How do you want to kill yourself?

How do you want to kill yourself?

Attached: 1558718355648.png (505x557, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80uhCUcoiKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 21996563466_78270d5900_b.jpg (1024x634, 374K)

hanging myself like the old school

jumping from a cliff at a busy national park

Dying from climate change in the 2030s like everyone else.

A non-open casket will do just fine.
Too scared to jump off tall building headfirst or burn myself.
Might shot my dead open or drown myself in the pacific before I turn 35.
I just want to be young forever.

On a planet destroyer asteroid.

Heroin obviously lol
Quick ecstasy and then nothing

I like to think about shooting, but it's kinda unrealistic, because it's hard to get a gun.
Hanging is also on my mind a lot, every time I see something where you could wrap a rope around I imagine hanging myself.
A special idea of mine is to starve somewhere in the wilderness. It's probably hard to pull off though.
Then there's getting drunk and swimming out into the ocean, but you can make a fool out of yourself quite easily I guess.
Sometimes I imagine burning myself in a public place to get some attention, but it's kinda scary and also not safe.

Good old painless overdose with an opioid.

I don't

hypothermia
>become sleepy
>fall asleep
>eternal darkness
ez

it's not real and you can't stop it

I imagine myself standing at the top of a cliff with a river flowing right underneath. I'm stood there, soaked in petrol, I light myself on fire then aim a shottie at my head and pull the trigger. After that, my burning body splatters against the water and the fast current carries it away into the ocean so nobody finds it. Ever. It becomes food for cute fishies and hermit crabs.

You sure you can still pick up the shotgun and shoot yourself if you're already burning?

The Republican Party has four simultaneous stances on climate change.

1. It's not happening, therefore we should continue mining and fracking.
2. It is happening but it's not man-made, therefore we should continue mining and fracking.
3. It is happening and it is man-made but it might go back to normal, therefore we should continue mining and fracking.
4. It is happening and it is man-made and it's not going back to normal but it's too late to stop it, therefore we should continue mining and fracking.

Probably filling vehicle with fuel jugs and driving into a crowd of people before crashing into something.

The industrial revolution and it's consquences have been a disaster for the human race

Yes if I light up my CUTE FEET first

eat peepee poopoo

Nobly sacrifice myself to save a fair m'lady and then be forever memorialised in song and verse.

Petrol lights up incredibly fast you'll be all covered in flames within seconds at most especially considering if you want to light your feet first you'll have to bend over and that's an additional second to get back up.
Also you might survive the shotgun shot and bleed to death potentially conscious

by having a family and dying from old age

Having sex

stab my self in the neck

peacefully in my backyard garden at old age and with many grandchildren

Drowning, i plan to drown on a nearby river. I'll also leave a note with a quote that's symbolically relevant to my death, so people can wonder what led me to do it and so on. It'll happen in a few years, if things don't stop going so wrong.

why make a thread like this, what is wrong with you? Things you can do are not having children, not having large pets in your family and cutting off contact with people..you will die eventually and reduce your impact on a world that could turn into a natural disaster with abandoned cities falling to dust.

Epic

Any other reply is beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=80uhCUcoiKs

Attached: Yukio Mishima.jpg (292x337, 11K)

I dont wanna die

this isn't international discussion

I whant to be smothered too death by a thicc black ass

Attached: 1563817859235.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Hanging if I'm sober when it happens, very high building if I'm drunk.

Attached: cute (51).jpg (840x700, 99K)

all locked up until you find it.

Attached: Twi-T-Virus.jpg (853x480, 120K)

I don't want to kill myself I just Wish I was never born.

Shoot myself in the Head. too bad I don't own guns

unironically chainsaw my head off

I want someone else to kill me. Quick and violent please.

I'll wake up before dawn, shower, neaten myself up a bit and put on my best clothes. After that I'll brew up a nice dark roast and light up a cigar, grab my shotgun and rosary and head outside. I'll sit in the grass against the larger tree in my yard, facing the sunrise over the lake and pray; as the sun begins to crest over the trees I'll shoot myself in the head through the roof of my mouth.

I asked my gf to strangle me and she said no. shit sucks

By sleeping and never waking up

I've taken so many nightwalks around shady hoods and not a single gypsy or serial killer has assaulted me yet. I'm a skinny manlet just do it.

Attached: 1564583724770.png (851x937, 735K)

>How do you want to kill yourself?
By forcing my body to live for many decades until it expires from old age.

try buying drugs and pull an obvious scam, they'll stab you right quick

>go to another country
>live there off however much money I have left
>bang whores, drink, talk to people about random shit
>go until my money runs out
>hang myself or throw myself off a cliff

Dig my own grave, put all the dirt in a blanket or something just above the grave. Lay down and make a few holes so the dirt will start sipping down and shoot myself while i still can

This

old age

I don't

High voltage. Like, about 10kV

Burning charcoal in an enclosed space