Is 22 years old too late to start college in your cunt?

Is 22 years old too late to start college in your cunt?

Attached: 4E6B15A9-DF07-412E-AE25-E249073E2FE3.jpg (796x1024, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics
willrobotstakemyjob.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes. join that homeless man.

yes

I'm 29 and im barely finishing my transferring and will be done in two years. Sucks but the good thing is that I have plenty of money saved up and my debt will be fairly low (no student loans so far).

No

No. I went back and started an MSc at 26 and don't feel out of place at all

no retard, go to school

no

I want to do another one and I'm 33

Why do you say so mate?

who gives a shit

>maybe if I think I'm too old I can continue to be a lazy retard and avoid my goals

don't you feel old and out of place?

tell everyone you studied somehwere else before

I went back to college at 23 (after dropping out at 19), now I'm finishing an MS at 25.

I mean it's too late if you think it's too late. But is it actually too late in reality? No.

no, i've seen people at 30 at university

theres plenty of people well into their 20s at my school, its not all zoomers yet so I imagine it isn't too bad to be 29 in uni

i went to university at 18 20 and then started second year of a bachelor's degree at 26

you are on Jow Forums, you probablyfeel old and out of place anywhere you go

Attached: 1559601442327.png (815x758, 418K)

Late but not too late.

Also I did go to community college since paying two years of uni tuition for no reason is retarded, half of my classes were middle aged fucks, even in uni I had a lot of people way older than me, and now during my master's I'm still the one of the youngest in my program at 26

no

In community college? Fuck no. When I transfer to a UC, nope, not in high school anymore, I dont give a fuck about shit like that.

Biggest worry though is that II will probably work a lot of snot nose brats whose biggest excitement is getting drunk for the first time without worrying about their parents. In my old jobs, the worst was working with fresh off the school high school kids, their work ethic was atrocious and it meant having to pick up the slack for them and dealing with their retarded bullshit.

Weird question

Was waiter making $22/hr (tips) and fucking 1.5 new girls per year. Went to college at 25 and got engineering degree. Making $35/hr now and fucking 1 new girl per 3 years now, but infinity hookers. Idunno user maybe it's better to just drift along, because fucking with a condom is worthless.

Attached: 1512302526220.gif (369x310, 1.73M)

wat?

>age may not be the only factor in deciding to start college

I'm going at 24. Got a meme trade degree. Planning on 27 when graduating

Still have great test scores so far, hoping to get a 3.5 GPA+

Age doesn't matter, I don't feel any less smart than when I was 18. I just have a lot more drive now, but a little less patience honestly. They won't question your age when you're outperforming the majority of 18-20 year olds, though I would be worried about the big 3 0 if I was getting a job. I'm a little worried about high 20s in technology starting out

Some 55yo boomer went to medical school with me.

you only live once, as a matter of fact
so there's no such thing as too old to start college
i read about some dude in here who finished medicine in his 50's, and medicine is long and tedious af

I started at 28 and I'm graduating next year at 31. AMA

Attached: 1524264700049.jpg (250x223, 7K)

what degree? and how far are you going to pursue it?

It's a really good age. I'm 24 and I started college two months ago. The thing is I'm working already. So it would be good if you could get a half-time job, specially if it's related with your studies.

Do your parents remind you daily that they were married with children at your age?

Not at all. In fact there are many students that did a trade or vocational school and then decided to still go to college later. You'd just blend in with them here.

>be me
>25, one year left in my degree
>found job in my field that I love
>boss is okay with me working part time during semester

no because they weren't. they had me when they were both 35

Attached: 1523166292859.png (800x682, 156K)

curious, what degree my friendly sheep fondler.

Good because if they do you should punch them in the stomach because at least you're finally trying

comp sci

Boomers could have kids and a house at like 25 working blue collar jobs

no longer

management. I'll just finish my bachelor's degree and get the fuck out

they were surprisingly supportive about me going back to college and probably think it's the last chance I got of doing something with my life (and it is)

by your logic most smartest people in my school had their kids already in 16 years

see you in commiefornia living in your car.

by your logic most smartest people in my school had their kids already in 16

I can't really see myself moving to the US no matter how good the salaries are

If wages remained consistent with the increase in worker productivity (despite the fact that America switched from a manufacturing economy to a service one in the 70s), people today would also be able to afford property and children and keep pace with the rising standard of living at 25 also.

It's just that the 45 years of weakening labor movements has allowed stagnated wages, rising prices in rent and property, and the demands from the private sector that workers fund their own job training through higher education (despite the desperate need from the private sector for workers to be highly educated and highly skilled - they need workers to do it so employers can make money but don't want to pay for it themselves) all to go unchallenged. This mess is neither unsolvable nor natural.

Its late by normal standard. The only answer itt.

No almost everyone starts at 22 here :)

Because they are too busy killing Arabs

No, not at all. Ive seen 30-40 year olds in my electrical engineering bachelors.

Problem?

I've seen students that were well into their 40s. Also the people doing doctorates are all old and sometimes share classes with the younger students.

Depends what you study, my parents did that. First got a basic job in the domain, got a place to live then years later obtained the higher education degree. You can study at home while only go to the exams, called 'fără frecvență' and 'frecvență redusă' here.

I transferred to a state university when I was 22 and had the best 2 years of my life. also helps that I looked 18 but I dunno if that really made a difference

In my experience late 20's in my career where always the ultimate fuckboys and went to every party possible and fucked as many sluts as they could, they had the advantage of being oldfags with savings and a car which to vapid 19yo's is like dating the CEO of a company, also by being older they projected more confidence and security which meant they were always the class reps and group leaders which granted them more credits and thus a faster graduation, also this is case sensitive but they seemed to be more centered on their careers and objectives probably due to being more mature, I wouldn't just endear you, I would tell you to enjoy your time there

I graduated when I was 21, most people are on their masters by 22

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO IMPROVE FRIEND

No
We don't judge people's age here

I had a 65 year old classmate in law school, go for it

Btw I have 2 full degrees and a masters too so I was in college until 28.

I have 4 degrees, 2 masters and a dance you tried medal

I would have went back to college but I couldn't afford to and wasn't going to take out a student loan and being unable to pay it off and I have no interest in moving. Im not sure what im going to do, im not that stupid but it feels to late to do anything and any driving here in the winter is killer.

It's like 1am in Chile so you are probably some Eastern European snarky nerd on proxy.

Lol I'm 22 and I still need 2 more years of evening classes before I can even go to college. I'll be 25 at the time. At least college free, I get study gibs and I had multiple second chances after fucking up my education and future during my youth. In any other country I would already be homeless, god bless Germany.

Attached: 1560359788391.png (936x966, 607K)

Tfw might finish my school cursus at 23/24. Final year of Masters Degree

Attached: UXyrRFP.jpg (250x250, 8K)

It's never too late for anything except for having children

How hard for an average American like you to study in a uni like Harvard or MIT?

TU or FH

I haven't even finished high school

no, my mom did college at 40

then you are same as me

You are braindead, going to school more isn't going to help you.

No but you'll definitely need to get a job while attending college

t. dumbass tradie

>In any other country I would already be homeless, god bless Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysgenics

this 2bh

idk yet
based, how are evening classes in Slovenia? Here it's few fuck ups, mostly teen mums and immigrants.

nah, a guy i know did it in his 40s
but it won't be as easy

usually we have 2,3x a week for 2to4h; at my school are mostly workers who want a better education and some immigrants

Depends on the background, a lot of people start studying in their mid twenties because they learned a trait an now want a cushy Office job with even more pay

He's right though, even if he isn't eloquent

You can't expect people in the dark blue zone of this IQ distribution chart to be able to learn engineering, science, programming, medicine, etc. etc. That's 115-130 IQ orange zone, for sure.

The biggest problem that Western countries will have to face is the unfortunate collision of these two phenomena:

>automation makes all jobs for people with IQ under 115 worthless, particularly dumb people and the unskilled working class

>climate change causes millions of unskilled working class people to flee to the poles, which in this case will mean the EU and the USA

End result: millions of angry unemployed people who can't earn money for food or shelter.

Attached: file.png (490x292, 16K)

>all
I probably should have said that, but more like most

willrobotstakemyjob.com/

Some trades will still exist, but they're not going to be very common

Im above 130 (not bragging) and I can't even imagine how it feels to be in the middle. They must be so happy.

it's not really that special (not trying to bring you down or anything), i know a few math researchers with over 200 and all that but they still are normal people, they feel as miserable/happy as any normal one, they just feel it in a more complex way
also, isn't the value very dependant on the average value? in a very stupid country even a genius (on iq test) won't be all that smart (just 50% smarter than an idiot, still an idiot)

I'm 32 and started this year

No, there's people who are 40+ trying to get back into university here.

based, good luck with it portubro

Attached: 15436039849848.png (870x710, 40K)

CEO of a tech company making 6 figures here. If you don't enter college by the age of 16, your IQ is probably too low to bother anyway.

Not him, but based. Israel needs to sort out the lazy Orthodox Jews who aren't contributing to your Manifest Destiny though.

Never too late to become more educated

too late to get job here.

Same and BASED
Imagine being proud of living in a 3rd world country where one little mishap leads to you being a bum by 20

well here you have to do 2 years of whats called (college) but its not university before going to university. If you havent finished it you cant enter uni but you can straight go to if you are older than 21 and have the requirements for your program.

I personally am doing the second option, starting this september.

Attached: 1564529533997.jpg (850x850, 128K)

very nice

Attached: 1555467858933.png (420x420, 73K)