Culture Pals /cp/

g'day you larrikins edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old:

Attached: 64649371_401780870423717_4688965936214966272_n.jpg (375x375, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/P83xddCe
youtube.com/watch?v=iKCnobYPmTM
youtube.com/watch?v=WjCXdX2ikNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's an official guide for fellow Europeans on how to get married to the right girl.

Countries to look for:Eastern Europe, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey and other Arab Mediterranean countries.
All other countries are filth and scum, especially Latin America, even though the women make the dong hard big time. Especially avoid Asians, Americans and germanic speaking people (Germany is somewhat of an exception).

Script lightly, always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl). Do not feed boring bitches with your questions, if she can't come up with anything she is either boring as fuck, not interested or low iq.

Have somewhat of a weird personality, ask weird questions and talk about surreal stuff, she needs to connect with you. Make her do an iq test within 3-4 weeks of talking with her outside IP, anything less than 120 is unacceptable, also don't get anyone smarter than you or you're in for a fucking ride of your life when you eventually argue about bullshit in your married life and she can hold up against you mentally.

Do not ask for nudes (at least in the first month or so), if she sends you them on her own etc she is a thot and will trade your love and support for some local tinder dick, not worth it.

Also don't be a cuck and send her any money, if she can't afford flights to you, she is will eventually only be a burden to you in the future too.

Most importantly remember, it is hard to find the right person and the world is filled with self entitled, dumb bitches who think they deserve the world just because they exist, do not fall for this. Have patience and resilience in your systematic search. Talk to as many girls at once as you can, they do the same in most cases, just have your focus on the most promising one at a time.

>Put this guide on the OP:
pastebin.com/P83xddCe

old thread is actually this one

oops.

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

>archived

I hope to marry a qt rich arab girl from this site and convert her to christianity

>talk to girl for a few days
>she suddenly says "maybe you'd like to get my instagram/snapchat or my number?"
>I respond with "no"
haha am I based or what guys?

yeah I'm gonna say that's pretty fucking based, you absolute larrikin you

based would be making her apologise to you for asking like jawbrah does.

bump

truly ded pals

Made a Russybro too now. That's two great pals in three days.
Unironically based.

Attached: 1560494306887.jpg (720x611, 44K)

lads... one of my former friends knocked up a girl at 19.

Was she cute? If so, pretty based.

thread is really dead today

Are they both 19?
Others have qts to talk to

I'm not sure of the girls age, I don't know all the details. And yeah, sadly lads like us got no qts right now :(

So is he planning on marrying her?
Are you the one that pissed off their qt?

I'd doubt it. He's a bogan loser. And yeah, that's me. Been without a qt for 5 weeks now.

Will they keep the baby?
Sounds tough, man. Did you try messaging other qts?

I think they are going to, but again I don't know the details, I haven't been in contact with him for a long time. Guys a fucking jobless loser I'm pretty sure. And yeah I've tried to but honestly I can barely be fucked anymore. Even though she was a rude bitch to me I feel like messaging her just for the heck of it and seeing what happens.

What do you have to lose? Go for it.

My dignity.

Hmm, then message me, bro. Kidding, why don't you try another website?

you're looking for an e-gf on a penpal website, it's long gone

Starts another 8 hours of sheer boredom
There must be more to life.

What do you do for a leaving?

*living

Living*

Thanks for the correction, bro

Bost profile then. I've been trying hellotalk and tandem.
True that. Might as well go for it, if she acts like a bitch then I'll just mess with her.

Can't you order an Iranian wife?

>hellotalk and tandem
thinking of giving these a shot since i'm getting fed up with interpals, what's your experience been like?

I wish I could.

Depends on what language you're looking for I guess. I look for Arabic cos Arab qts, but most of them are quite cold and generally I only get messaged first by dudes.

B

U

N

N

I

T

youtube.com/watch?v=iKCnobYPmTM

Bump

im the algerian living in france from the last thread
how this really work ?

what other questions do you have?
i remember berber bvll went to this general and might have been discouraged.

Around blacks never relax

Around larrikins you can relax

Make a profile and try it out.

What's a larrikin?

You

is this a app ?
are the people nice ?
are the girls goodlooking ?

swiss hapa

You retarded cockgobbler, you've been tormenting us with your idiotic questions for two days now. What prevents you from registering and learning everything yourself? That would be faster than asking in a thread

No it's not an app you fucking nigga

Go home

>is this a app ?
there is an app but i didn't watch it.
>are the people nice ?
because of your flag, some people might not be nice.
>are the girls goodlooking ?
just like in every place there are some you find that are beautiful

Me

Attached: bergonsuicidewatch.jpg (828x698, 42K)

I feel like the most boring human being. Why don't people want to talk to me?

>mfw speaking about all manner of geopolitics with my newly acquainted Russian m8 Vlad
As I've said before, the trick is to avoid w*Men.

Attached: 1556229771690.png (508x510, 217K)

we'll talk to you bro

true
>t. talks to gay korean bro about asian geopolitics and japanese war crimes

Reminder that Kpop is shit, Dokdo is japanese and Korean women smell.

what do they smell like?

Like a bowl of kimchi

Attached: 9536.jpg (1074x1070, 479K)

The farts of a woman who eats rotting vegetables covered in spices everyday.

> Bullying European girl with stereotypes
> They don't know enough about Brazil to bully me

Attached: 3214124.jpg (640x633, 42K)

based

based

Someone might be catfishing me,and I will crush their head with fucking hand

actually same. its so strange

That would be me

Thai niggas be like "my name vodka lemonade" lmaoo

Attached: 1560690040845.jpg (748x458, 97K)

>search feature broke for 9 days now

Post video of you doing that

Why do you lads think you're being catfished?

B u m p

We are kings

youtube.com/watch?v=WjCXdX2ikNI

B

R

I

T

qt saw on skype videochat my piss bottles

Kinky

Like freshly washed clothes and a cool breeze on a warm summers day

Β

Just wanna be rich so I can provide a comfy life for me and my qt

When is your next trip macchi?

Just blocked south korea
They're talking thrash about Portugal because Cristiano Ronaldo didn't want to play there.

This sounds kind of fun. What sort of things do people usually talk about? Not looking for a gf or anything.

>Want to check the qt earlier at 1pm
>Site down again

Welp

this

You can talk about anything you want really

You can talk about everything you want. Treat it like an imageboard with nicknames and girls without dicks.

A Nice Poem for you I will call you princess for that is what you are. A wonderful smiling being that came from another star. Lovely large brown eyes and a perfect little face, Make me feel so good to belong to the human race. Your Mother pushes your perambulator out into the fresh air, You sit and gurgle, smiling without a single care. A blessing you are to my old weary eyes, Every time I see you I get a new surprise. You are as pretty as a picture I once saw in a book. Now when I see your perambulator I always stop to look. You lift my spirits and I am happy to see once more, A sweet little lady that pleases me to the core. I pray that I may live a few more years on earth, Just to see you grow and fill my life with mirth. For nothing is as important to a man like me, To see a childish spirit that is obviously so free. May you grow into an adult that abounds with pleasure, For in my old heart you will always be my treasure.

Wut?
The interpalians?
The girls are not insulting me...

I have an affinity for Asian girls, it's not yellow fever.
However, I wonder, I've dated Asians before (and girls of other races so shaddup), so if I get with another Asian and she wants to know about my exs or whatever, will she think I have yellow fever because I've dated an Asian before?

Not macchi, but next trip is maybe next spring or next summer.
Some things need to be figured out first

>talking about your sexual history
>caring what women think
y u so ez?

>Travelling for a girl
Cuck stage 1