronaldo should play at least 45 mins.
If it's true, then Juventus will pay a forfeit, and that's all. I really can't understand why Koreans got so angry with this issue and try to take Ronaldo to court.

>Get away with tax evasion
>Get away with rape
>Can't get away with not playing 45 minutes

No one gives a fuck whatever radiated incest sea monkeys think. Stay your cucked slave mind and obey your dwarf shitty king, believe whatever the fucking propaganda the sealand governments saying. Go drink holy Fukushima's radiated water and hunt down the whales, masturbate with your own cunt's ugly motherfuckers and fatass weeaboos from all the way around the world screaming oooooooo~~~ nipp sugoi~~~ sexu daisuki~~~~ nipp cuckedu maindu sou sugoi~~ mei be we be rrong?? Sumimasen ronarudo-san

based

based

holy based

>Entertainment companies in Korea will sue normal people for saying bad things about their kpop stars

Ronaldo is also human unlike those parroting
he just felt sick at the game
those parrots still repeating the same shits that the owner taught them

Based

Yeah you Koreans love and pay honor to Korean """"""soccer """"" so much.

Attached: FIFA 2002 Korea.gif (480x272, 3.63M)

Attached: Korean atack sports player.jpg (919x437, 141K)

Lol based

cringe trying to get this 15 minutes of fame
reddit

They always do such a things
>Following her win, Boutin’s social media accounts were bombarded by apparent angry South Korean fans, some threatening the speedskater with her life.

globalnews.ca/news/4024468/kim-boutin-online-death-threats-speedskating-bronze/

Attached: Korean atack 2.png (620x570, 44K)

Based

Japs BTFO

Attached: 86405e46337f29daa422d6a0852dbf8c.jpg (737x816, 65K)

Attached: insec.png (748x780, 639K)

>I prefer real sport
>cybersport!

Attached: 1564373778005.png (233x216, 7K)

FIGHT!

Attached: cbab8aa2c5befa0a645ce924ec62cd67-imagepng.png (486x562, 224K)

Have you ever wondered what it sounds like when they fight?
youtubemultiplier.com/5d3401d4e7e6a-korean-vs-japanese-threads-on-int.php

more like this
youtu.be/ePWPhogRS9Y?t=66

Holy fuck my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=MXW5Kf87E20

lol japs btfo'd

Is Korea not intelligent?

Ronaldo didn't sign nothing.

It is strange that a human like a Korean exists in this world.
Local parents and children enjoying soft cream on the bench, Koreans spit phlegm towards them .
Koreans who thoroughly discount the price of the hotel.
A Korean who threatens a female employee in a restaurant and makes her cry.
Koreans who charge gasoline for international license instructors.
When we talk with them, they talk about their own stories. Very boring.

Whats the difference between japs and korigas?
Very foreign to chinese people and their affaires.

You seem to be talking about whaling, do you know that the gross tonnage of Korean whale catch is much higher than that of Japan?
You never think of making the world better

Attached: 1.jpg (600x370, 284K)

did you read the autistic shit ? lol

Koreans easily tell lies. Koreans are dirty with money. Korea has no equivalent word of "promises"
The most different part is that they always despise others. Koreans do not even respect their fellows.
I liked Korea when I was a child. But now it is different.

If you know Japan, you will like Japan.
If you know Korea, you hate Korea.

No.
I only believe in what I saw by myself.

>If you know Japan, you will like Japan.
>If you know Korea, you hate Korea.
How about that you're all alike to me?
You're mostly heathen scum there, that should get nuked for the 4th time or get tzunami'ed or something again.
I never liked any of you, how you look, what you do, how you act up and are fucking midgets who're angry and serious all the time, acting up like literal bitches.
I watched a cooking show the other day in Japan somewhere and it was terrible, some fucking broth and some vegetables and a seared fish on top or a pork chop in.
What the fuck is wrong with you nuclearniggers?
If you're all so buttblasted and angry all the time why don't you and Kim Jong just nuke each other or squash the rice and get over yourself?
Worst of all - anime.

Attached: no-anime.png (216x260, 52K)

I have a question for you.
Why does Zainichi have the same characteristics as the original Korean?
I was deceived by Zainichi many times in business. Do you not know the word Winwin?
Business is not winning or losing.

i meant the kims post retard

Are you having problems with cooking show?

The Bulgarian sumo wrestler knows more about the world than you.

they did
then you just don't know much about how things are going on here. many country demands for compensation for ww2. especially if you dont think china doesnt do this you are fucktarded.
of course he didn't it's the team that does contracts you fucktarded ukrainian. your country has no economy so that's probably why you don't know how this shit works, or you are just retarded.
this shit happens literally anywhere in the world

>The Bulgarian sumo wrestler knows more about the world than you.
If he did he wouldn't be a fat fucking lard ass in nuclear roach land.

Attached: 1552475435748.jpg (440x475, 41K)

But he is fucking tall bro.

based KEK

And do you know that the radiation level in Seoul City is higher than that in Fukushima?
The Korean government does not inform the people of the truth, so please check it yourself.