What do you call this in you are country?

What do you call this in you are country?

Attached: 1546729936049.jpg (500x666, 78K)

motorbike I think

Sorm kbir u oħxon.

Why there is so much trash in background?

Mmmmmmmmm.

this is the most brazilian pic i can think of

hot filed pigeon
type of women who will bloat once you knock her up

A fatty.

dinner

Assischlampe.
I mean if I could I would still fuck her but nothing more.

For some reason, any girls of any race of immigrants who immigrated to Brazil would develop those bigass.

I've seen Japanese-Brazillian with those cushion ass.

i don't think we call it international discussion

chana

A local citizen

sister

Diosa

a year's supply of tainted lard

can I get her number

Based on the woman and her surroundings, >white trash

Americans would typically call it
>trailer trash
But in Canada trailer parks aren't as popular (despite what certain television series might portray), so we have to distinguish them somehow from the other trashy people, because they're also more "redneck/biker" than the "gangsta" trash people, but not as hilbilly-cowboy style as American trailer trash.

I believe in Europe, it's referred to as
>gypsy

whore.

a drolja sitting on a motocikl

Attached: bear brap.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Choni. Which means "chav girl".

Chonis give me a hard on

Not only girls actually.
It has to be something about capirinha, not sure.

TURBO
TCHOIN

bicchi

They're probably mixed, and it's just natural selection. Brazilian men prefer women with big ass, and those women tend to be more fertile. Attractiveness + fertility = big ass genes spreading like wildfire.

I've seen plenty of European pawgs though, it's just more common in my country because European men tend to prefer women with big tits, and women with big tits also tend to be more fertile. Different preferences, same outcome.

Attached: 52170641_598754437212730_2809526624319518792_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

braphog

>ay Tone
>now this is what i call a sitdown

Attached: 1564334066323.jpg (1125x1600, 626K)

I really want to sniff her butt
I hope that Germany has Romanian hookers like that
I think a lot of European guys do like ass, just not to the extent of Brazilians

Brapmobile

And a lot of Brazilian guys do like tits, just not to the extent of Europeans.

I figure that most straight guys like both

lol pretty much, it's more to do with what we have in greater abundance I guess.

Ruotsalainen

I like both, but I focus on ass more since girls in real life with legitimate nice titties are pretty rare. Most girls have at least somewhat of an ass, but either small boobs or big floppy boobs.

>and women with big tits also tend to be more fertile.
Apparently that's actually a meme, and doesn't even let you gauge the breast milk she can prpduce. Only hips should be the determinant for men to know if women can have children easily.

>didn't go for braphog which was right there

Attached: tängkande apu.png (799x619, 18K)

>Assischlampe
Passt doch zu dem Alman

шлюхa

Žiurkikė

tourist

That will only determine if she will have an easy time at giving birth. It's still important, but not linked to fertility at all. The only clear link to fertility is age. The older she gets, the less fertile she becomes, no matter how wide her hips are. Becoming less fertile doesn't mean she's infertile tho.