Indian Institutes of Technology

>As of 2018, the total number of seats for undergraduate programs in all IITs is 11,279.
WTF? You have a billion people. That's like one big state school in the USA. What do people who don't get into an IIT do?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institutes_of_Technology

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

>That's like one big state school in the USA.
Its significantly smaller. U of I Champaign is 50k, UCLA is 45k, UMass Amherst is 30k, etc.

>What do people who don't get into an IIT do?
If they money then they join a foreign university.

cry

Big state schools are much larger than that, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Indiana, and Florida all have like three times that number.

Cornell the biggest Ivy has 15k undergrads.

They take their expertise to other countries, help build their infrastructure/economy (passively) and... make big bucks.
Then the Hot, White, Women come for all the taking :)

Attached: Jus.jpg (500x500, 86K)

Also there are other decent universities like BITS and NITS but it really hard to get in them too.

yeah,its one giant rat race.

PINKOS MAD

Less than 12k? What the fuck? Even my shit ass state school has more and it only has 2 campus. How come IIT is so small? They should be pumping money into them.

There’s NIT, IISC, BITS, etc etc.
They also join regional colleges. Only 2% of ISRO’s employees are from IIT and it’s one of our best performing institutes next to our health institutes.

If they have the money, they study abroad. My friends study at UCLA and UCSB.

Stay deluded their IT workers are terrible, their Engineers are a mixed bag (worse if totally educated in India) and they drive wages down. As far as women it shouldn't be surprising they prefer Indian women.

>They should be pumping money into them
Fuck no, only the UG program is around 12k. There’s like 80,000 in this year’s MBA/M.Tech batch at IIT Kharagpur. No need to give them any more money.

Why even give him a (you)? He’s a butthurt Khalistani that derails threads about India.

Why not use some of that infrastructure to expand the undergrad programme instead of having so many postgrads?

>IT workers are terrible

Yet better then American ones.

PINKS VERY MAD, LOL.
Did you forget the most powerful American companies are only getting STRONGER, because of a INDIAN CEO?
MICROSOFT + GOOGLE.
STAY PATHETIC, R-NECKS!

Attached: 1550953462841.jpg (5482x6982, 1.19M)

Because those UG students join regional colleges. Engineering is dying in India as it should be. Rest in Pieces, Indian “engineers”.

POO

Exactly. Thank you, brother.
Even when you put that into simplest terms for these small-brain PINKOS, they still have no understanding, lmao.

Attached: 1561929737552.png (570x400, 68K)

The Indian and Microsoft CEO are both brown madrasi people, bc. Not Punjabi. Stop ruining threads, go suck up to dravidians more.

Based, engineering is really fucking overrated especially in South Asia.

Mathematician: How to write 4 in between a 5?
China: Is this a Joke?
Japan: Impossible!
America: The question's wrong!!
UK: Rubbish !!
India: F(IV)E
This is the reason you find Indians everywhere in the world in finance, business, medicine, engineering & arts... anything to do with optimising your brain!!

British: Can u Swim?
Indian: No
British: Then a Dog is Better den u because It Swims.
Indian: Can u Swim?
British: Yes!
Indian: Then What's the Difference between u & Dog… Britisher Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!

European : Y do U indians come in all colors, look at us,we R all white..?
Abdul Kalam: Horses too come in different colors but donkeys R all the same..!!!

Send to all Indians all over the globe! Magic Missing Indian flag in this? Don't worry send this message to only 2 groups u will shock to see all these flags will become Indian flags
Created by: engineering students Of CIT

CLEANER

Attached: 5744D161-4E16-4147-A57E-C761730F3AA9.png (278x685, 16K)

>109210197
They started a ton of new iits in the last 5 years

Kek
>literally shudras of the US

Attached: BF05411F-45F3-4137-9764-24E44BF1EDEE.jpg (640x290, 45K)

eksdeee

Attached: 4A00181D-EF22-4DE0-9ECE-8FCA00E2D14D.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

OH SHIT, absolutely destroyed

dude let's do the following, I make a new thread with the indian flag and you post the same but as a first post, and we samefag until it's one of those 'fpbp'threads, deal?

Attached: 1549433243530.jpg (499x499, 55K)

Most of our PG students go to Singapore too, I forgot the name, but it’s a famous university. My friends studied there.

>indian studying abroad
>no designated shitting street
>tfw

Attached: 1.png (236x235, 106K)

>all that text
I’ll pass, prieto amigo.

The ones studying abroad thankfully arent the trash.

Singaporean "universities" are political mouthpieces for the government, I'm going to London (Imperial) for university later this year and I don't plan on ever returning to Singapore

Yes, I recognise you. You’re the singapore is trash copypasta poster

what text you fucking retard?

I make a new thread with the indian flag and write POO, and you make the first post with the image of a mexican housecleaner and the word CLEANER, just like in this thread, and we samefag it until we get dozens of (You)s

Jow Forums will never know about our secret plan

Not sure if it qualifies as copypasta if I've only posted it 3 or 4 times.

Attached: 1523811255168.png (926x863, 621K)

A majority of them are brahmins. Of course there’s a few exceptions, like Shiva Ayyadurai, bane of Elizabeth Warren.

Attached: 60AE355A-16A6-4826-8AB5-E3032FBCAF48.jpg (950x534, 63K)

Amigo, callate. No odiamos Mexicanos

it's just for a laugh,

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

lol good luck in England lad

Thanks my nigga

Attached: 1548088103630.gif (290x289, 346K)

People who get into IT go to Europe or the US.
Rest stays in India.

Indian bros, redpill me on the caste system
Is it really still a thing in India and if so can a person from the lowest caste go up the ladder and become a normal member of the indian society?

>Is it really still a thing in India
yes
> if so can a person from the lowest caste go up the ladder
Up the ladder socially? Yes.
Up the ladder castewise? Sure, but they won't be respected.
>become a normal member of the indian society
Yes, not every dalit is a pig farmer or a shit picker.

I'm pretty sure they all go to Western universities

To all Indians in this thread:
I graduated from NSIT this year. Is doing MTech from IIT or IISc worth it to get a core engineering job in embedded systems/automation (ECE graduate)? Or will it be just a worthless exercise?

> get a core engineering job in embedded systems/automation (ECE graduate)?
If you can, do this first as long as it's a big company you're working at.
>Is doing MTech from IIT or IISc worth it
Yes, earn first. Then go to IISc

I work as a codemonkey due to really low percentage lmao. I worked in an electronics club in my college so I have a lot of projects, but they proved worthless since I didnt clear the cutoff for tests and interviews for all the big companies like TI, WD, Samsung,Nvidea, where all my freinds are working currently.
Sometimes I feel like leaving my job and join Made Easy lol.

pretty sure it'll be easier if you graduate from IISC