Why do internationals still see America as the land of opportunity?

Why do internationals still see America as the land of opportunity?

Attached: tent city.jpg (1103x720, 120K)

It is if you're not a low IQ subhuman

they think america is like the movies and tv shows

The American Dream.

Attached: fe2e0b6a-16f1-11e5-8430-e28aeccecd7c2-1020x680.jpg (1020x680, 197K)

this, i will be making as much as my mom and dad combined (theyre 20+ years in their career) after my degree. just dont be a retard in high school/college like most people and it is pretty easy

The American reality.

>still in school
keep dreaming you'll be making a lot of money when you're out.

Every time deported people trying to sneak into the US again they always talk about stupid shit like meat lover pizza and Buffalo wings when asked about the American dream. They don't aspire to become rich with their ingenious, they only want to make some money and buy an used car doing menial jobs

Better than the Brazilian reality.

Attached: Brazil crackland.jpg (550x343, 58K)

based on friends that have graudated through the same program and companies ive interned for it will be surprising if i dont, at least i will still be well off

50% of those are drug addicts.

Looks like Seattle.

To better meet the needs of the modern economy people from low-income families should be relocated to tent-cities on Amazon property. These people and their families will be permanent employees of Amazon from birth, and will be allowed to start working in warehouses from age 12.

Instead of the tax-payers paying for them to learn subjects they'll never use in public school, the children of permanent Amazon employees will learn reading, writing, and basic mathematics, allowing them to fulfill their lifetime jobs as warehouse workers.

Since Amazon will provide its employees free food, free land, and free basic education, employees will no longer need to receive a paycheck, allowing for shareholders to receive the full profits that they've worked hard.

Since the tent city will be close by, employees will be allowed to work shifts of 12 hours on/12 hours off for 6 days a week (with 1 day off of their choice!). This arrangement will allow for a massive increase in profits, with its benefits trickling down to the rest of society in the form of greater Amazon investment as well.

Who knows? Maybe the people of your neighborhood will be allowed to be relocated to an Amazon fulfillment city in the near future ;)

n-no no, it is the system that is bringing them down!

For me America represents freedom. Freedom to start as a poor, but end up as a billionare factory owner or enterpreuner like Jeff Bezos of Amazon.

He worked in little cuckshed selling video tapes only to become the richest man on earth building this whole amazon imperium

America, like its geography, is a vast country so much space everywhere. The roads are huge not like little cuck roads in europe, the American eagle is proud animal. you can drive anywhere route 56 listening Bruce Springsteen "born in the U.S.A" even if you are foreigner because when you get the green card you have basically made it

New York is beautiful, no other country has statue of liberty because no other country has freedom like america

many turn to drugs AFTER becoming homeless. most americans are just a paycheck away from homelessness

>most americans are just a paycheck away from homelessness
Always shocking reading about this.

No one has seen it that way since like the 70s lol

i see people celebrating becoming American citizens on reddit all the time

Attached: american citizen.jpg (692x960, 79K)

perhaps you should stay there

>stage 1: denial

>this will actually happen in our lifetime
Damn

i want to become an american citizen too

>allowed to work shifts of 12 hours on/12 hours off for 6 days a week (with 1 day off of their choice!)
Actually worked in the warehouse with this schedule
Only managed 3 months, but people worked there for up to 5 years.
Can't recommend.

Did you at least get paid overtime? I currently work 12 shifts 3 days per week which 4h is double pay. I like this much more than the regular 8-16 5 days per week