Yemeni American here

Yemeni American here

bored asf

AMA

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

What's the answer to problem #5?

where is your country?

Are you double circumcised?

How do you feel about Saudis?

Near Djibouti and Somalia, down Saudi Arabia, brother country of Oman, tho Oman got super cucked

I don't think that's possible they remove it all the first time around

idk
My country of citizenship is the United States which is in the North American continent, which is part of the Americas.
Ethnicity and birth wise, I'm from Yemen which is in the southwest part of the Arabian Peninsula in Western Asia.
I'm circumcised and my dick is pretty nice according to the blokes on this website. I've posted it numerous times on /b/ already and never got below an 8/10.
Saudis are just people living with their own worldview. They didn't choose to be born into their country anymore than I chose to have brown eyes.
Most are nice people. They're clearly delusional as far as religion goes. All religion is bullshit at the end of the day. However, there are some that are pompous twats for no reason other than winning the lottery of life and being born into massive wealth. Those are the real scum.

The Saudi government is just doing its best to maintain order. They know that they're sitting on a powder keg, both in terms of their country and the Middle East as a whole. Them and Iran are the two titans of the region, and both seek to dominate it.
I just hope that the entire region can unite in a way similar to Europe under a secular democratic government.

how many white bitches have you fugged?

>according to the blokes on this website
Half or more of them are Americans though.

why did oman get cucked? oman is 10000x better than yemen

Have you been in US of A from birth or did you grow up in Yemen?

This is the most cucked shit I have ever read, they destroyed your country, and the Americans wanted to destroy your country, and now they want to destroy Iran because it doesn't have a Rothschild bank, and the retarded thing about this is that in the end the USA will backstab all the Arabic countries that support it and make them shitholes.

None. I've rarely even talked to white girls. Wasn't into them and the ones that did hit me up seemed to be batshit crazy.
It's not even that bad though. I think it's pretty nice even for non-Americans
I grew up here. I speak Arabic and everything but I've only been to Yemen three times. The last time was in 2010.
I'm not taking a specific side. You've misread what I wrote. I didn't say I prefer Saudi Arabia over Iran or vice versa. Only that Saudi Arabia is trying to protect its interests from Iran.

I don't believe anyone has Yemen's best interests at heart. And it's our fault for letting dictators run our country. Yemen needs a mental revolution far more than it needs a physical one. People there are stuck in the 1300's.

How long were you there for?
Did you learn the language from your parents?
Did you feel out of place in Yemen or did it fit you like a glove?

Artificial growth made by USA money, once it is gone they will succumb, you and I know it, Arabic countries have very fragile economies, that's why UAE and Saudi Arabia try to diversify their economy the most, because they notice the danger, but in the end the USA will backstab them and they will end up poor again.

you have made two posts in this thread and in both you've used the word "cucked"

I was there for the first 3 years of my life. Then I went back for 2 months in 2007 and then another 2 months in 2010.
I learned the language from my family because my parents and older siblings only spoke to me in Arabic. It was also the first language I spoke since I was a toddler by the time I came here.

I can't say I felt at home. It definitely was a lot dirtier than what I was used to. I also hated the fact that I went there during Ramadan because I never fasted and if you're caught eating/drinking during that month then you're shamed by everyone.

where in america do you live? is it the great lakes area by chance? any post 9/11 weird stories? did you grow up with other "ethnics"?

>I went there during Ramadan
You might have liked it more if you didn't go there then.
Are you planning to go back?
I know its in a whole lotta shit right now but if you could would you?

are you white?

I live in Brooklyn, so I'm not too far from the whole 9/11 stuff.

The funny thing about 9/11 is that NYC has mostly moved on from it. It's just the rest of the country that hasn't, and it's probably because most of this country is nothing but Walmarts and strip-malls and cornfields.
My best friends are all ethnics. One is Moroccan and the other a Pakistani. I also am pretty close with a Mexican kid and some half Tunisian.
I'd love to go back and visit just because Yemen has some based natural scenery. I'm not even gonna lie, that's one thing I definitely miss.

Why are you not into white girls? Not even blondes?

From what I’ve seen white girls tend to be very exhausting. They usually demand way too much in a relationship and they’ll probably end up cheating on you anyway.
I wouldn’t mind a one night stand with a white girl but i don’t think one has ever found me attractive

Jesus christ why are conspiracy fags so fucking obnoxious

Why blame your own people for your country’s shortcomings when you can blame another country?

Salam
South or North ?
Muslim or not ? Shia or Sunni ?
Why and when did you became American ?

Attached: 1564355800634.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Wa alaykum asalam

South Yemen
Used to be Sunni Muslim but now am atheist/irreligious
I moved here with my family when I was little

You were born a pure-blooded Yemeni Arab but are now a mutt. What was the transition process like? Did it hurt?

This whole pure blooded nonsense is overrated anyway. Us Yemenis could use a little less cousin fucking, anyway