When global warming gets out of hand, Americans will migrate to Canada as refugees

>When global warming gets out of hand, Americans will migrate to Canada as refugees

Attached: 249.gif (300x166, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uL4eWRLNF3w
cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/teenvaxview/data-reports/mmr/reports/2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It won't even be from global warming, it'll be because of a domestic crisis that causes millions of Americans to hop into Canada.

Only people who live in the middle of the country are anti-climate.
Please save us coastals, canada
We're doing our best, but they like the oil money too much

Are you a floridian?

>believing in the biggest globalist lie of the last 50 years
more like they're trying to find an excuse to tax us and take away our cars

No
Im a new yorker
I live a few blocks away from the harlem river

>he believes the propaganda from big oil companies
LMAO

>global warming will kill millions of American coasties
brb gonna burn some plastic

You burning plastic is meaningless
Its the huge tankers and airplanes

But dont worry civilians, you can solve the problem by using paper straws and bags!

More Americans means more English and less French, oh boy! Please just go to Siberia.

>he wants the french
OH NONONONO
When the latest plague breaks out in canada you would have wished you picked americans

Attached: u98gxw1cuse11.jpg (3299x2189, 846K)

France isn't even as French as us.

And France has far less cases of autism... hmmmm.......

By the time global warming hits, it will be less English, less French, and more Spanish

Spics are quite rare in Canada.

Because the french dont trust doctors
You cant get autism stats if people dont go to get diagnosed in the first place.
Watch this video and tell me theyre not autistic:
youtu.be/uL4eWRLNF3w

The rise in autism is more closely linked with better methods of checking for it, not vaccines

Tard cope.

just you wait, they're already conquering us

Obtain intercourse

It's the immigrants who are retarded. France has so many immigrants while Quebec's policy on immigration is very strict. France is globalist and its language is becoming English.

How much time do we have until the inevitable Democrat vs Republican civil war?

>its the immigrants I swear
Do tell, is 50% of france immigrants?
Get fucking real.
If it was them, then why arent countries where immigrants come from as or more anti-vax than france?
If it was them, why is homeopathy a huge industry? Surely poor immigrants cant afford upsold fake cures
Why were french people upset that said "cures" are no longer covered by the government?
Frogs are anti-vax

>Do tell, is 50% of france immigrants?
Pretty much.

>If it was them, then why arent countries where immigrants come from as or more anti-vax than france?
It's the multiculture theme that comes with the immigrants. It reinforces their retardation. Immigrants also tend to be selfish cunts who do not believe in working for the collective.
>If it was them, why is homeopathy a huge industry? Surely poor immigrants cant afford upsold fake cures
>tfw he thinks immigrants are poor

>Why were french people upset that said "cures" are no longer covered by the government?
Didn't happen. It was the immigrants who were mad, and their whiteknights.

Attached: 1563313808193.jpg (746x500, 102K)

Any metrics I find is anywhere between 10-20% non-french native born
Nowhere near 50%

>multicultralism reinforces anti-vax
What? That still doesnt explain why the home countries arent as anti-vax.

>didnt happen
>ignoring the truth because it doesnt agree with your "its the immigrants" narrative
Pathetic, jean.

>Any metrics I find is anywhere between 10-20% non-french native born
Nowhere near 50%
Immigrants bring leftism, individualism, and multiculturalism. These values seep into the native population through the infectious immigrants.
>What? That still doesnt explain why the home countries arent as anti-vax.
Stupid post. Non-migrants, i.e. natives of ones' own nations, are not multiculturalist unless influenced by multiculturalists-by-default, i.e. migrants. In other words, an Algerian in Algeria is less multiculturalist than an Algerian in France.

>Leftism, individualism, and multiculturalism doesnt explain why france is anti-vax user.
Whats the connection? Your ranting against immigrants still fails to explain why france is anti-vax when an overwhelming majority of their population is still native french.

Theyre clearly not importing anti-vax because their home countries arent anti-vax.

Im willing to change my mind if you actually make the connection, but "france is anti-vax because people I dont like come in" isnt an explanation

>Whats the connection?
Did I not just explain it in a previous post? Migration is a leftist-like action by default. Conservatives and nationalists stay in their own countries. Globalists are far more likely to be fine with migrating to foreign countries. It also correlates with individualism over collectivism; migrants care for their own goods over the good of the nations and communities they were born in.

That doesnt explain the anti-vax.
Which is the entire point of my posts.
Complaining about leftists and globalists doesnt explain why theyre antivax
Get it together, youre rambling on about things you dont like and not connecting why it explains why 45% of france is anti vax despite minorities being much less than 45%

>That doesnt explain the anti-vax.
Yes it does. Libs are anti-vax.

Fucking dense ameriburger, I will repeat it yet again: When you live in communities of one set of ideals, you are more likely to adopt those ideals than other communities who do not have such.

>libs are anti-vax
Data says otherwise, user
Red states are less vaccinated. Conservatives are more anti-vax.
Thats not to say that anti-vax libs dont exist.

But to humor you and assume that your claim is true, that doesnt explain why its only 45%.
Im not an expert on french politics, but Im pretty sure more than 25% of native french are libs.

Say every migrant is antivax and lives in an antivax community
How does anti-vax become 45%
The numbers arent matching up

Explain the difference between the number of migrants and the number of anti-vax, user
They dont add up

Attached: vacc-coverage.jpg (850x657, 232K)

As it is America, this is an anomaly exclusive to America.

Whites who are accustomed to immigrants and the ideals of immigrants become leftist and anti-vax.

>the study only applies to america I swear
Okay, wheres your "french libs are anti-vax" data?

25% of native french live in communities with a language barrier and become anti-vax?

>the study only applies to america I swear
Provide data on three other countries that proves conservatives (or rather anti/non-globalists and anti/non-individualists, as was my original point) are anti-vax, and I will reconsider.

He already showed you hard data proving that you're an idiot. Now you want more date proving that you are an idiot, again, again, and again? Get your head checked retard.

America is an anomalous country in so many ways that it's safe to assume that anything that happens in America most likely doesn't happen in the rest of the world.

HPV is a bad vaccine to use as a baseline because it's not important at all, even the military doesn't require it.
MMR is a better option: cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/teenvaxview/data-reports/mmr/reports/2017.html

>libs are anti-vax
>show that conservatives are more anti-vax
>well I say that french conservatives in particular are really pro vax
>prove it for me though

Im sure this data would be easier to find if you were to search in french, since I dont know the term that the french use for their counties/states or whatever their country is divided up on.
A quick 2 minute search in english didnt find anything but american data or global data
Assuming you know french since youre defending them, search it yourself

I chose hpv because mmr is mandatory for many schools
And poor people dont have much of a choice on whether they get the mmr vaccine or not since they wouldnt be able to get an education if they refused it.
And rich people could just enroll their kids in schools that accept more exemptions
Id think an optional vaccine would be a better metric of how much people are willing to actually get vaccines
But thats a valid criticism desu