vocaroo.com/i/s1rzR9nuVgD1
vocaroo.com/i/s0FyLNkelRHO
vocaroo.com/i/s1tlbsQVfhsk
vocaroo.com/i/s00DbpRgfxCG
vocaroo.com/i/s0Xyqz8wNjJI
vocaroo.com/i/s0kIJRoDW76K
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If anyone wants something to read:

For me, it's traps. I recently switched from regular women to traps and I could not be happier. I am 100% straight, but I am having way more fun with traps.
It all started when I matched with a cute Asian trap on tinder. At first as I thought she was cisgender, but then she revealed that she is trans. I'm really horny and so tired with the bullshit of regular women, so I gave it try.
I took her to Red Lobster for a romantic date, then took her to a cheap motel. I took 2 sex pills that I bought from a gas station.
We made out for about half an hour then took each other's clothes off. I pulled down her thong to reveal a small feminine penis with shaved pubes. I played with it for just a small amount of time (since I'm not into penis) and flipped her over.
I pounded her tight wet hole for a whole hour (she took pain medication beforehand so that I could drill her extra hard), then we 69ed. I ate her hole out as sucked the biggest load of my life out of me. We fell asleep and cuddled, then parted ways for the time being. I can't wait to have such great sex again when I see her next week!
I really don't know why anyone thinks this is gay. Traps have more estrogen than cis women, and represent the apex of femininity. And the bonus is that we can have sex all month long due to no menstruation. While you deal with your entitled whores, I'll stick to traps and have the time of my life.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Mu7kd50UMb

vocaroo.com/i/s03mlzItJT2B

vocaroo.com/i/s1WoEUhBnfOr

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ljx0KfdyLk

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y6c7JFyc4F

vocaroo.com/i/s1zrIme9By6F

I like your accent

We had this thread for days now

That's not Danish english wtf

vocaroo.com/i/s0jvJrHJNQDh
my nose is leaking and i'm thirsty, idgaf if i sound nasal or silly

based

I've been told twice in a one day period that I sound like Morty, what do you think?

vocaroo.com/i/s18tdWnweV1C

churka subhuman

gimme something to read

Give me something to read in Italian or Japanese.

I'll gladly try reading some finnish/serbo-croat
“È l'aratro che traccia il solco, ma è la spada che lo difende. E il vomere e la lama sono entrambi di acciaio temprato come la fede dei nostri cuori.”

vocaroo.com/i/s1rzR9nuVgD1
Did I do well?

Very well! gj

vocaroo.com/i/s0FyLNkelRHO
I don't speak italian but here goes

Thank you.

>I don't speak italian
Sounds like you do. Accent's not even that marked, bravo.

r8
vocaroo.com/i/s1tlbsQVfhsk

Nice, 7/10. Sounds a bit like you're adding a T, like "Tempratto". Shorten it and it'll sound way more natural.

vocaroo.com/i/s00DbpRgfxCG
I've never said some words out loud so sorry if they sounded off

thanks m8, I speak absolutely nothing of Italian so being rated 7/10 was unexpected

BASED

>I took 2 sex pills that I bought from a gas station.
Do people really do this?

Have a NJ accent and fear I'd get bullied desu

vocaroo.com/i/s0Xyqz8wNjJI

vocaroo.com/i/s0kIJRoDW76K

> be graduate student
> write thesis of logics in English
> read many papers written in English
> but born as Japanese