Why don't you go clubbing?

Why don't you go clubbing?

Attached: clubbing.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

because for the same amount of money I can go to a strip club or a whore house

I like seals

they only want the ones with a car, nice house etc.

because I can be a degenerate in front of my compooper

based

I hate everything about clubs. I hope they all get AIDS

Cuz only human trashes go there.

I'm a legit autist.

Attached: panzerwrecks_7_page_66c1.dw8u9lu4hk0k8osg0cco8oogw.ejcuplo1l0oo0sk8c40s8osc4.th.jpg (800x524, 154K)

Because I can get a blowjob from 7/10 Polish or Romanian prostitute for the same money.

too loud hurts my ears

Attached: signs-of-autism-in-children.jpg (510x496, 69K)

I would like to go but I don't have any friends who go so I feel like I'd just be awkward

but i do

Attached: iu[1].jpg (590x700, 44K)

Too old
Didn't enjoy it when younger
Stopped drinking

this all can be resumed in the fact I'm a fat fuck and there's no pussy for fatties
I'm on a diet, tho

>sweaty people
>dancing
>large crowd
I don't really have an interest in such things. That's the opposite of what I would call a good time. Why not go for a walk in the woods? Or you can always drink and do drugs on your own

Attached: 2BDEBD00-6D0B-4A83-89A4-2E36DEF9C840.jpg (1280x960, 212K)

>Inappropriate laughing of giggling
>No real fear of dangers
>Apparent insensitivity to pain
>May avoid eye contact
>May prefer to be alone
>spins ofjects or self
those are all me fuck

Prostitutes are cheaper, more fun and unironically cleaner.
Club girls smell of alcohol, vomit and unwashed pussy

I don't like clubs. They are designed for drunk/high people and unlike chicks I don't get free drinks and drugs so it's just a loud expensive obnoxious place

yeah pretty much, i stutter a lot and im shy

i am not 18 anymore

Clubs around here are 90% dudes, most of them being retarded ghetto niggers. Any women that show up are with boyfriends or extremely ugly.

What's so appealing about these kind of people? Normies are disgusting, two faced creatures with no respect to anyone.

Normies are really only 10% of the population

>musics too loud
>feet cold
>bright lights randomly blasting me in the eyes
>overpriced drinks

Normies are a incel meme.

What kind of club do you go to that has 100% hot girls ratio

Where I live some brothels will throw parties like that.
The girls are all hookers though

Too old, used to tho. Would rather own one than to be the odd customer.

I really hate loud noise.
And I don't like touching people or being around lots of people

Are night clubs a good investment?

I wish. Clubs here gather a very specific share ot the population: mostly well trimmed arabs, blacks willing to spend half their gibs for a table and a couple bottles. As for girls it's mainly beurettes and some trashy white girls.

I'm actually being tested for autism because my psych thinks I may have it... I have 8/9 of those now but used to have one or two more.

It's the same here in Brazil, except for the arab part of course.

i dont want stds

autism is overdiagnosed to hell, tell your psych to fuck off

She said she can't help me if there's a chance for that because it might play a big part in most of my problems

Attached: 1527977951526.png (400x400, 52K)

explain

Not anymore. Most close under a year even in university towns. Owning one is more of a cope for a rich guy to pose there and get validated by women literally decades your junior. You will fuck at least one drunken 16yo while being 45, unlike when you are a regular customer and no one will say you are a creep for it.

I have a hard time talking to others, explaining thoughts or emotions because I can't really perceive them in words, lots of noises other people don't mind or don't notice disturb me enough that I can't focus and I overreact to lots of minor things like touching or moving things from places I'm used to and I prefer to be alone and busy with my things usually.

That's at least all I remember it's hard to list because I have to pay attention intentionally to things I'm different than others for it...

And she thinks it's better that I get tested because if I do have it she'll transfer me to someone who can help because she thinks she can't help with stuff related to that.

They always play music that I dont like

sounds like first world disorder to me

She's just dumb.

>first world disorder
Huh.
I don't know she's the one with experience and who works in that job and has the qualifications and I'd like to get help

notice how autism is only heavily diagnosed in first world cunts hmmmmm

Attached: autism prevalance.png (537x362, 37K)

Its to loud, far to drive, I can't spill semen. I kind of like the atmosphere though but I appreciate having my hearing..Im not that social without mdma or alcohol but I don't drink and I don't have a safe source for mdma and the doctors are not prescribing it for clubbing. I think I will die alone and watch the world die with me.

I don't care what I have I need assistance so I can get my shit together since I don't want to continue being a neet loser

Are you constantly stressed? If you have social problems you're just an introvert like 50% of the population sorry bud. Autism is much deeper than "muh social anxiety" or "muh loud noises".

I live in the B*y Area

and clubs are full of trash, ghetto trash and gays

I could instantly catch an STD/AIDS by breathing in the filthy condensation inside

>I live in the B*y Area
why?

No I'm not constantly stressed.
I didn't say I have autism just that I'm getting tested for it because my psych insisted on it.

yeah because its 10 mins from my house, basically just for the pre drinking because i hate dancing and loud music no matter how drunk i get
middle class Australian zoomers are incredibly sexually repressed so very few people ever get laid out of it

It's overdiagnosed. Now every clueless sheltered introverted fuckup is an autist in the West.

>used goods
no thanks

Party Hardcore amiriteguys

including you

Music is shit these days.

wrong gramps