Man, I wish a woman will love me this much one day. Look at her face, she obviously doesn't want the love to end...

Man, I wish a woman will love me this much one day. Look at her face, she obviously doesn't want the love to end, poor little thing

Attached: divorce selfie.png (500x445, 107K)

which one of them

Attached: Wespe-12.jpg (627x380, 94K)

I assume the lady on the right is the wife and the one on the left the divorce office worker

im in the same relationship rn
gonna do it lads, gonna break her heart again

are you sure

This is probably the funniest image that I've seen this summer.

I mean, just look at it. A pathetic incel had to marry an Asian, and now he's dumping her because he fell for the meme. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe Asians look like those cherrypicked pictures?

Well, at least he realized his mistake. Unfortunately, his entire wallet is going to belong to the rice roastie. Maybe he's aware of that and he's just happy he doesn't have to deal with their psychotic tantrums and insect behavior? Wew lad.

Do you people base everything on race?

austrian poster after 15 years
>yeah at least she was tight

it's because he was hoping for easy sex, but that's just not how it works.
Plus, yeah, I agree, he fell for the Yellow-Fever meme.
Too bad he's an old piece of shit, he'll be lucky if he finds a proper White Woman now!

MissClick Gaming is an easy THOT, if y'all are interested.

LMAO. True, true.
He'll show up any second now... ready to attack you!

Attached: Facebook-BOY-HE-BOUT-DO-DO-IT-330eee.png (500x361, 70K)

When you "arr rook same" and behave the same, yes.

Let me give you two examples.

I'm Swedish, I am tall, I have blue eyes, and I'm extremely intelligent. And it just so happens that that many other Swedes share the same traits. Coincidence? No.

Now let's look at your country. Your country used to be a melting pot of Central and Northern Europeans and some of those inbred monkeys from that island. We used to see the average American as a fit, healthy person that owned a lot of land. But today? We see you as fat uneducated niggers and spics.

See?

Do you think workers in ant colony can become a queen or king? No. Their fate is set in stone when they are born. Race is everything.

based

>Most of the top countries with high IQ are Asian
Couldn't find Sweden in the top 10

>muh IQ
Where are your innovations? Nowhere. Why? Because you're all dumb as a rock and cheat.

>and I'm extremely intelligent
reeeeeeeeeeally now, nigga? if you're so smart why are you on Jow Forums arguing with people you consider inferior to you instead of curing cancer or contribute to the advancement of science in some way, huh?

>Swedish innovation

I'm not even Asian nigger

Whiteknighting another race on the internet is pathetic. Let me guess, yellow fever right?

No, just hate Swedes

based

BASED. AS. FUCK.

Attached: 1425792637390.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Muh inovations
how many inovations have you made?

Btw, Sweden was literally uncivilised until the late middle ages, and your king is french because swedecucks were afraid of making Napoleon angry

Incredible post my friend

Based.
Damn, Brazilian on a HOT STREAK!

Attached: Andy-Dwyer-OMG.gif (400x225, 1.07M)

It really makes me think when swedes go full racist. I could understand a german or a english, but a swede? A quick look at their history and you'll find nothing of worth.

Way to go, Brazil! Show this arrogant nigga!

Attached: mah nigga.jpg (708x847, 224K)